Hunter Biden's business partner Devon Archer confirms under oath that Joe (as VP) was on more than 20 calls with Hunter's "business associates"

The shills will be here in 3,2,1... saying "he's a convicted felon!" The Bidens are untouchable as long as they control the Do"J" but it's going to make it one hell of a lot harder to claim Tater got 81 gazillion votes next year.

7ubp7f.jpg

The shills will be here in 3,2,1... saying "he's a convicted felon!" The Bidens are untouchable as long as they control the Do"J" but it's going to make it one hell of a lot harder to claim Tater got 81 gazillion votes next year.

Dude, you got your talking points email late, there are already multiple threads on this

The Biden cultists are panicking right now. The don of the Biden crime family is about to be brought down by his own kid.

Damn!

the dems will claim that business men put their parents on speaker phone all the time during business meetings ! lol ! yeah right ! the left is grasping at straws and hoping the general public will believe their lies ! lol !

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden said.

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden said.

DO NOT LOSE THE PLOT CULT FUCKS. STICK TO WHAT JOE BIDEN SAID OVER AND OVER.

But but but but JANUARY 6TH!
the impeachment inquiry is forth coming . said inquiry will empower congress to get more legal power to subpoena records transactions and call witness to testify under oath ! said witness will have no choice but to show up and testify ! lol ! its about to get very real for the Bidens ! Archers testimony about Biden being on speaker phone during Hunters dirty dealings just gave the gop the grounds to start an impeachment enquiry that will give them the legal power to get the testimonies ,docs bank records , emails , text messages ect .. that the swamp has been stonewalling over .

Forum List

Back