Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

Like Taz pointed out it was not many but just two idiot that drank Fish Tank Cleaner which anyone with any form of IQ would know that is the dumbest thing to do!

Yeas exactly but libs think clorouinephoaphate and hydrocloroquine are the same thing and orange man bad.

Yeah, I know and they can not even spell the damn shit, so you can see a few ( well two of them ) drank Fish Tank Cleaner...

I mean the poster that said it was many has no concept of math seeing two does not equate to many, but alas let all agree Orange Man sent brain waves and told those people to drink Fish Tank Cleaner...

Huge! Second French Study By Dr. Raoult Finds Hydroxychloroquine And Azithromycin Helped Every Patient In Study Group Of 80 Minus One (Video)
didier-raoult-600x368-1.jpg

(Gateway Pundit) – On Friday night Laura Ingraham reported on the latest study by the French research team led by the renowned epidemiologist Dr. Didier Raoult was able to repeat his findings from a previous study.
This time Dr. Raoult administered hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin to 80 patients and observed improvement in EVERY CASE except for a very sick 86-year-old with an advanced form of coronavirus infection.
dr-didier-coronavirus.jpg

This is very promising news once again from Dr. Didier Raoult.

This is wonderful news.
Unfortunately, this doctor’s work helps the the global community and Trump so the the liberal media has either igored, attacked or mocked his research.

What awful people.
Dr. Raoult tweeted his results. Translated: Our two articles published tonight help to demonstrate:1. The effectiveness of our protocol, on 80 patients.2. The relevance of the combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, thanks to research carried out in our P3 containment laboratory.

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Nos deux articles publiés ce soir permettent de contiuer à démontrer :
1. L'efficacité de notre protocole, sur 80 patients.
2. La pertinence de l'association de l'hydroxychloroquine et de l'azithromycine, grâce à des recherches réalisées dans notre laboratoire de confinement P3. https://twitter.com/raoult_didier/status/1243619270581465089 …
Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier
Nouveaux résultats de l'IHU Méditerranée Infection : 80 patients traités par une association hydroxychloroquine/azithromycine.https://www.mediterranee-infection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/COVID-IHU-2-1.pdf …

4:30 PM - Mar 27, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Nouvel article publié on-line par mes équipes : démonstration in vitro de la synergie hydroxychloroquine/azithromycine pour contrer la réplication du SARS-COV2

In vitro testing of Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin on SARS-CoV-2 shows synergistic effecthttps://www.mediterranee-infection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/La-Scola-et-al-V1.pdf …
Like this Tweet

Better yet Dr. Raoult is a climate skeptic.
Via The Ingraham Angle:

thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/huge-second-french-study-by-dr-raoult-finds-hydroxychloroquine-and-azithromycin-helped-every-patient-in-study-group-of-80-minus-one-video/

For the naysayers, it has been tested, on it's second run. For the dumasses try chloroquinephosphate (aqyarium cleaner) instead, been tested also by 2 lib idiots.

The Ingraham Angle and the GWP. Yeah..two sources of credible journalistic information that I would look to for both public health and medical advice.
The drug has show PROMISE in treating already infected patients. It has also KILLED several people who tried to self medicate with it.
This is why we have a FDA who approves treatments after months and years of clinical trials, data gathering, and analysis.

Again, facts matter. Science matters.
Could Chloroquine Treat Coronavirus?

Filthy liars never stop!

It has also KILLED several people who tried to self medicate with it.

It did no such thing and you know it didn't, so why are you spreading that lie?

Honest to all that's holy. I did say self-medicate. I didn't say anyone prescribed it. Do you read? And I'm sorry, it doesn't specify whether the fish were taking it or not.
Trying to point out that it takes years for treatments like this to get approved after a lot of study. It's shown PROMISE.
Man Dies After Taking Chloroquine for Coronavirus

One man is not several people. What he took was also not the pharmaceutical medication.

So, again, I will ask you, why are you spreading that lie?

One man, a hundred. Feel free to split as many hairs as you'd like.
After Trump Hyped Chloroquine as a Covid-19 Cure, a Man Died Trying to Self-Medicate With a Version of the Chemical Used to Clean Fish Tanks

One person is not many and the name of the medication and what the idiot drank is spelt differently you blooming idiot!

I swear to gawd some of you make my retarded ass seem like Einstein!

So no one is splitting hair and all you are doing is trolling with misinformation as usual!

No splitting hairs necessary dumbass, now run along little boy. Your stupidity is being exposed by several in this thread. I won't waste my time responding to your blind stupidity any furthur. They took aquarium cleaner, libs that fuking dumb?

Feel free. The hyping of this miracle treatment won't change the fact that it's literally months or years away from being approved for widespread use. And it won't miraculously save the presidency or enhance the re-election chances of your savior.
He stood up in front of the nation and talked this up as a treatment. That's why words from leaders matter. And somebody took it to the extreme, and died.

Filthy liars never stop!

They can't help it Mike, the following may explain it, complicated with TDS

Defining a pathological liar

A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While there appears to be many possible causes for pathological lying, it’s not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way.

