Hunter Biden

Perhaps you'd let him date your daughter?
What bearing would that have on anything? If the woman was raised right, one would have to respect her decision, not to mention she might kick her old man’s ass for suggesting she could only date someone if I “let” her. :omg:

What bearing would that have on anything? If the woman was raised right, one would have to respect her decision, not to mention she might kick her old man’s ass for suggesting she could only date someone if I “let” her. :omg:

If she were dating a guy like that she wasn't raised right.

If she were dating a guy like that she wasn't raised right.
If I believed everything said about him here, I wouldn’t be thinking right. After all, the people saying things about him are the same ones that thought Trump was a good idea.

Last edited:
Bill Barr says:
Me and DNI John Ratcliffe both said in 2020 Hunter laptop Story was Not Russian Disinformation

The News and Social Media completely ignored it continuing with the Russian Disinformation Line

1647640302666.png

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
🤡🤡🤡

There is more actual evidence that Jim Jordan knew about wrestlers being molested than there is about the Bidens, Ukraine and corruption.
Biden admitted of threatening Ukraine with withholding their money if they didn't immediately fire the prosecutor going after Burisma ON FILM. Documented Money trail clearly shows crack head Hunter being paid for doing nothing other than being his daddy's bank account holder----and 10% for the big guy is on the laptop.

Forum List

Back