Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

This stuff is being used all over the world......BACK UP YOUR BS.
And people are dying all over the world!

Small Chloroquine Study Halted Over Risk of Fatal Heart Complications
A research trial of coronavirus patients in Brazil ended after patients taking a higher dose of chloroquine, one of the drugs President Trump has promoted, developed irregular heart rates.
NO link..........more Gilead nonsense.
You posted no link to your lies!
I posted the official clinical trials site..........SHOW ME THIS TRIAL FROM THEIR.......If it isn't there...then it's BS.
From your link:
No Studies found for: covic-19 | United States
search for covid instead of covic.

A research trial of coronavirus patients in Brazil ended after patients taking a higher dose of chloroquine, one of the drugs President Trump has promoted, developed irregular heart rates.
I posted the official clinical trials site..........SHOW ME THIS TRIAL FROM THEIR.......If it isn't there...then it's BS.
From your link:
No kidding........it's a search engine.....in fact for this pandemic there are currently 745 studies.......

Show me this VA study from those 745 from that site.....if you can't show me that study..it is all BS.

They are pushing the other drug...........for money...........who wins the big we beat the virus money.

I gave the official site for the real studies.........WHERE IS IT?

Why we shouldn’t listen to Trump on how to cure the Coronavirus

CNN ???? Good grief.

Fox News has a link to the same thing.

Why do you always resort to some kind of childish behaviou
Your lame, fake little excuse not to read the article was very childish. So spare me your hissy fit.

Oooh look, another whiny post to avoid reading the article for yourself. Next up: begging others to spoonfeed you the information in the article.
I read enough in the post to give it a response, but no I don't open links to all things on this site, and expect others to use the same judgement if I post a link of some kind to make a point also... If the point can't be made totally without looking at a link, then is it assumed that the posters might be lying or hyping something ?? Was the poster suspect to having to back his claim up with links ??

Speaking at the end of March, Adrian Hill, director of Oxford University’s Jenner Institute, said: “The Oxford team had exceptional experience of a rapid vaccine response, such as to the Ebola outbreak in West Africa in 2014. This is an even greater challenge.

“Vaccines are being designed from scratch and progressed at an unprecedented rate. The upcoming trial will be critical for assessing the feasibility of vaccination against COVID-19 and could lead to early deployment.”

Read on:Hydroxychloroquine as treatment for COVID-19 shows no benefit and more deaths in VA study

LOL

Remdesivir

HOGWASH ARTICLES.....

745 trials.......show me the VA trial here....and show me POSTED RESULTS.........GOOD LUCK......NONE OF THEM ARE COMPLETE.
You won't read it because you know it doesn't say what you want it to say!

CONCLUSIONS: In this study, we found no evidence that use of hydroxychloroquine, either with or without azithromycin, reduced the risk of mechanical ventilation in patients hospitalized with Covid-19. An association of increased overall mortality was identified in patients treated with hydroxychloroquine alone.

CNN ???? Good grief.

Ok your point ?? The poster gave his opinion with the link.

CNN ???? Good grief.

You act as if Trump is the one who discovered the Malaria drug, and then told everyone to run out quickly to take his new drug so it will cure everything from the corona virus to the black plague or even rabies.

You political hacks won't stop at nothing will you ? Better be glad it's not a different time, because alot of treasonous undermining traitor's would be in jail.

Trump contending with those idiots in those briefings is enough to make anyone go crazy, but thank God Trump isn't a mad man. I saw a man from CNN basically take up precious time at the briefing when he started to give Trump hell for congratulating the heroes on the front lines of this war. He said it appeared that Trump was always patting his team on the back. Well yeah, ain't that what we are supposed to do in a crisis when people do good ?? Of course we are. It's just political hatred, and that is what the man was sent there to project instead of getting updated for his team on the important updates needed to keep people safe, and to thank the ones helping that to happen.

Sycophant, the research was REPORTED by CNN but was funded by the National Institutes of Health and the University of Virginia.

CNN ???? Good grief.

I believe the point is that, now that actual studies not originating from quacks and frauds are coming out, it's looking more and more like chloroquine has no effectiveness against covid19.

From your link:
search for covid instead of covic.
Only one active study listed foe COVID-19 virus and it says this"
Detailed Description:
Certain investigational agents have been described in observational series or are being used anecdotally based on in vitro or extrapolated evidence. It is important to acknowledge that there are no controlled data supporting the use of any of these agents, and their efficacy for COVID-19 is unknown. FDA-approved drugs such as chloroquine/hydroxychloroquine, lopinavir/ritonavir, monoclonal IL-6 antibodies, JAK inhibitors, thalidomide and the new investigational drug, remdesivir have been proposed for repurposing to fight COVID-19 and its complications.

