Hunter Biden Says He Lost *ANOTHER* Laptop to Russian Drug Dealers in Naked Pillow Talk

It helps to have the deep state in your pocket and look the other way fellow travelers like yourself.
You did have a little bit better luck with your DEEP STATE sillyness, but still only crazy right wingers fell for that one too. Unfortunately, most of your made up shit ends up about as pitiful as that WALK AWAY scam did.

You did have a little bit better luck with your DEEP STATE sillyness, but still only crazy right wingers fell for that one too. Unfortunately, most of your made up shit ends up about as pitiful as that WALK AWAY scam did.
Spoken like the true two faced left winger you are. Why don't you go and have a therapy session with your buddy Andrew Cuomo.

I cared about Trumpy Trump Humper and the only time I gave a damn about his kids was when they entered into the politics of this country. Tell me when Hunter has done so, shithead.
What is a billion from China and a like amount from Russia....Do you have any idea how much of an uninformed subversive you appear?

Wow! Hunter Biden sure shows up naked a lot!

Always on the front news and for all the wrong reasons!

The apple doesn't fall too far from tree obviously, what a rotten family. :rolleyes:

No one cares except Trumpbots looking around desperately for some kind of scandal. Problem is Trump was such a shameless corruption machine and the right ignored so much that none of you can make the Hunter Biden argument from a place of moral superiority.

Hunter Biden Says He Lost *ANOTHER* Laptop to Russian Drug Dealers in Naked Pillow Talk

11 Aug 2021 ~~ By Joshua Caplan
Hunter Biden claimed during a post-coital conversation with a woman identified by the Daily Mail as a prostitute that Russian drug dealers stole his laptop (not the one abandoned to a Delaware computer repair shop) during a Vegas bender where he nearly drowned in a hotel hot tub, according to footage unearthed by the tabloid.
See: Video shows a naked Hunter Biden claiming Russians stole his laptop
The Daily Mail reports:
The alleged incident would mean Hunter lost a total of three computers – the first abandoned at a Delaware computer store and the second seized by federal agents – each likely to hold sensitive information on President Joe Biden and the embarrassing pictures, videos and communications of his son.​
The third laptop still appears to be missing – and was taken by Russian drug dealers after they partied with Hunter in Vegas, he told a prostitute in a conversation caught on camera.​
After filming himself having sex with the woman using his laptop in January 2019, Hunter left the camera rolling as he recounted a Vegas bender in which he spent ’18 days going round from penthouse suite to penthouse suite,’ sometimes costing $10,000 a night.​
“I spent f***ing crazy amounts of money,” Hunter is seen telling the woman, before telling a story of how he almost drowned in a hot tub. “I was with these guys. The one guy was, not like you anyway… each night he’d be like ‘there’s going to be so many people here, crazy f***ing party’ and each night it’s nobody.”
“I went out to the hot tub by myself, which hangs over the edge of the f***ing top floor, with glass, it’s ridiculous,” Biden’s son recounts. “And so I’m sitting there and that’s the last I remember. And I don’t ever pass out, ever.” After filming himself having sex with the woman using his laptop in January 2019, Hunter left the camera rolling as he recounted a Vegas bender in which he spent ’18 days going round from penthouse suite to penthouse suite,’ sometimes costing $10,000 a night. (continued)

Comment:
Wow.... This is better than the phony Christopher Steele 'Dossier'.
Hillary, Obama, Biden. What a clown show these people are. Good grief! They’re leading our country.
Progressive Marxist/DSA-CPUSA Democrats fraudulently elected a corrupt, senile old man President because of their hatred of an America First nationalist billionaire incumbent. Now we have open borders clown world with drug addicted degenerates losing laptops full of state secrets to Russian hookers and drug dealers.
Meanwhile over at FBI Headquarters Chris Wray is still investigating Hunter's laptop while Merrick Garland and the DOJ haven’t yet discussed the pending federal investigation into the president’s son, Hunter Biden..
Of course, for those claiming it doesn't matter because Hunter isn't the President, that's true. But he's the President's son and the smartest person Joey Xi knows, according to Joey himself. And we've seen how far Joey will go to protect Hunter. That begs the question, what will Joey do and how far would he really go to protect Hunter? A few back room deals with Russia, perhaps? Or maybe looking the other way when Russia does things detrimental to our interests? We'll never know.

Forum List

Back