Hunter Biden 20-Point E-mail Contained Classified Information From Joe Biden's Stolen Classified Stash

When this stuff, and every other "report", is proven in court, then we'll buy it.

But some will choose to believe it regardless. Because that's how they roll.
So....lets unpack this a little bit.

This alleged laptop has been confiscated by the FBI. And the FBI is releasing e-mails? Highly unlikely.

So one has to wonder where these e-mails are coming from. But lets put a pin in that one for a moment.

I first heard of this laptop nothing-burger in October of 2020. That was 27 months ago. Supposedly the Blob's personal lawyer has a copy of the contents of this laptop. First they tried to release anything that would just be damaging personally that was allegedly on this copy of a hard drive. These are the ones that every news organization in the world rolled their eyes at with the exception of the NY Post.

But lets get back to the 27 months. "Researchers" who have gone over this supposed treasure trove of e-mails have done so for 2 years and 3 months....right? Are you telling me that during the 27 months, they just sat on this information about this supposed "20 point e-mail" containing classified information?

The more he right wing loons go to the well on this alleged laptop, the less credible they become.

This alleged laptop has been confiscated by the FBI. And the FBI is releasing e-mails? Highly unlikely.

So one has to wonder where these e-mails are coming from. But lets put a pin in that one for a moment.

I first heard of this laptop nothing-burger in October of 2020. That was 27 months ago. Supposedly the Blob's personal lawyer has a copy of the contents of this laptop. First they tried to release anything that would just be damaging personally that was allegedly on this copy of a hard drive. These are the ones that every news organization in the world rolled their eyes at with the exception of the NY Post.

But lets get back to the 27 months. "Researchers" who have gone over this supposed treasure trove of e-mails have done so for 2 years and 3 months....right? Are you telling me that during the 27 months, they just sat on this information about this supposed "20 point e-mail" containing classified information?

The more he right wing loons go to the well on this alleged laptop, the less credible they become.
It's not that the FBI is releasing emails. Miranda Devine read the entire laptop before the FBI grabbed it, and she has likened the Hunter emails to State Dept stuff.

Let's just do this >> are you cool with comparing the contents of this e-mail and the contents of the TS/SCI Ukraine Intel reports and other classified documents found in Biden's possession ? I've asked some Democrats this, and they all said yes. To that, I said, cool, let's do it (if the DOJ will go along)

It's not that the FBI is releasing emails. Miranda Devine read the entire laptop before the FBI grabbed it, and she has likened the Hunter emails to State Dept stuff.

Let's just do this >> are you cool with comparing the contents of this e-mail and the contents of the TS/SCI Ukraine Intel reports and other classified documents found in Biden's possession ? I've asked some Democrats this, and they all said yes. To that, I said, cool, let's do it (if the DOJ will go along)
Lets do this...

Miranda Devine (is that Stormy Daniel's stage name?) read the entire laptop. Which of course is false.

But lets pretend she did.

She came across this e-mail that had all of this classified information on it...right?

And she said NOTHING for 27 months?

Yeah "veteran"...I think you may have gone full retard.

Email is here...

It probably matches one of the documents found word-for-word.

Box was packed by Kathy Chung, who Hunter helped get hired by Biden, but this box was at Bidens' Delaware home. That's where this picture was taken by Hunter.

hunter-biden-laptop-008.png

Who takes pictures of labeled boxes they just looked in?

She sent plenty of docs to Chinatown for storage for a few months. I have a thread on this.

The email above was sent a couple days before their trip to the Ukraine. This information would be highly valuable to the people they were meeting with.

If the DOJ does its job, Biden is going down in flames.

Let's not.

You are not aware that information is leaked to the press on a regular basis? True, the overwhelming majority of DNC/DOJ/FBI leaks since Obama stacked that agency with activists have been unfavorable to Trump or Republicans and much of it completely false.

