Hunter Biden

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Yet another thread that's aged as well as a crack whore.

Looks to me like everything I said has held true
6324D461-13B7-45F5-9EF1-ACE2FBED91F8.png
So why the phone at 7/11 to talk about Ukraine?

It seems that Hunter Biden is , in fact, one of the most powerful men on this planet. Let that sink in. Hunter has the power to completely blow the lid off of the slimy, stinking, deep state, money grubbing, outright corrupt bullshit that has been going on, involving him, his dad, his uncle, Ukraine, Russia and China...... Again, let that sink in.

Last edited:
You tell me… if you’re accusing somebody of a crime then you need to prove it. There are many reason to want to use burners. Privacy being the primary. They aren’t illegal
Privacy from whom?

Some might think that winning an election is winning. Hunter got "busted" due to scrutiny. Joe could have just retired with some dignity. To think that winning the election was good for these two men..or our nation.. is simply nonsensical.

Forum List

Back