Hunter Biden 20-Point E-mail Contained Classified Information From Joe Biden's Stolen Classified Stash

Coming from you that is a compliment.

The leaks don't have to come from "The FBI." In fact, senior officials officially deny that they leak and profess to be constantly investigating leaks.

But some agents who did not drink the Obama Kool-Aid are leaking, clearly.

Unfortunately, I have. Some you can never unsee:

View attachment 750799

View attachment 750803

As far as documents, many of them are here:

Why? Do you only watch MSNBC, and Don Lemon?

Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook restricting a story about Joe Biden's son during the 2020 election was based on FBI misinformation warnings.

The New York Post alleged leaked emails from Hunter Biden's laptop showed the then vice-president was helping his son's business dealings in Ukraine.

Facebook and Twitter restricted sharing of the article, before reversing course amid allegations of censorship.
Zuckerberg said that getting the decision wrong "sucks".

"When we take down something that we're not supposed to, that's the worst," Zuckerberg said in a rare extended media interview on the Joe Rogan podcast.

The New York Post story was released just weeks before the presidential election between Joe Biden and Donald Trump, which Mr Biden won.

It claimed that a laptop, abandoned in a repair shop by Hunter Biden, contained emails which included details of Hunter introducing a Ukrainian energy tycoon to his father and arranging a meeting. There is no record on Mr Biden's schedule that such a meeting ever took place.

Critically, it fed into long-running unproven allegations about corruption on Joe Biden's part to ensure his son's business success in Ukraine.

In that context, the New York Post story, based on exclusive data no other news agency had access to, was met with scepticism - and censored by social media outlets.

Zuckerberg told Rogan: "The background here is that the FBI came to us - some folks on our team - and was like 'hey, just so you know, you should be on high alert. We thought there was a lot of Russian propaganda in the 2016 election, we have it on notice that basically there's about to be some kind of dump that's similar to that'."

He said the FBI did not warn Facebook about the Biden story in particular - only that Facebook thought it "fit that pattern".

What do you think Zuckerberg means by "getting the decision wrong?"

In the seventh instalment of Twitter files, Michael Shellenberger, an independent journalist in a thread on the microblogging platform, on Monday, revealed that the “FBI and intelligence community discredited factual information” about incumbent United States President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden’s “foreign business dealings.”

The move was also reportedly made after a New York Post report on October 14, 2020, regarding emails on Hunter Biden’s laptop. Authorised by the new Twitter owner and CEO, Elon Musk, “Twitter Files” has been a series of posts in the form of a thread of tweets which have been disclosing the company’s once-secret communications with the help of independent journalists.
These tweets follow the sixth instalment by independent journalist and author Matt Taibbi which uncovered how the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) “relentlessly” sought to “exercise influence” over the microblogging platform, its users, content, and data.

Still no quote from the FBI. Keep flinging stuff against the wall...maybe it will stick someday.

When this stuff, and every other "report", is proven in court, then we'll buy it.

But some will choose to believe it regardless. Because that's how they roll.
You're a bloody fucking idiot.

A criminal is guilty long before s/he ever gets to court.

Some believe the crime equates with guilt, others make excuses.

Just because you believe a criminal is guilty, doesn't mean you're going to hang him without a trial.

Unless of course you have TDS, in which case you're a dumbass fucking libtard and you're too stupid to be making judgements about other people's guilt

Chain of custody, dope.
4i6Ckte.gif

So....lets unpack this a little bit.

This alleged laptop has been confiscated by the FBI. And the FBI is releasing e-mails? Highly unlikely.

So one has to wonder where these e-mails are coming from. But lets put a pin in that one for a moment.

I first heard of this laptop nothing-burger in October of 2020. That was 27 months ago. Supposedly the Blob's personal lawyer has a copy of the contents of this laptop. First they tried to release anything that would just be damaging personally that was allegedly on this copy of a hard drive. These are the ones that every news organization in the world rolled their eyes at with the exception of the NY Post.

But lets get back to the 27 months. "Researchers" who have gone over this supposed treasure trove of e-mails have done so for 2 years and 3 months....right? Are you telling me that during the 27 months, they just sat on this information about this supposed "20 point e-mail" containing classified information?

