Hunter Biden and pregnant wife spotted in LA amid paternity battle with former stripper

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Here are the two people Joe Biden doesn’t want you to see.

A bloated Hunter Biden — who along with his pregnant newlywed wife was left off dad Joe’s family Christmas card this year — strutted around LA with his spouse Thursday, according to exclusive photos and video obtained by The Post.

The former veep’s 49-year-old son — who looked as pregnant as his spouse during the jaunt — just had another kid with a former stripper. Hunter tried to deny paternity of his 16-month-old baby with ex-exotic dancer Lunden Alexis Roberts — until a DNA test nailed him.

(Excerpt) Read more at pagesix.com ...

------------

I just love a happy ending........

3klvrn.jpg

A bit of snark from the author...

"The former veep’s 49-year-old son — who looked as pregnant as his spouse..."

q20i1AW.jpg

Not bad digs for being UNEMPLOYED!

AN ARCHITECTURAL COMPOUND FOR $3.8 Million

Dem DRUGS will get you everytime!

Hell, he needs a food taster and a bullet proof vest. His countdown clock is ticking hard.

hillary-clinton-suicide-hotline-like-to-place-an-order.jpg

giphy.gif

I hope he doesn't get him and her drunk and drive her home across a bridge.....

A bloated Hunter Biden — who along with his pregnant newlywed wife was left off dad Joe’s family Christmas card this year — strutted around LA with his spouse Thursday, according to exclusive photos and video obtained by The Post.

The former veep’s 49-year-old son — who looked as pregnant as his spouse during the jaunt — just had another kid with a former stripper. Hunter tried to deny paternity of his 16-month-old baby with ex-exotic dancer Lunden Alexis Roberts — until a DNA test nailed him.

------------

3klvrn.jpg

q20i1AW.jpg

Hell, he needs a food taster and a bullet proof vest. His countdown clock is ticking hard.

giphy.gif
Just can't pass up those magazines at the check out, eh?

------------

3klvrn.jpg

q20i1AW.jpg

giphy.gif
Just can't pass up those magazines at the check out, eh?
Yes, apparently Popular Mechanics is a few reading levels above your favorite. Jack & Jill!!!!

------------

3klvrn.jpg

q20i1AW.jpg

giphy.gif

Mr. Biden has pleaded poverty to the Family Court of Arkansas as to why he shouldn't have to support his child in Batesville.

I wonder how many newspeople will make it there, I believe on 7 January, to view that hearing?

Mr. Giuliani should indicate his intention to be there, although that would be considered a new "article of impeachment" as Arkansas is considered to be a "foreign power" to libs.

I`m convinced. It`s time to impeach Hunter Biden. When Hillary is finally released from Leavenworth will the crazies go back to stalking her or will they stay with Biden? She really is in jail you know and the librul media isn`t reporting it. :)

------------

3klvrn.jpg

q20i1AW.jpg

giphy.gif

Mr. Biden has pleaded poverty to the Family Court of Arkansas as to why he shouldn't have to support his child in Batesville.

I wonder how many newspeople will make it there, I believe on 7 January, to view that hearing?

Mr. Giuliani should indicate his intention to be there, although that would be considered a new "article of impeachment" as Arkansas is considered to be a "foreign power" to libs.

How funny and inspirational it would be if Rudy, the presidents lawyer, showed up on Jan. 7th, to Hunters court appearance as a COURT OBSERVER...just to MAKE THE FAKE NEWS COVER this blatant show of how a lying. Corrupt, crooked son of PridQuo Joe really is....the apple, in this case lies TOUCHING the tree!!!

I`m convinced. It`s time to impeach Hunter Biden. When Hillary is finally released from Leavenworth will the crazies go back to stalking her or will they stay with Biden? She really is in jail you know and the librul media isn`t reporting it. :)
I imagine it your wallowing in your low 2 digit IQ, that you believe that. After all, EVERYTHING you post is a lie, why change now!

Funny how the same asshats that were posting stories about Palin’s family affairs, even long after being out of public office, are ignoring Hunter. The fact that he is directly tied to his old man’s corruption and Quid pro quo means he isn’t going away, and he will be a problem for Dems in the general election when old Joe becomes the nominee.

Plugs is a despicable fuckwit most noteworthy for his ability to make prepubescent girls' skin crawl, but this spawn of his seems to be one of those loathsome, deadbeat shitstains that is every politician's worst nightmare. Can you imagine if DJT had something this detestable as one of his kids? OMG the fake news would be squirting all over each other...

Forum List

Back