Hundreds of National Guard test Positive for COVID. Thanks Joe

Looks like packing thousands of them in a garage like sardines was a nice way to give them the WuFlu.

Premier Xiden’s inauguration was indeed a Super Spreader event.

It was indeed a perfect setting for a super spreader military event, but not the President Elect's (at that time) fault or blame. Blame the insurrectionists for the expanded mission to meet their threats as proven possible by their activities of January 6th. Washington was caught with it's pants down on the 6th, and the darn sure were not going to be caught again on the 20th.
The military goes where directed and always has, pretty much regardless of the dangers to health and even continuity. If going over seas, they pump you full of crap with you never had before or haven't had in a while before you leave, so that you can perform without succumbing to public health hazard in the area of operation and be a detriment to the mission. Short notice covid inoculation last weekend would have been possibly disastrous to the short term movement and show of force/security mission. Doubt it was considered. Yes. There will be cases not just of exposure, but from contracting the disease. Sad. I thank them for their service to our country. You should too.

So are you finally admitting that vaccines are full of crap now? When I was in the military the Anthrax vaccine was one of the big ones hurting my fellow troops. A few of my fellow vets are still screwed up from them.

I got lucky and was able to make it through without ever having to get the Anthrax vaccine. But yea, when I got out, I had to do a full body cleanse of all the toxins that were injected in me. And there is probably still crap in me that will never come out.
Nah, not really. Bad idea to inarticulate within 24 hours of movement if it can be avoided by prior planning. Had the anthrax shot. Nothing I couldn't function with, but felt shitty for a day. Worst was the Black Plague shot about 250 of us got the morning before flying for 10 hours. That MAC flight smelled like a vomit comet over the Atlantic. Grown men moaning and puking while running significant fever off and on all the way over. We had medics, a nurse or two and a BN Surgeon from one element, but not much they could do about it. Lots not fit for duty when we got to destination about 2AM local. Next day most pretty functional and all on regular duty the day after that. We could have scheduled everybody for it 30 days prior but did other pre-mobe things, thinking shots, big deal, they won't be doing anything but sitting on a plane or standing in line. Bad mistake.

Washington was caught with it's pants down on the 6th,
No they weren’t, liar. The FBI warned the DC police of the huge expected crowds for protests. But DC is run by Democrats, and they wanted the police to be overrun. That’s why the DC Police Chief refused to send them backup the day it happened. They were hoping it would be far more violent to make President Trump look bad. But all they got were some people waiving US flags.
Don't know about the politics of the DC police. I thought we were talking about the large National Guard call up for inauguration. When it came to inauguration day, DC police were where they were supposed to but in now way calling the ball.
You got a loose mouth for name calling, but hey, you got an old picture of the Orange God for an avatar so guess you might be just staying in character. Then again you could actually be an ass hole.

Funny, coming from someone such as yourself always calling other people names. Talk about a hypocrite. It was just yesterday you were calling me names. Maybe you should take you're own advice.
Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. You didn't seem like the sensitive type.

you got an old picture of the Orange God for an avatar

He’s your god, because you live in constant fear of him. All Dems with TDS live with the Fear of the Orange God.

The question is, who are they going to blame all their problems on now? Or are they going to blame every problem on Trump 4 years down the road from here? :auiqs.jpg:

Washington was caught with it's pants down on the 6th,
No they weren’t, liar. The FBI warned the DC police of the huge expected crowds for protests. But DC is run by Democrats, and they wanted the police to be overrun. That’s why the DC Police Chief refused to send them backup the day it happened. They were hoping it would be far more violent to make President Trump look bad. But all they got were some people waiving US flags.
Don't know about the politics of the DC police. I thought we were talking about the large National Guard call up for inauguration. When it came to inauguration day, DC police were where they were supposed to but in now way calling the ball.
You got a loose mouth for name calling, but hey, you got an old picture of the Orange God for an avatar so guess you might be just staying in character. Then again you could actually be an ass hole.

Funny, coming from someone such as yourself always calling other people names. Talk about a hypocrite. It was just yesterday you were calling me names. Maybe you should take you're own advice.
Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. You didn't seem like the sensitive type.

Yea, my feelings are so hurt.:auiqs.jpg:

you got an old picture of the Orange God for an avatar

He’s your god, because you live in constant fear of him. All Dems with TDS live with the Fear of the Orange God.
Nah. Long as I don't get between him and a big mac, I'm pretty safe. He's Florida's problem. Heard his neighbors love the idea of him being there. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Looks like packing thousands of them in a garage like sardines was a nice way to give them the WuFlu.