But the Biden laptop appears to be unfavorable to Biden and has a strong ring of truth, considering that there are actual photograpsh of Hunter being a complete pig.
The FBI falsely told journalists that it was "disinformation," and threatened more than one outlet if they covered it. It was not so much eye-rolling, as eye-closing.
It is just now being reported on in light of the recent revelation of Hunter's access to Top Secret documents.
It is rare that fear is so palpable that it can be felt coming from a message board. You sound terrified.

I'm starting to wonder whether Team Biden got wind of this email being about to come to light, and staged the discovery of "misplaced" documents in Hunter's house rather than it being obvious that The Big Guy was feeding Hunter information to feed his Ukrainian handlers.

Either way, it was Joe who supplied Hunter with the information in the email. The document mishandling may the most innocent (for Joe) explanation for Hunter having that information that the DNC/DOJ/FBI can come up with.

Let's not.

You are not aware that information is leaked to the press on a regular basis? True, the overwhelming majority of DNC/DOJ/FBI leaks since Obama stacked that agency with activists have been unfavorable to Trump or Republicans and much of it completely false.
So you believe the FBI is leaking e-mails that just happen to coincide with the news of the day? The same DOJ that is supposedly completely in the bag for Biden?

Yeah...you need some psychological help...very badly.
But the Biden laptop appears to be unfavorable to Biden and has a strong ring of truth, considering that there are actual photograpsh of Hunter being a complete pig.
You've not seen any of the actual alleged files on the alleged laptop.
The FBI falsely told journalists that it was "disinformation," and threatened more than one outlet if they covered it. It was not so much eye-rolling, as eye-closing.
Really. Link please.
It is just now being reported on in light of the recent revelation of Hunter's access to Top Secret documents.
If Biden makes a statement today that he favors boxers over briefs...an email will magically appear supposedly linked from the alleged laptop that Hunter wrote an e-mail about it.
It is rare that fear is so palpable that it can be felt coming from a message board. You sound terrified.
You have my amusement of the daily e-mail "dump" confused with my being terrified.

You guys have had the alleged laptop for 27 months....and you never disclosed this e-mail that revealed classified information...until now?

LOL... You sound deranged.

I'm starting to wonder whether Team Biden got wind of this email being about to come to light, and staged the discovery of "misplaced" documents in Hunter's house rather than it being obvious that The Big Guy was feeding Hunter information to feed his Ukrainian handlers.

Either way, it was Joe who supplied Hunter with the information in the email. The document mishandling may the most innocent (for Joe) explanation for Hunter having that information that the DNC/DOJ/FBI can come up with.
More like someone typed an e-mail last week and said it was from the laptop.

Email is here...

It probably matches one of the documents found word-for-word.

Box was packed by Kathy Chung, who Hunter helped get hired by Biden, but this box was at Bidens' Delaware home. That's where this picture was taken by Hunter.

hunter-biden-laptop-008.png

Who takes pictures of labeled boxes they just looked in?

She sent plenty of docs to Chinatown for storage for a few months. I have a thread on this.

The email above was sent a couple days before their trip to the Ukraine. This information would be highly valuable to the people they were meeting with.

If the DOJ does its job, Biden is going down in flames.
bidenlaptopemails dot com? Is that an FBI site?

The desperation is strong with you. The more you deny this, the dumber you look.

So you believe the FBI is leaking e-mails that just happen to coincide with the news of the day? The same DOJ that is supposedly completely in the bag for Biden?

Coming from you that is a compliment.

The leaks don't have to come from "The FBI." In fact, senior officials officially deny that they leak and profess to be constantly investigating leaks.

But some agents who did not drink the Obama Kool-Aid are leaking, clearly.
Unfortunately, I have. Some you can never unsee:

1674699981487.png

1674700098309.png

As far as documents, many of them are here:

Really. Link please.
Why? Do you only watch MSNBC, and Don Lemon?

Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook restricting a story about Joe Biden's son during the 2020 election was based on FBI misinformation warnings.

