This guy used to be one of my heroes .

It makes me very sad to have to post this.
TDS apparently affects all ages and all levels of intelligence.

Dude you are obviously not familiar with his history.:auiqs.jpg: this does not surprise me in the least.At one time chomsky had very good intentions obviously but the elite later got to him.You are obviously not aware that he endorced the 9/11 coverup commission and toots the horn of the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin as well.Me? sense i knew all that,this does not come as a surprirse to me in the least.

People who love English grammar will always be indebted to him for his work in this field.

As far as his political views are concerned, he's entitled to them and we are entitled to completely ignore them.

im just saying you were OBVIOUSLY not aware of this sellout traiters loyalty to the elite the fact he endorces the 9/11 coverup commission and the warren commission.:biggrin:
Most people fell for the 9/11 story. And he wanted to keep his MIT professor job.
But now he's interfering with our election....BIG difference.
Well I could understand 9/11 but jfk come on? They could care less if he did not go along with the official narrative on that one. That one is so old and long ago. When I heard him endorce those two lies,I knew he was a fraud,I don’t know why this surprises you after this,doesn’t me in the least, I knew to be careful of him,that he was like Alex Jones,part of the controlled opposition.

Well I could understand 9/11 but jfk come on? They could care less if he did not go along with the official narrative on that one. That one is so old and long ago. When I heard him endorce those two lies,I knew he was a fraud,I don’t know why this surprises you after this,doesn’t me in the least, I knew to be careful of him,that he was like Alex Jones,part of the controlled opposition.

Actually he was indifferent about the assassination, calling Kennedy a war criminal for Vietnam, Cuba and covert ops in Latin America.

I can't argue with that, but he's dead wrong about Trump. He should be coming out for the Durham investigation.

Trump is the most pro- peace president we've had except for Carter maybe.

On November 22, 2013, the nation will reflect officially on the legacy of Camelot. The coverage of the Kennedy assassination is a cottage industry with a cultlike following. Books, articles, magazine covers and popular entertainment continue to incite hero worship and political fascination. Kennedy is hailed even by today’s far-right wing as a hawk, war hero and Cold War stalwart. And for the most part, as with President Obama, the mainstream ideological and political coverage of President John F. Kennedy finds him somewhere in between liberal consensus builder and centrist, corporate icon. I interviewed professor, social critic and activist Noam Chomsky recently about the tradition of cult fantasy and hero construction of past presidents.

One of Chomsky’s famous sayings starts with, “If the Nuremberg Laws were applied … ” Here’s what he said about Kennedy in that context:

“Kennedy is easy. The invasion of Cuba was outright aggression. Eisenhower planned it, incidentally, so he was involved in a conspiracy to invade another country, which we can add to his score. After the invasion of Cuba, Kennedy launched a huge terrorist campaign against Cuba, which was very serious. No joke; bombardment of industrial installations with killing of plenty of people, bombing hotels, sinking fishing boats, sabotage. Later, under Nixon, it even went as far as poisoning livestock and so on. Big affair; and then came Vietnam; he invaded Vietnam. He invaded South Vietnam in 1962. He sent the US Air Force to start bombing.”

And then in “On Democracy,” a 1996 interview by Tom Morello:

“Kennedy is not even worth discussing. The invasion in South Vietnam – Kennedy attacked South Vietnam, outright. In 1961-1962 he sent Air Force to start bombing villages, authorized napalm. Also laid the basis for the huge wave of repression that spread over Latin America with the installation of Neo-Nazi gangsters that were always supported directly by the United States. That went on and in fact picked up under Johnson.”

Wow. I read a lot of Chomsky when I was taking cognitive and neuro psych, and linguistics, but I never knew he was all that other stuff.

Forum List

Back