It was indeed a perfect setting for a super spreader military event, but not the President Elect's (at that time) fault or blame. Blame the insurrectionists for the expanded mission to meet their threats as proven possible by their activities of January 6th. Washington was caught with it's pants down on the 6th, and the darn sure were not going to be caught again on the 20th.
The military goes where directed and always has, pretty much regardless of the dangers to health and even continuity. If going over seas, they pump you full of crap with you never had before or haven't had in a while before you leave, so that you can perform without succumbing to public health hazard in the area of operation and be a detriment to the mission. Short notice covid inoculation last weekend would have been possibly disastrous to the short term movement and show of force/security mission. Doubt it was considered. Yes. There will be cases not just of exposure, but from contracting the disease. Sad. I thank them for their service to our country. You should too.

So are you finally admitting that vaccines are full of crap now? When I was in the military the Anthrax vaccine was one of the big ones hurting my fellow troops. A few of my fellow vets are still screwed up from them.

I got lucky and was able to make it through without ever having to get the Anthrax vaccine. But yea, when I got out, I had to do a full body cleanse of all the toxins that were injected in me. And there is probably still crap in me that will never come out.
Nah, not really. Bad idea to inarticulate within 24 hours of movement if it can be avoided by prior planning. Had the anthrax shot. Nothing I couldn't function with, but felt shitty for a day. Worst was the Black Plague shot about 250 of us got the morning before flying for 10 hours. That MAC flight smelled like a vomit comet over the Atlantic. Grown men moaning and puking while running significant fever off and on all the way over. We had medics, a nurse or two and a BN Surgeon from one element, but not much they could do about it. Lots not fit for duty when we got to destination about 2AM local. Next day most pretty functional and all on regular duty the day after that. We could have scheduled everybody for it 30 days prior but did other pre-mobe things, thinking shots, big deal, they won't be doing anything but sitting on a plane or standing in line. Bad mistake.

That is a new one to me. I have not heard of the Black Plague shot. However, I did find this:

Plague vaccines ** have been used since the late 19th century, but their effectiveness has never been measured precisely. Field experience indicates that vaccination with plague vaccine reduces the incidence and severity of disease resulting from the bite of infected fleas.

That is a new one to me. I have not heard of the Black Plague shot. However, I did find this:

Plague vaccines ** have been used since the late 19th century, but their effectiveness has never been measured precisely. Field experience indicates that vaccination with plague vaccine reduces the incidence and severity of disease resulting from the bite of infected fleas.
Beats me. Saw signs and fenced off areas warning of it. Never got it. You could predict where they were before you got close enough to see fence and signs, spotting a grove of trees and overgrowth not touched in a generation or two. Never investigated too close, not wanting to find out if it was for real.

You should be blaming this on Drumph. If he had not incited an insurrection on the capital, there would be no need for the thousands of National Guard troops there. Duh. It is Drumph's fault that over 400, 000 Americans have died of COVID-19, and it is his fault that 150 National Guard troops in D.C. have it.

Wasn't Trump the president when these soldiers went to Washington DC.

Almost as bad as those Trump super spreader rallys huh..
Obviously worse than trump events.
These security and guard people weren’t here by choice.

Biden didn't bring them there, he wasn't the President when they arrived.

He should resign for this level of incompetence....

But in other news......COVID isn't much more than the flu bro

Yes, but he wasn’t when they were ordered to a garage.

Nice try though.

I know youre trying to make a sarcastic point, but all true.

It is your side claiming covid is the worst thing since the bubonic plague, so we see how Democrats actually treat people with the worst disease since the bubonic plague

I know youre trying to make a sarcastic point, but all true.

It is your side claiming covid is the worst thing since the bubonic plague, so we see how Democrats actually treat people with the worst disease since the bubonic plague
It's ok to admit that moving forward -- most of your so-called Biden bitch fits will just be you contradicting yourself in subsequent efforts to suck off your ex-president cult leader....

Meanwhile, Biden doesn't have the stink of 12 months of bullshit and lies about COVID that Trump has...bullshit and lies you 100% spouted...

Cry harder

Chairman Xiden is spreading the Democrat Virus to the family and friends of NG troops to punish them for refusing to join the Democrat Crazy Cult.

You should be blaming this on Drumph. If he had not incited an insurrection on the capital, there would be no need for the thousands of National Guard troops there. Duh. It is Drumph's fault that over 400, 000 Americans have died of COVID-19, and it is his fault that 150 National Guard troops in D.C. have it.
wow the cult is strong in this one lol

Yes, but he wasn’t when they were ordered to a garage.

Nice try though.

So sleeping on the tile floor in the Capitol was better than sleeping on the concrete floor in a garage. They were screwed over by EVERYONE in charge.

Almost as bad as those Trump super spreader rallys huh..

How any came down with COVID from a Trump rally? Let's see your hard numbers!

thousands??
He was referring to being in the garage.

Forum List

Back