The more he right wing loons go to the well on this alleged laptop, the less credible they become.

I stopped reading at nothing-burger.

You were the same PARROT insisting the laptop was a hoax. Now you're suggesting they tucked the facts under the rug for no reason.

Post #4, though I don't expect much from you.

Sure idiot, Hunter Biden is paid millions because he's talented :abgg2q.jpg:

I stopped reading at nothing-burger.
I'm certain the big words were hurting your mind long before that.
You were the same PARROT insisting the laptop was a hoax. Now you're suggesting they tucked the facts under the rug for no reason.
I'm sure there was a laptop. You're suggesting that the most examined laptop in history (allegedly) had this e-mail on there that nobody said a word about for 27 months.
Post #4, though I don't expect much from you.
No idea what that means but whatever
Sure idiot, Hunter Biden is paid millions because he's talented :abgg2q.jpg:
Wow, you mean the kids of powerful people get an upper hand? Shocking.

You're a bloody fucking idiot.

A criminal is guilty long before s/he ever gets to court.

Some believe the crime equates with guilt, others make excuses.

Just because you believe a criminal is guilty, doesn't mean you're going to hang him without a trial.

Unless of course you have TDS, in which case you're a dumbass fucking libtard and you're too stupid to be making judgements about other people's guilt
Another emotional meltdown, and I said nothing that was unreasonable.

This place is always fascinating.

Please explain why the FBI has yet to raid any of the Biden Crime Family's stolen document troves
"The Biden Crime Family". Ho boy. One of a zillion leftovers from Limbaugh's "Clinton Crime Family" years. I wish you folks could just think for yourselves.

Anyway, I don't know. So you're certainly free to run with any assumptions you can create. Unlike you, I'm not afraid to say "I don't know".

You won't understand that.

"The Biden Crime Family". Ho boy. One of a zillion leftovers from Limbaugh's "Clinton Crime Family" years. I wish you folks could just think for yourselves.

Anyway, I don't know. So you're certainly free to run with any assumptions you can create. Unlike you, I'm not afraid to say "I don't know".

You won't understand that.

I thought taking Top Secret documents was bad, or does that only apply to the Bad Orange Man?

So? That doesn’t prevent anyone from publishing it.

I think it’s more likely they don’t want to show us because it doesn’t have top secret stuff.

Ahhh, look at the mindless puppet dance for its masters....

I thought taking Top Secret documents was bad, or does that only apply to the Bad Orange Man?
Oh good, I get to say it for the hundredth time to you poor souls.

If you suspect something, investigate. If you find something, prosecute. If you lose, you lose. If you win, you win. If they're found guilty, nail them good. If someone helped them, including family, nail them too. I don't care if it's Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Steve Bannon, Mike Flynn, or anyone else.

And don't worry: I know you don't have the balls to say the same thing.

I've said it many times, but I'll be happy to say it yet again:

If you suspect something, investigate. If you find something, prosecute. If you lose, you lose. If you win, you win. If they're found guilty, nail them good. If someone helped them, including family, nail them too. I don't care if it's Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Steve Bannon, Mike Flynn, or anyone else.

I'm sure you agree with that.
That sounds exactly how KJP would have put it.

Yeah, I didn't think so.
It's interesting, to say the least, that most of what you demented zombies have accused Trump of has been a reflection of what your criminal enterprise DNC was up to all along.
Actually, I take that back; it's boring and tiring reading all that PROJECTION over the last too many YEARS from you moon~bat subverted zombies!
You should be EMBARASSED at this point, but that would take self~awareness....something the subverted lack desperately.
Oh, and go fuck yourself you lying louse!
Have a nice day!

It's interesting, to say the least, that most of what you demented zombies have accused Trump of has been a reflection of what your criminal enterprise DNC was up to all along.
Actually, I take that back; it's boring and tiring reading all that PROJECTION over the last too many YEARS from you moon~bat subverted zombies!
You should be EMBARASSED at this point, but that would take self~awareness....something the subverted lack desperately.
Oh, and go fuck yourself you lying louse!
Have a nice day!
And another emotional meltdown. Every single day here.

So, again:

And don't worry: I know you don't have the balls to say the same thing.

And you have a nice day too!

Forum List

Back