Hunter Biden Weak indictments show GOP Desperation.

Your frantic, off topic tirades are funny.

I suppose your cutting and pasting of the same garbled nonsense means you’re not going to offer any substantive comment?
we are still waiting for you to make 1 single substantive comment. I have posted repeated facts.
All you have done is cry and cry about TDS, nothing more at all.

we are still waiting for you to make 1 single substantive comment. I have posted repeated facts.

All you have done is cry and cry about TDS, nothing more at all.
Your “beliefs” are not facts. Take a look at on online dictionary.

Otherwise, the fun starts.

As you’re unable to offer a single fact or substantive comment, I’ll leave you to launch into another TDS-addled tirade.

Your “beliefs” are not facts. Take a look at on online dictionary.

Otherwise, the fun starts.

As you’re unable to offer a single fact or substantive comment, I’ll leave you to launch into another TDS-addled tirade.
Wow, OMG they've got em now, a bank inquiry.

Your big grand and only argument is that they are looking into bank records! FAIL !!! More potential accusations. They aren't even at accusation, just potential accusations, that is how weak the case is.

Meanwhile McCarthy can't even bring it to an impeachment inquiry vote because it will fail the vote and Hunter has been charged with a weak little misdemeanor after a 5 year investigation, while Trump is facing multiple serious felonies with substantial evidence proving his guilt.

We are still waiting for you to do something. You just run your mouth like some little punk bitch, but you have nothing to back it up at all, no facts, nothing "substantive" at all.
Go cry about TDS yet again, your only move.
When you don't know what to say, you just cry about TDS.

Wow, OMG they've got em now, a bank inquiry.

Your big grand and only argument is that they are looking into bank records! FAIL !!! More potential accusations. They aren't even at accusation, just potential accusations, that is how weak the case is.

Meanwhile McCarthy can't even bring it to an impeachment inquiry vote because it will fail the vote and Hunter has been charged with a weak little misdemeanor after a 5 year investigation, while Trump is facing multiple serious felonies with substantial evidence proving his guilt.

We are still waiting for you to do something. You just run your mouth like some little punk bitch, but you have nothing to back it up at all, no facts, nothing "substantive" at all.
Go cry about TDS yet again, your only move.
When you don't know what to say, you just cry about TDS.

Another of your hilarious cut and paste rants. I’ve noticed you cut and paste the same nonsense in all of your screeching tirades.

Go ahead, this would be a good time for another of your TDS-addled rants.

The fun just keeps on coming for the Biden Family Crime Syndicate and their groupies.
  • Committee Staff is Releasing Payments from Russia, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine that Occurred During Joe Biden’s Vice Presidency: The Committee has now identified over $20 million in payments from foreign sources to the Biden family and their business associates.

bon appétit.

Just because you don;t like the facts I post doesn't mean anything.

The facts are the facts.
Like I said. Post facts.
You have not posted any facts at all.
Referencing debunked accusations are not facts at all.
Accusations are not facts, especially when McCarthy can't even muster an impeachment inquiry vote proving how weak the accusations are.

Time to either post facts or shut the fuck up and leave with your tail between you legs.
As you know, there is sworn testimony and bank records showing these payments were made and filtered through various shell companies. You can scream and holler all you want but the facts are coming out. Why you are so willfully ignorant, I have no clue.

2023%2008%2009%20Bidens%2021%20Milion%20in%20bribes-X3.jpg

Another of your hilarious cut and paste rants. I’ve noticed you cut and paste the same nonsense in all of your screeching tirades.

Go ahead, this would be a good time for another of your TDS-addled rants.

The fun just keeps on coming for the Biden Family Crime Syndicate and their groupies.
  • Committee Staff is Releasing Payments from Russia, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine that Occurred During Joe Biden’s Vice Presidency: The Committee has now identified over $20 million in payments from foreign sources to the Biden family and their business associates.

bon appétit.
OMG !!!
The same people that brought such lies as Hunter is paying Joe rent, the election was stolen, and the whistle blowers testimony will be damaging, are now fabricating more BS accusations.

You have yet to make 1 valid point yet. You have not done anything beyond referencing debunked accusations.

You can't explain, address, or rebut any of my facts that I have repeatedly posted, and you just regurgitate lies and try to act clever while going down in flames, crying about TDS repeatedly.

Like i said: We are all waiting for you to post some facts. Either post facts or shut the fuck up.

You have not posted any real arguments or facts just debunked wild accusations that you try to claim as damning evidence, your surrender has been noted.
Time to cry about TDS again, your only move.

As you know, there is sworn testimony and bank records showing these payments were made and filtered through various shell companies. You can scream and holler all you want but the facts are coming out. Why you are so willfully ignorant, I have no clue.

2023%2008%2009%20Bidens%2021%20Milion%20in%20bribes-X3.jpg
the same lies brought to you by the people that gave you the big lie of election fraud that never happened, the lie of Hunter pays Joe rent, and countless other lies.

When known liars make wild accusations with not enough votes for an impeachment inquiry, intelligent people can decipher the reality, gullible dumb fucks scream Biden crime family...

You got played, again.

OMG !!!
The same people that brought such lies as Hunter is paying Joe rent, the election was stolen, and the whistle blowers testimony will be damaging, are now fabricating more BS accusations.

You have yet to make 1 valid point yet. You have not done anything beyond referencing debunked accusations.

You can't explain, address, or rebut any of my facts that I have repeatedly posted, and you just regurgitate lies and try to act clever while going down in flames, crying about TDS repeatedly.

Like i said: We are all waiting for you to post some facts. Either post facts or shut the fuck up.

You have not posted any real arguments or facts just debunked wild accusations that you try to claim as damning evidence, your surrender has been noted.
Time to cry about TDS again, your only move.

So what are your beliefs about the Biden Crime Family Syndicate receiving $20 million dollars from foreign governments?

That’s a lot of taxable income that doesn’t appear on Biden’s tax returns.

Unfortunately, when you offer no facts, make no coherent argument and cut & paste the whining tirades, that won’t refute the facts you were given.

Time for another TDS-addled rant?

So what are your beliefs about the Biden Crime Family Syndicate receiving $20 million dollars from foreign governments?
That it's a lie you just pulled out of your ass.

You lie so much, you don't even remember what you have made up and what you haven't.

No, you described an unevidenced accusation. We have courts precisely because that is not evidence.You went and assumed what you are tasked to prove: that the accusation has merit. Sorry, can't do that. All your work lies ahead of you.
Bobulinski. I saw Firsthand that Joe Biden knew he was getting money for his name.

Joe Biden: no comment

You tell me. 🤷‍♂️

Biden is a proven liar. Is Bobulinski?

That’s a lot of taxable income that doesn’t appear on Biden’s tax returns.

Unfortunately, when you offer no facts, make no coherent argument and cut & paste the whining tirades, that won’t refute the facts you were given.

Time for another TDS-addled rant?
Everything you posted has already been debunked repeatedly.
I guess you failed 6th grade reading comprehension.

All you can do is cry about TDS. Its your only move. You have no response to anything beyond crying about TDS.
Your surrender has been noted.

Forum List

Back