Some lies seem to be told in order to make the pathological liar appear the hero, or to gain acceptance or sympathy, while there’s seemingly nothing to be gained from other lies.

Some evidence from 2007Trusted Source suggests that issues affecting the central nervous system may predispose someone to pathological lying.

Compulsive lying is also a known trait of some personality disorders, such as antisocial personality disorder. Trauma or head injuries may also play a role in pathological lying, along with an abnormality in hormone-cortisol ratio.

A 2016 studyTrusted Source of what happens in the brain when you lie found that the more untruths a person tells, the easier and more frequent lying becomes. The results also indicated that self-interest seems to fuel dishonesty.

Though the study didn’t specifically look at pathological lying, it may give some insight into why pathological liars lie as much and as easily as they do.

The following are some of the scientifically recognizedTrusted Source traits and characteristics of pathological liars.

Their lies seem to have no clear benefit
While a person might lie to avoid an uncomfortable situation, such as embarrassment or getting in trouble, a pathological liar tells lies or stories that don’t have an objective benefit.

Friends and family can find this especially frustrating because the person lying doesn’t stand to gain anything from their lies.

The stories they tell are usually dramatic, complicated, and detailed
Pathological liars are great storytellers. Their lies tend to be very detailed and colorful.

Even though obviously over-the-top, the pathological liar may be very convincing.

They usually portray themselves as the hero or victim
Along with being made the hero or victim in their stories, pathological liars tend to tell lies that seem to be geared at gaining admiration, sympathy, or acceptance by others.

They sometimes seem to believe the lies they tell *************

A pathological liar tells lies and stories that fall somewhere between conscious lying and delusion. They sometimes believe their own lies.

It’s difficult to know how to deal with a pathological liar who may not always be conscious of their lying. Some do it so often that experts believe they may not know the difference between fact and fiction after some time.

Pathological liars also tend to be natural performers. They’re eloquent and know how to engage with others when speaking. They’re creative and original, and quick thinkers who don’t usually show common signs of lying, such as long pauses or avoidance of eye contact.

When asked questions, they may speak a lot without ever being specific or answering the question.

Look, Jack is still ranting the 2 took aquarium cleaner is Trumps fault. I never realized he was this dumb.

Had they done it while Obama was President the blooming idiot would have proclaimed those people were retarded rightwing voters but under Trump watch, well Orange Man Bad and tis New Hitler...

No splitting hairs necessary dumbass, now run along little boy. Your stupidity is being exposed by several in this thread. I won't waste my time responding to your blind stupidity any furthur. They took aquarium cleaner, libs that fuking dumb?

Feel free. The hyping of this miracle treatment won't change the fact that it's literally months or years away from being approved for widespread use. And it won't miraculously save the presidency or enhance the re-election chances of your savior.
He stood up in front of the nation and talked this up as a treatment. That's why words from leaders matter. And somebody took it to the extreme, and died.
Fake news liar, it's already approved and has been used to treat people. By the way pal, thanks for helping get Trump re-elected.

You are literally an idiot!

1. Trump was talking up a medication prescribed by Doctors that are not in Fish Tank Cleaning.

2. You are as dumb as those two idiots that took the Fish Tank Cleaner and why?

Simple, one is not many and the spelling of the ingredient in the cleaning chemical is spelt differently from what is prescribed by doctors.

So if you truly believe those idiots stupidity is Trump fault, well you most likely believe Trump is the reason why you did not know that one death is not many!

Huge! Second French Study By Dr. Raoult Finds Hydroxychloroquine And Azithromycin Helped Every Patient In Study Group Of 80 Minus One (Video)

(Gateway Pundit) – On Friday night Laura Ingraham reported on the latest study by the French research team led by the renowned epidemiologist Dr. Didier Raoult was able to repeat his findings from a previous study.
This time Dr. Raoult administered hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin to 80 patients and observed improvement in EVERY CASE except for a very sick 86-year-old with an advanced form of coronavirus infection.

This is wonderful news.
Unfortunately, this doctor’s work helps the the global community and Trump so the the liberal media has either igored, attacked or mocked his research.

What awful people.
Dr. Raoult tweeted his results. Translated: Our two articles published tonight help to demonstrate:1. The effectiveness of our protocol, on 80 patients.2. The relevance of the combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, thanks to research carried out in our P3 containment laboratory.

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

2. La pertinence de l'association de l'hydroxychloroquine et de l'azithromycine, grâce à des recherches réalisées dans notre laboratoire de confinement P3. https://twitter.com/raoult_didier/status/1243619270581465089 …
Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier
Nouveaux résultats de l'IHU Méditerranée Infection : 80 patients traités par une association hydroxychloroquine/azithromycine.https://www.mediterranee-infection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/COVID-IHU-2-1.pdf …

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Nouvel article publié on-line par mes équipes : démonstration in vitro de la synergie hydroxychloroquine/azithromycine pour contrer la réplication du SARS-COV2

In vitro testing of Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin on SARS-CoV-2 shows synergistic effecthttps://www.mediterranee-infection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/La-Scola-et-al-V1.pdf …
Like this Tweet

Via The Ingraham Angle:

thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/huge-second-french-study-by-dr-raoult-finds-hydroxychloroquine-and-azithromycin-helped-every-patient-in-study-group-of-80-minus-one-video/

For the naysayers, it has been tested, on it's second run. For the dumasses try chloroquinephosphate (aqyarium cleaner) instead, been tested also by 2 lib idiots.

