Hunter flipped?

I think Republicans should have done what the Democrats did, which was campaign on issues instead of conspiracy theories. But it's too late for them now.
I heard Diaper Joe has been campaigning to replace the face of the Gerber baby on his jars of food with his own face. That would be the only "issue" I know of that geezer has campaigned on.

It's BS-------------

Barr would be going to prison for interfering with an election if he ever did such a thing.

And Barr aint that stupid.

Hunter is an addict--a very spoiled addict. Just a threat of going to prison and his daddy unable to bail his rotten azz out would be enough to make him cave. He knows his best chance is that his daddy steals the election and pardons his rotten evil little azz---he won't turn before the election to boot.
Hunter Biden isn't running for any office stupid so that's a fail even if the post isn't real. Don't seize any and all opportunities to display your ignorance and stupidity just because it's there and you can.

It's BS-------------

Barr would be going to prison for interfering with an election if he ever did such a thing.

Hunter is an addict--a very spoiled addict. Just a threat of going to prison and his daddy unable to bail his rotten azz out would be enough to make him cave. He knows his best chance is that his daddy steals the election and pardons his rotten evil little azz---he won't turn before the election to boot.
Hunter Biden isn't running for any office stupid so that's a fail even if the post isn't real. Don't seize any and all opportunities to display your ignorance and stupidity just because it's there and you can.
You are being myopic, and it reminds me of all of those "smart" people that mock the coyotes dragging away humans beyond the border. Pesky animals, right?

If Hunter is so corruptible, due to his sick actions, guess what? That makes daddy Biden very easy to manipulate, and foreign powers are happy to be doing it. If daddy Biden is being leveraged, due to Hunter's recorded crimes, or even just big money deals to enrich family, what happens when daddy Biden is POTUS?

Would that not make you the least bit uncomfortable, if to assume you are an American that appreciates this country?

Yeah. "Anonymous" in nefarious red coloring with no photos, no audio, no linked information all seems like good corroborated evidence to me.

Def!

Electric chair!

It's BS-------------

If it were Eric Trump, I bet you wouldn't say that.

Hunter has been in rehab at least six times for drugs and alcohol, and by his own admission spent four years addicted to crack. He is not known to have ever spent a day in jail. Now imagine anyone else getting away with that shit.

I'm beginning to feel pity for Hunter Biden. Dude has never been held responsible due to Daddy Joe. And from that last link I shared...reading those words of his...its like a cry for help all his life only to be ignored and/or abused in some way..mentally at least.

And I also am beginning to think he deliberately "forgot" his laptop and has been partying while waiting for someone to find it and bust the whole family wide open.

Forum List

Back