Hunter Biden Loves Expensive Russian Hookers

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Cant said I blame him, but this guy is out of control.

How does this reflect on dad? Will Chris Wallace ignore this revelation, assuming theres a debate?

How does this reflect on dad? Will Chris Wallace ignore this revelation, assuming theres a debate?

Unspecified records, is the same as fake news's reliance on "unnamed sources". He's a complete douchebag, don't get me wrong, but this isn't worth wasting time on.

Unspecified records, is the same as fake news's reliance on "unnamed sources". He's a complete douchebag, don't get me wrong, but this isn't worth wasting time on.
Knowing his past, I disagree.

Are you aware that an expensive russian hooker demands 8 bucks an hour

Until you can come up with something solid. I don't. It's the same as every other leftist spewing BS about Trump based on lies. These "reports" are not verified, so they are the same. Don't do what they do. Make sure that when we say something it IS believable.

No. Where? (Just asking for a friend)

Trump probably could have given him a couple of phone numbers.

I will be surprised if Wallace asks Sleepy Joe Biden about Hunter and Russian Hookers. Maybe Trump should invite some of the Russian Hookers to sit in the audience.

Could the Russians blackmail an imaginary President Biden with an out of control son?

Imagine if this revelation were about Donald Trump Jr instead of a son of a Demonrat candidate
Donald Jr.s whore is paid from campaign funds and everyone knows it.

Until you can come up with something solid. I don't. It's the same as every other leftist spewing BS about Trump based on lies. These "reports" are not verified, so they are the same. Don't do what they do. Make sure that when we say something it IS believable.
It comes from a Homeland Security report. That carries weight with me. It's not like Harry Reid got the info "from a friend"

I will be surprised if Wallace asks Sleepy Joe Biden about Hunter and Russian Hookers. Maybe Trump should invite some of the Russian Hookers to sit in the audience.
If Trump has info he will bring it up in the imaginary Trump/Biden debate

No. Where? (Just asking for a friend)
Romanov Lounge
Romanov Pereulok, 4, стр.2, Moscow, Russia, 125009
+7 966 177-00-99

Bol'shaya Nikitskaya Ulitsa, 6
Bol'shaya Nikitskaya Ulitsa, 6, Moskva, Russia, 125009

But I know nothing

Last edited:

It comes from a Homeland Security report. That carries weight with me. It's not like Harry Reid got the info "from a friend"

The "Trump Dossier". Came from the "government" too.

Look how that turned out.

Me too.

The "Trump Dossier". Came from the "government" too.

Look how that turned out.
They're setting up Joe Biden? Trump is now the Deep State?

Please tell us they are of age.

Forum List

Back