The Ingraham Angle and the GWP. Yeah..two sources of credible journalistic information that I would look to for both public health and medical advice.
The drug has show PROMISE in treating already infected patients. It has also KILLED several people who tried to self medicate with it.
This is why we have a FDA who approves treatments after months and years of clinical trials, data gathering, and analysis.

Fish tank cleaner.....chloroquinephosphate
Treats Malaria..........hydroxychloroquine

Do you notice any difference between the two?

Gateway Pundit - As in SERIOUSLY!!!???

That's it, bash the messenger. You can prove it wrong? If you had covid would you try Hydroxychloroquine or just say "gateway pundit? bahhamburg"

If you'd like to be taken seriously, then post serious links. Gateway Pundit is the worst of the worst.
But here's a little more information on your esteemed "scientist" :D
No, you don’t really want other links, because then Trump would be right-

So many lies could be saved if Trump would just say the Malaria drug doesn't work...........They would be praising the drug as the LORD GOD THEIR SAVIOR.........oops......they are mostly atheists.......praising to the Fake Gods of Satin's table for salvation.

Trump just needs to say the opposite of what needs to be done and the Media and the left will go opposite.

watch-this-trump-works-every-time-bwahahahaha-24312980.png

Fake news liar, it's already approved and has been used to treat people. By the way pal, thanks for helping get Trump re-elected.

I'm sorry. Who again has approved it? The FDA?, the CDC?...No.
What has happened is that they've given approval to treat patients with life threatening virus symptoms. And the drug has shown PROMISE in treating already infected patients. They're showing flexibility. And that's a good thing.
Not fake news, not a conspiracy. Just truth. No misinformation coming from the Oval Office.
FDA Announces Two Drugs Given ‘Compassionate Use’ Status in Treating COVID-19

Has anyone ever taken a Z-pak before?

Why am I asking this?

Simple, in a few articles I read the Malaria Medication that is being used is being given with Z-Pak and if anyone knows about Z-Pak it is a strong ass antibiotic that treat pneumonia and other illnesses.

So here is my point and it I believe the Z-pak mixed with something else could be the answer.

Doctors in France believe it is the Malaria medication but I wonder if a Steroid like Prednisone would also help?

Coronavirus 19 attacks the respiratory system and causes pneumonia which is why you need the Z-Pak and a Steroid like Prednisone is used to treat issues like COPD and combined it has kept my sorry ass alive.

So the answer to me is the Z-Pak mixed with another drug to combat this virus...

This is wonderful news.

What awful people.

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Like this Tweet

Via The Ingraham Angle:

Of course. But do you think that people who are scared out of their minds about this virus and then hear the president stand up and tout this as preventative when its only shown promise are reading warning labels on fish tank cleaners that might have smililar ingredients? Or maybe thinking that the guy they support thinks this is the way to go...or maybe they don't support him. Sure, they might have been dumb asses. But do you think they would have even given it a second thought if Trump hadn't stood up and said this was a treatment that could fit into a one hour medical procedural?

This is wonderful news.

What awful people.

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Like this Tweet

Via The Ingraham Angle:

Of course. But do you think that people who are scared out of their minds about this virus and then hear the president stand up and tout this as preventative when its only shown promise are reading warning labels on fish tank cleaners that might have the ingredients? Or maybe thinking that the guy they support thinks this is the way to go...or maybe they don't support him. Sure, they might have been dumb asses. But do you think they would have even given it a second thought if Trump hadn't stood up and said this was a treatment that could fit into a one hour medical procedural?

You're going to use that as an excuse and blame it on Trump? These weren't 8 year olds, right? They were adults and
nature takes the opportunity to rid the weak links through attrition.

This is wonderful news.

What awful people.

Didier Raoult

@raoult_didier

https://twitter.com/raoult_didier/status/1243646733088968705

https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1243646733088968705
https://twitter.com/raoult_didier/status/1243646733088968705

Via The Ingraham Angle:

This is literally all over the news.

Also in the news: his methods are being questioned and criticized by other medical scientists. Which doesn't surprise anyone familiar with this man, as he has a reputation for being a crackpot and for doing bad science.

If this drug has efficacy, it will be demonstrated conclusively in good, controlled tests.

This is wonderful news.

What awful people.

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Like this Tweet

Via The Ingraham Angle:

This is sure to drive trump haters absolutely nuts

Doesn't change a damn thing when a climate denying "scientist" or Dotard J Drumpf tells me they have a miracle drug. We are months if not YEARS more testing away before we have real proof and an approval on this.

I will say what I have said before: If you offered these ghouls a magic wand by which we could return to life before this virus, to when we had a healthy population and a booming economy, almost none of them would take it.

They love the crisis: "never let a crisis go to waste".

Forum List

Back