Hurricane Ida

It wasn't that bad. More people died during floods in Tennessee while the weather channel was tracking the biggest dud, Henri.

What does Limbaugh have to do with this hurricane? The only thing Trump has with this hurricane is that the Democrats will blame him for the failures and tell us Biden is the greatest.

I hope the damage is minimal and the loss of life not more than one or two.
What does Limbaugh have to do with this hurricane? The only thing Trump has with this hurricane is that the Democrats will blame him for the failures and tell us Biden is the greatest.

I hope the damage is minimal and the loss of life not more than one or two.
" The only thing Trump has with this hurricane is that the Democrats will blame him for the failures and tell us Biden is the greatest".

No, they won't, they aren't like Trumptards, blame everyone but themselves.

The orange, retard did whine about the media coverage.

August 30 2021
Former President Donald Trump called in to a conservative radio show Monday to gripe about the media spending “all night long” on Sunday covering the deadly and massively destructive Hurricane Ida instead of his “great agreement” with the Taliban.

“Afghanistan is not even something that can be discussed in a rational way,” Trump told host Todd Starnes. “The level of stupidity — and we had a great agreement,” he added.

The blob can take any situation and make it all about himself.

" The only thing Trump has with this hurricane is that the Democrats will blame him for the failures and tell us Biden is the greatest".

No, they won't, they aren't like Trumptards, blame everyone but themselves.

The orange, retard did whine about the media coverage.

August 30 2021
Former President Donald Trump called in to a conservative radio show Monday to gripe about the media spending “all night long” on Sunday covering the deadly and massively destructive Hurricane Ida instead of his “great agreement” with the Taliban.

“Afghanistan is not even something that can be discussed in a rational way,” Trump told host Todd Starnes. “The level of stupidity — and we had a great agreement,” he added.

The blob can take any situation and make it all about himself.
Don’t really care what Trump has to say, he is like Obama and no longer President, I didn’t even he spoke last weekend nor do I care. Before it is over, like everything else, the left will excuse any and all Biden screw ups. That is what they have done for eight months and it won’t change.

Forum List

Back