Hunter Biden Weak indictments show GOP Desperation.

Correct. One person making accusations is not evidence. Else we would not need courts, would we?

He needs to show the receipts. Maybe he has some.
They can go to court. There are 150 SARs against the Bidens. I worked in banking for 15+ yrs and never saw one. 150 is insane.

AzogtheDefiler how would you build a case that Biden received bribes?

Some disgruntled ex suggesting it isn't going to cut it. Surely we agree on that.

So you ask him to name someone who paid such a bribe. Then you go look at that person's finances, follow the money to a Hunter Biden LLC, follow that money to a Joe Biden LLC or offshore bank account.

Just one oroblem:

You dint get to look at any of that stuff. Because no judge is going to give you a warrant based on one guy's accusation alone.

Now, if he has details, receipts, direct evidence of any kind at all, etc, maybe somethings cooking.

AzogtheDefiler how would you build a case that Biden received bribes?

Some disgruntled ex suggesting it isn't going to cut it. Surely we agree on that.

So you ask him to name someone who paid such a bribe. Then you go look at that person's finances, follow the money to a Hunter Biden LLC, follow that money to a Joe Biden LLC or offshore bank account.

Just one oroblem:

You dint get to look at any of that stuff. Because no judge is going to give you a warrant based on one guy's accusation alone.

Now, if he has details, receipts, direct evidence of any kind at all, etc, maybe somethings cooking.
How is he a disgruntled ex? There are 150 SARs on record. Biden used alias email addresses. Why? Devin Archer also said he was corrupt. That’s two live witnesses.

Saying there is “no evidence” is dishonest since Biden is a proven liar. So why is he more credible than Archer and Bobulinski given that there piles of other evidence?

There are 150 SARs against the Bidens. I worked in banking for 15+ yrs and never saw one. 150 is insane.
SARs are filed frequently to the point of frivolity. 3.5 million filed per year, now. And 96%+ results in no follow up, much less any action. They are also not evidence of misconduct. Many transactions are automatically flagged.

And yet people resolve it civilly all the time. That's the problem with prosecuting him. His lawyers can wave about a mountain of recent cases where the taxpayer was allowed to handle it civilly.
In the grownup world, “ but… but… but what about”, is not an effective legal defense.

In the grownup world, “ but… but… but what about”, is not an effective legal defense.
Actually, it very much is, in court. Lawyers absolutely can and do trot out similar cases, before trial, usually, when dealing with the other side. And for sentencing.

Hunter Biden's legal team already did so, in fact.

SARs are filed frequently to the point of frivolity. 3.5 million filed per year, now. And 96%+ results in no follow up, much less any action. They are also not evidence of misconduct. Many transactions are automatically flagged.
How many for one party? 150 is Unfathomable and I worked in banking? You? It’s a lie that “many are automatically flagged”. Fat lie.

anyways back in reality you will eventually have to accept that there is nothing against Biden, but there is a lot against Trump.

I don't think you are even remotely prepared for what is going to happen to trump, and not to Biden.
I expecr Biden to be fully exonerated when the lack of evidence comes forward.

McCarthy didn't even have enough votes to get an impeachment inquiry because he has no credible evidence of wrongdoing. McCarthy had to start the impeachment himself, which is very uncommon, that shows how truly weak the case against Biden is.
enjoy...

Actually, other than your silly conspiracy theories that there is no evidence against either Sloppy Joe or Hunter Biden, the evidence keeps piling up.

I do think your TDS is affecting your every waking moment, Do you not see your posts are drenched in TDS? You’re obsessed.

How about a nice hot cup of tea and some electro-shock therapy?

Actually, it very much is, in court. Lawyers absolutely can and do trot out similar cases, before trial, usually, when dealing with the other side. And for sentencing.

Hunter Biden's legal team already did so, in fact.
“in phact” is nothing more than your, “….because I say so”, argument.

None of which are relevant.

How many for one party? 150 is Unfathomable
Ove thousands and thousands of cash wire transactions? No it isn't. You haven't heard of it, because it's none of your business, and you aren't told about it. That information should not have been released.

SARs are not evidence. And if they were, it still has nothing to do with Joe Biden.

Ove thousands and thousands of cash wire transactions? No it isn't. You haven't heard of it, because it's none of your business, and you aren't told about it. That information should not have been released.

SARs are not evidence. And if they were, it still has nothing to do with Joe Biden.
Ha ha ha you should listen to yourself. The excuses are hilarious. There are piles of evidence and you just turn a blind eye. You probably don’t believe Hunter paid for hookers and believe that he got the Burisma gig on merit. LOL

Ha ha ha you should listen to yourself. The excuses are hilarious. There are piles of evidence and you just turn a blind eye. You probably don’t believe Hunter paid for hookers and believe that he got the Burisma gig on merit. LOL
They aren't excuses. They are just facts. You just don't have any evidence.

Maybe some will turn up. But you don't have any.

Do you believe Hunter gets the Burisma gig if his dad isn’t Joe Biden?
Not evidence either of them did anything wrong. Swampy, but still no evidence of any money flowing to Joe Biden. not a scrap.

You're tasked with prosecuting Joe Biden. I mean, the GOP can impeach Hunter, I guess.

Not evidence either of them did anything wrong. Swampy, but still no evidence of any money flowing to Joe Biden. not a scrap.

You're tasked with prosecuting Joe Biden. I mean, the GOP can impeach Hunter, I guess.
You didn’t answer the question. Typical cowardly FFI. I would be ashamed to be related to a pussy like you.

You didn’t answer the question.
Because it doesn't matter. My answer: probably not? Now I repeat myself:

For 150 SARs and a guy making accusations.

Because it doesn't matter. My answer: probably not? Now I repeat myself:

For 150 SARs and a guy making accusations.
So “no”

Humor me

Why did Burisma hire him? 🤷‍♂️

And paid him all that money? Doesn’t have industry experience. Doesn’t speak the language. Hmmm…?

What could the reason have been. We have determined that you don’t know what evidence means. It’s OK.

So “no”

Humor me

Why did Burisma hire him? 🤷‍♂️

And paid him all that money? Doesn’t have industry experience. Doesn’t speak the language. Hmmm…?

What could the reason have been. We have determined that you don’t know what evidence means. It’s OK.
Those are YOUR questions to answer. This isn't how any of this works, my man.

Forum List

Back