CNN ???? Good grief.

I believe the point is that, now that actual studies not originating from quacks and frauds are coming out, it's looking more and more like chloroquine has no effectiveness against covid19.
Ok. If it doesn't, then that's good to know.

The right to try is still a great program, and always will be. If quacks infiltrate the program, then they should be imprisoned if cause serious injury or death. We should always be on the look out for scams and scammers in America.

CNN ???? Good grief.

Ok. If it doesn't, then that's good to know.

The right to try is still a great program, and always will be. If quacks infiltrate the program, then they should be imprisoned if cause serious injury or death. We should always be on the look out for scams and scammers in America.
Exactly. Now i like your attitude. And if it did show good results, that would also be good to know. Everything that is learned is "good to know".

Ulysses C. V. Meinhart
@v_meinhart

@IngrahamAngle [Marilynn Marchione AP]puts out article with study that says more deaths with HCQ. They forgot one thing, THE ZINC. which tells me these people are not the best and brightest. The ZINC is what stops the replication of COVD19.https://t.co/7le
10:59PM
ReplyRetweetFavourite

From your link:
No kidding........it's a search engine.....in fact for this pandemic there are currently 745 studies.......

Show me this VA study from those 745 from that site.....if you can't show me that study..it is all BS.

They are pushing the other drug...........for money...........who wins the big we beat the virus money.

Or your Tramp controlled site is BULLSHIT!!!

From your link:

Or your Tramp controlled site is BULLSHIT!!!
Yawn..........I just cross referenced your stinking BS............they didn't give the ZINC MORON.

The ZINC stops the virus.......the malaria drug allows the zinc to get in.

This study is BS without the Zinc........they should have just given them a sugar pill.........they KILLED THE STUDY GROUP without the Zinc.

BS

Ulysses C. V. Meinhart
@v_meinhart

@IngrahamAngle [Marilynn Marchione AP]puts out article with study that says more deaths with HCQ. They forgot one thing, THE ZINC. which tells me these people are not the best and brightest. The ZINC is what stops the replication of COVD19.https://t.co/7le
ReplyRetweetFavourite
First the LIARS said you need to combine the Tramp death pill with azithromycin, when that proved worthless they now claim Zinc. When that proves worthless they will switch to copper, and so it goes on and on and on.

Trump recommended combining hydroxychloroquine with azithromycin, a common antibiotic. He said azithromycin "will kill certain things that you don't want living within your body."

Last edited:

Ulysses C. V. Meinhart
@v_meinhart

ReplyRetweetFavourite
That was a political decision, not a scientific decision, made by Donnie Dotard. He directed HHS Sec Azar to direct the FDA to approve it for off label use. This is the kind of decision you get when you have a crazy old man in charge who cares more about his re election than the well being of Americans.

Ulysses C. V. Meinhart
@v_meinhart

ReplyRetweetFavourite
First the LIARS said you need to combine the Tramp death pill with azithromycin, when that proved worthless they now claim Zinc. When that proves worthless they will switch to copper, and so it goes on and on and on.
It's a cocktail MORON.

That study.............they should have just gave them sugar............without the Zinc...the virus grows........the dang Malaria pill is a pathway for the Zinc.

The Z pac is for the possible or probable INFECTION.

You are an Idiot.........and that TEST WAS BS............Had they added the Zinc some of those studied might be alive today.

Ulysses C. V. Meinhart
@v_meinhart

ReplyRetweetFavourite
It's a cocktail MORON.

That study.............they should have just gave them sugar............without the Zinc...the virus grows........the dang Malaria pill is a pathway for the Zinc.

You are an Idiot.........and that TEST WAS BS............Had they added the Zinc some of those studied might be alive today.

Are you a doctor or a sycophant?

CNN ???? Good grief.

The point is that is that I provided you with a different source since you have an issue with CNN.

Ulysses C. V. Meinhart
@v_meinhart

ReplyRetweetFavourite
It's a cocktail MORON.

Are you a doctor or a sycophant?
UP yours................the cocktail works......and these studies didn't use zinc which is working........It wasn't listed on Clinical Studies..........and it had Oxford and Yale written all over it.........

They are pushing for different drugs............

745 studies are underway.............and the truth will come out.................Gilead tried to GET ORPHAN STATUS to make money off COVID.......and this article is just more of the same............

BS...........all it is..........If the VA didn't make a cocktail..............they basically KILLED THE TEST SUBJECTS.

Forum List

Back