Hunter Biden text confirms Joe Biden involved in bribery scheme.

This happens with every medium-sized-or-larger "story" that comes across the news.

We're flooded with 15,000 threads about "blockbuster" news that REALLY breaks it all open. This is the Big One. They're done now. And many of those "news" sources are hardcore partisan sites. Then.... nothing.

I've seen it a zillion times here. Why do we keep doing this?
I would argue that all of the times we’ve seen reporting on Trump’s possible criminality, they are or have been shown to have merit that culminates in some action against him.

Not ever on the other side.

How'd the Durham investigation turn out skippy?
Terribly, but when the FBI and DOJ idms working against you, its tough to get anywhere. You watch what happens when replace everyone at the top levels with hardcore conservatives who are itching for payback. We want our pound of flesh and we WILL get it. You are going to whine endlessly when that hapoens, but dont expect any sympathy from us

Try reading it.

But an 87-page report summing up the findings, released jointly on Wednesday by the Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees, contained no evidence that the elder Mr. Biden improperly manipulated American policy toward Ukraine or committed any other misdeed. In fact, investigators heard witness testimony that rebutted those charges.
i did. nowhere does it clear him if wrong doing in the report

Terribly, but when the FBI and DOJ idms working against you, its tough to get anywhere. You watch what happens when replace everyone at the top levels with hardcore conservatives who are itching for payback.
Its cute that you think there will be this Handmaids Tale type of persecution of everyone you hate.

We want our pound of flesh and we WILL get it. You are going to whine endlessly when that hapoens, but dont expect any sympathy from us
Speaking of whining incessantly....when are you going to stop?

haha what does hunter know about romanian law??? hahah they didn’t even try to launder that money in a way that would pass the smell test

He is free to submit an Amicus Breif, if the judge will accept it. Otherwise, what he says, matters not, and I am willing to go with whatever the judge decides.
The legal term amicus curiae is a Latin phrase that literally means “friend of the court.” The term is used to refer to a legal brief, called an amicus brief that may be filed with an appellate court, including a supreme court, by a party not involved with a current case, but in support of one side or another on the legal issue at hand.

haha what does hunter know about romanian law??? hahah they didn’t even try to launder that money in a way that would pass the smell test
What does Rudy Giuliani know about Romanian law?

“Freeh continued working on behalf of Popoviciu. Last year, he tapped Giuliani, his longtime friend, to assist in his Romanian work.”

What does Rudy Giuliani know about Romanian law?

“Freeh continued working on behalf of Popoviciu. Last year, he tapped Giuliani, his longtime friend, to assist in his Romanian work.”
was Rudy’s father the VP of the United States working with Romania on corruption at that time? haha i think not

not to mention Rudy is a successful lawyer , who actually has real trial experience as a US Attorney that helped prosecute corruption

And what does Veggie Joe's grandkid know about Romanian law?

tht did not happen here…unlike what the House did with Trump after the Mueller report
If there’s no evidence that Biden did anything illegal then it’s just the same thing as the Mueller report.

Forum List

Back