The New York Post alleged leaked emails from Hunter Biden's laptop showed the then vice-president was helping his son's business dealings in Ukraine.

Facebook and Twitter restricted sharing of the article, before reversing course amid allegations of censorship.
Zuckerberg said that getting the decision wrong "sucks".

"When we take down something that we're not supposed to, that's the worst," Zuckerberg said in a rare extended media interview on the Joe Rogan podcast.

The New York Post story was released just weeks before the presidential election between Joe Biden and Donald Trump, which Mr Biden won.

It claimed that a laptop, abandoned in a repair shop by Hunter Biden, contained emails which included details of Hunter introducing a Ukrainian energy tycoon to his father and arranging a meeting. There is no record on Mr Biden's schedule that such a meeting ever took place.

Critically, it fed into long-running unproven allegations about corruption on Joe Biden's part to ensure his son's business success in Ukraine.

In that context, the New York Post story, based on exclusive data no other news agency had access to, was met with scepticism - and censored by social media outlets.

Zuckerberg told Rogan: "The background here is that the FBI came to us - some folks on our team - and was like 'hey, just so you know, you should be on high alert. We thought there was a lot of Russian propaganda in the 2016 election, we have it on notice that basically there's about to be some kind of dump that's similar to that'."

He said the FBI did not warn Facebook about the Biden story in particular - only that Facebook thought it "fit that pattern".

What do you think Zuckerberg means by "getting the decision wrong?"

In the seventh instalment of Twitter files, Michael Shellenberger, an independent journalist in a thread on the microblogging platform, on Monday, revealed that the “FBI and intelligence community discredited factual information” about incumbent United States President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden’s “foreign business dealings.”

The move was also reportedly made after a New York Post report on October 14, 2020, regarding emails on Hunter Biden’s laptop. Authorised by the new Twitter owner and CEO, Elon Musk, “Twitter Files” has been a series of posts in the form of a thread of tweets which have been disclosing the company’s once-secret communications with the help of independent journalists.
These tweets follow the sixth instalment by independent journalist and author Matt Taibbi which uncovered how the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) “relentlessly” sought to “exercise influence” over the microblogging platform, its users, content, and data.

Really. Link please.

If Biden makes a statement today that he favors boxers over briefs...an email will magically appear supposedly linked from the alleged laptop that Hunter wrote an e-mail about it.

You have my amusement of the daily e-mail "dump" confused with my being terrified.

You guys have had the alleged laptop for 27 months....and you never disclosed this e-mail that revealed classified information...until now?

LOL... You sound deranged.
I don't believe that the FBI leaked anything. They have authenticated the laptop and that it was Hunters.

The repair shop owner has a copy of the hard drive. He gave the laptop to Rudy Giuliani who made it public.

The laptop and it's contents have been verified and authenticated so please don't try and say it is fake. NO ONE had denied that it is authentic. Neither Hunter, Joe, or anyone else.

Try something else.

There is no question that the laptop is authentic, owned by Hunter Biden and left at a repair shop. Hunter never picked up the laptop. The shop owner contacted the FBI when he saw some of the material on the laptop. He was ignored.

That is not in dispute. Yes, the FBI did nothing. All of this is verified and not up for dispute.
Hunter's lawyer - another genius - left a detailed message on the repair shop owner's aswering machine (that he still has) saying he was Hunter's lawyer, that tbe laptop was Hunter's, and that they wanted it back.

:auiqs.jpg:

"On April 13, 2014, Hunter Biden sent an email to his business partner in Burisma, Devon Archer. Now, he sent this a week before his father, the vice president, flew to Ukraine to meet with Ukraine’s prime minister. In the email, Hunter Biden composed a detailed memo with nearly two dozen data points about the political and strategic situation on the ground in Ukraine,” Carlson reported."

“What’s so immediately striking and Miranda Devine pointed this out, having read the entire laptop, is that this email bears no resemblance to anything else we have that Hunter Biden has ever written. In fact, it sounded like something produced by the State Department,” he added."

