Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

So what...that Trump lied? If you don't get that, I sure won't be able to make you understand.

It doesn't fucking matter.

What the fuck is wrong with you assholes who care more about the messenger than the actual message ?
They desperately want Trump and by extension the US to fail and die.. They dont care about people dying if it can net them unlimited power and that is truly disturbing.
I am actually starting to believe that but then again I have to believe that if a democrat was in office that republicans would be doing the exact same thing

What the fuck is wrong with you assholes who care more about the messenger than the actual message
That's a poor assumption on your part meant to set yourself up to whine.

I ,of course, hope this treatment is effective. I don't have to get my news from the child president. You shouldn't either. He can't stop lying.

I still haven't found any good info on why azythromycin would be an effective treatment against the covid-19 virus.

But, it could end up being that we have absolutely no idea how or why it works.

Some positive news amidst all the gray clouds

Topline: President Trump said in a Thursday press briefing that chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, drugs used to treat malaria and severe arthritis, were approved by the Food and Drug Administration to test as a COVID-19 coronavirus treatment, as the number of cases nationwide continues to increase.
  • The drugs will be used in a clinical trial, according to FDA commissioner Dr. Stephen Hahn, who spoke during the press briefing.
  • Trump also said that other antiviral medications will be fast-tracked for FDA approval.
Updated: Trump Says FDA Approved Anti-Malaria Drug Chloroquine To Test As Coronavirus Treatment
Will the drug be made in America?

Hopefully the globalists will have nothing to do with our drug supply from now on

What the fuck is wrong with you assholes who care more about the messenger than the actual message
That's a poor assumption on your part meant to set yourself up to whine.

I ,of course, hope this treatment is effective. I don't have to get my news from the child president. You shouldn't either. He can't stop lying.

I don't listen to politicians but you do.

I don't know nor do I fucking care what Trump said. I have been posting real sources with links.

If you haven't learned by now that you can't trust a politician to tell you the truth or to look out for you then you are too stupid to talk to anymore.

The point is,a lot of people do, especially the president. Instead of being a rabid little whiner trying to turn this into a discussion about me, think for a bit, then post. The president's words are important.

The point is,a lot of people do, especially the president. Instead of being a rabid little whiner trying to turn this into a discussion about me, think for a bit, then post. The president's words are important.

You're the one whining about Trump incessantly

I haven't even mentioned him or what he has said

So what...that Trump lied? If you don't get that, I sure won't be able to make you understand.

What the fuck is wrong with you assholes who care more about the messenger than the actual message ?
They desperately want Trump and by extension the US to fail and die.. They dont care about people dying if it can net them unlimited power and that is truly disturbing.
I am actually starting to believe that but then again I have to believe that if a democrat was in office that republicans would be doing the exact same thing
I actually think Trump doesn't give a shit about party affiliation on this subject. He is doing things that piss off everyone. But so far his instincts are dead right on the money. Trump is willing to take political hits to save lives. That is the mark of a true Statesman we haven't seen in over 100 years.. And people are taking notice.

I have come to find that those who disapproved of Trump prior to the crisis continue to disapprove of him regardless what he does because that's how they've been programmed. The inverse also appears to be true for his supporters.

In the briefing happening now, Trump noted he has approved the drug combination for use. So it has been authorized... Time will tell very quickly how this will help or hinder.

Regarding Chloroquine:
Coronavirus drugs: Where we are and what we know
(helps, but ain't no silver bullet)
When used in concert it is very effective..

French study finds anti-malarial and antibiotic combo could reduce COVID-19 duration – TechCrunch

Hydroxychloroquine_final_DOI_IJAA-24-1038x553-1.jpg

Gee when Trump announced these successful trials the libs said he was lying
No. Everyone, liberals and otherwise, said he was lying when he said the FDA approved a treatment for the virus. Because he was. Because that's what he does: he lies. He has no other setting.
LOL

Wait on the FDA approval and get more body bags that way......it is being used around the world.....WHAT DOES IT MATTER to someone DYING.......excuse me ...........Mr. FDA.......can I try this drug is't my last option........

FDA..........Not until the pharma companies give us permission to .......so they can make all the money.... Malaria pills are too cheap.

This stuff is working around the world .....and these people with TDS can't stand it........Amazing what dirt bags these people are.

In the briefing happening now, Trump noted he has approved the drug combination for use. So it has been authorized... Time will tell very quickly how this will help or hinder.

facepalm.jpg

...you seriously think Trump approves drugs?

Forum List

Back