"Indeed, it appeared to contain points and observations that only someone with access to classified intelligence would have known."

It was reported early on in President Biden's classified scandal that the TS/SCI documents Joe Biden stole, had in his possession, and were turned into the DOJ contained INTEL REPORTS ON UKRAINE AND IRAN.

We know for a fact now that Hunter Biden had access to these highly sensitive, highly classified documents.

Hunter Biden's 20-point Ukraine e-mail was almost guatanteed to have been written by someone else, as the verbiage, format, and style in that e-mail are things never seen in any of Hunter's writings / correspondence previously.

It would be extremely easy to compare the contents of this e-mail and the contents of the TS/SCI Ukraine Intel reports and other classified documents found in Biden's possession.

The problem with this, however, is the fact that these classified documents have been turned over to Garland / the DOJ & the FBI.

This would be the same partisanly weopanized DOJ & FBI whob
have been hiding Hunter Biden's laptop, who have refused to release it, who just limited the scope of the Special Counsel's investigation into Biden's stolen classified to the point Bur can't investigate Hunter Biden or tbe laptop, and the same Garland / DOJ that just refused to comply with House Oversight Committee RFIs / Subpoenas but said they would be willing to negotiate sharing whatever evidence it - the DOJ - decides on.

So much for 'transparency', any Democrats' / partisan agencies' desire to thoroughly investigate and report its findings, and / or any chance Garland / tbe DOJ will act with any FULL compliance / coordination with the House Oversight Committee.

No one will ever know what is fully in the highly classified documents taken from Joe Biden's home / the Penn-Biden-ChiCom Center or how they connect to Hunter's e-mails / laptop or the Biden family 'business'.

The problem with this, however, is the fact that these classified documents have been turned over to Garland / the DOJ & the FBI.

In other words - you got no proof that Hunter did anything that you claim and yet decided to run with it?

Do you see why you retards are not taken seriously? :itsok:

In other words - you got no proof that Hunter did anything that you claim and yet decided to run with it?

Why didn't you post my next sentence, snowflake, the one where I said 'We will never find out exactly what is in the classified Biden stole' ... because the proven partisan weaponized DOJ and FBI will hide that information as they have bidden Hunter Biden's and Seth Rich's computers.

Again, the news reported the classified Joe stole were Intel Reports on Ukraine, Hunter Biden and Burisma were involved with Ukraine, Hunter sent his Burisma pal a 20-point e-mail on Ukraine Intel NOT written by Hunter, Hunter had access to his father's stolen classified.

Are you always this obtuse?

In his 22-point Ukraine Intel e-mail to Burisma partner Archer, Hunter tells Archer to buy a 'burner phone' so they can keep their conversations about the e-mail / Ukraine Intel private.
- Yeah, that's not shady / suspicious...

“It’s a prescient and very well-informed email, unlike anything else Hunter wrote in the nine years covered in the laptop, and it has the distinct flavor of an official briefing, perhaps even a classified one."

“You have to remember that this is at a time — a month before he (Hunter Biden) joined the Burisma board. He needed money desperately, to feed his drug habit, and they were going to pay him $83,000 a month to do not very much.”

It seems this Intel was Hunter's 'buy-in' onto Burisma's board, proof that he could provide the fruits of his influence they were buying.

I don't believe that the FBI leaked anything.
No kidding.
They have authenticated the laptop and that it was Hunters.
mmm okay.
The repair shop owner has a copy of the hard drive. He gave the laptop to Rudy Giuliani who made it public.
Sure...the blob supporting laptop repair guy supposedly made a copy of kiddie port--thus committing a felony--and gave it to the President's personal attorney.

Nothing fishy about that.
The laptop and it's contents have been verified and authenticated so please don't try and say it is fake. NO ONE had denied that it is authentic. Neither Hunter, Joe, or anyone else.
Negative.
Try something else.
I'm batting 1,000 pointing out the numerous holes in your story.

Forum List

Back