Hundreds of Millions of Muslims Believe Gays and Infidels Should be Killed

If they want to make Sharia the law of the land, they support the killing of gays and infidels:

In other words, you don't have any proof they agree that gays and infidels should be killed, and decided to interpret a different question so it fits your desire to believe.

As I already said, if they support Sharia, then the support the killing of gays and infidels. That's what Sharia is.

Please quote the part where it says "hundreds of millions of Muslims support the killing of gays and infidels".

Thank you.

If they want to make Sharia the law of the land, they support the killing of gays and infidels:

gsi2-chp1-3.png

Oh please.

Some christians want sharia law in the US.

Ask how many "christians" want marriage equality and abortion outlawed in the US - based on their religious beliefs.

Please quote the part where it says "hundreds of millions of Muslims support the killing of gays and infidels".

Thank you.

gsi2-chp1-3.png

Oh please.

Ask how many "christians" want marriage equality and abortion outlaws in the US - based on their religion.

Even if a lot of them did, that still wouldn't be Sharia.

Thank you.

gsi2-chp1-3.png

I've already posted about this Pew Research study. 38,000 Muslims out of 1,600,000,000 were interviewed for the poll. THat's 0 .0024% if anyone cares to do the math.
Here's the drill: Somebody has to pay for a poll to be taken. The polling company wants to the make the customer happy. So the polling company is going to provide the customer with the results and conclusions that the customer seeks. Make sense?

Thank you.

gsi2-chp1-3.png

I've already posted about this Pew Research study. 38,000 Muslims out of 1,600,000,000 were interviewed for the poll. THat's 0 .0024% if anyone cares to do the math.
Here's the drill: Somebody has to pay for a poll to be taken. The polling company wants to the make the customer happy. So the polling company is going to provide the customer with the results and conclusions that the customer seeks. Make sense?

So all those polls that libturds use to claim that Americans support their policies are total bullshit?

So this thread is about "in order to fight terrorism we should force states to incentivize homes in which children are raised where one complimentary gender will be missing 100% of the time"...and polygamy...and any other sexual orientation in the name of "marriage equality".

Is there no end to the gaming to force the Agenda on the states?...then churches...?

Or "If you're against gay marriage you're a terrorist or equal to one!"

Children will come into the marriage conversation. Why should states incentivize homes missing the complimentary gender 100% of the time? How is this fundamentally different than a single parent home with respect to that lack in a child's life?

Thank you.

gsi2-chp1-3.png

Oh please.

Ask how many "christians" want marriage equality and abortion outlaws in the US - based on their religion.

That's exactly what it is - laws based on religious beliefs.

Thank you.

gsi2-chp1-3.png

Oh please.

That's exactly what it is - laws based on religious beliefs.

No, those are two goals of Christian fundamentalists. Sharia is a set of specific laws, a couple of which say that infidels and homosexuals are to be killed, adulteresses are to be stoned to death, it takes 4 male eyewitnesses to convict a man of rape, etc.

No, those are two goals of Christian fundamentalists. Sharia is a set of specific laws, a couple of which say that infidels and homosexuals are to be killed, adulteresses are to be stoned to death, it takes 4 male eyewitnesses to convict a man of rape, etc.

So then naturally, if you're against gay marriage, you're a terrorist! (That's the purpose of this thread BTW)

So then naturally, if you're against gay marriage, you're a terrorist! (That's the purpose of this thread BTW)

It has several purposes:
  1. Christians are just as bad as Muslim extremists.
  2. Radical Islam is nothing to be concerned about.
  3. You're a terrorists if you oppose gay marriage or abortion.

What do you call it when in nearly every country dominated by Islam, the penalty for homosexuality is death?

Rational people call it popular endorsement.

Equally objectionable are those who use terrorism to beat back legitimate civil opposition to gay marriage on behalf of children that shouldn't have homes incentivized where the complimentary gender is missing 100% of the time.

That is according to liberal Bill Maher, who quoted these studies while discussing the Muslim terrorist attack in Paris. I'm not a fan of Bill Maher, but I am glad to see a liberal be brutally honest and call it like he sees it. The studies would indicate that it's not some small percent of radicals that poses a problem. It's part of the religion itself. Islam has way more than it's share of people who celebrated murders of infidels. We saw the huge crowds on the streets after 9/11 and plenty of them approve of the recent slaughters in Paris. These are so-called moderates, folks, not a handful of terrorists. Add this to the common treatment of women throughout the Muslim world and then tell me why so many liberals refuse to condemn these practices.

"Studies have shown "hundreds of millions" of the world’s Muslims support killing gay people or those who convert to another religion, comedian Bill Maher pointed out on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, yet liberals refuse to say yesterday’s attacks in France were committed by "Muslim terrorists."

Maher begged the audience to "turn towards the truth" and called out the hypocrisy of liberals who would express outrage if Catholics committed similar atrocities.

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/maher-calls-out-liberals-inability-say-muslims-committed-terror-attacks#k6jAFz:pX3

"We have to stop saying ‘We shouldn’t insult a great religion.’ First of all, there are no great religions, they’re all stupid and dangerous. And we should insult them, and we should be able to insult whatever we want. That is what free speech is like.""

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/01/229394-bill-maher-jimmy-kimmel/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=organic&utm_content=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Terror

Absolutely, homosexuals are executed routinely in several Muslim countries. The "moderate" Muslims just put them in prison.

That is according to liberal Bill Maher, who quoted these studies while discussing the Muslim terrorist attack in Paris. I'm not a fan of Bill Maher, but I am glad to see a liberal be brutally honest and call it like he sees it. The studies would indicate that it's not some small percent of radicals that poses a problem. It's part of the religion itself. Islam has way more than it's share of people who celebrated murders of infidels. We saw the huge crowds on the streets after 9/11 and plenty of them approve of the recent slaughters in Paris. These are so-called moderates, folks, not a handful of terrorists. Add this to the common treatment of women throughout the Muslim world and then tell me why so many liberals refuse to condemn these practices.

"Studies have shown "hundreds of millions" of the world’s Muslims support killing gay people or those who convert to another religion, comedian Bill Maher pointed out on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, yet liberals refuse to say yesterday’s attacks in France were committed by "Muslim terrorists."

Maher begged the audience to "turn towards the truth" and called out the hypocrisy of liberals who would express outrage if Catholics committed similar atrocities.

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/maher-calls-out-liberals-inability-say-muslims-committed-terror-attacks#k6jAFz:pX3

"We have to stop saying ‘We shouldn’t insult a great religion.’ First of all, there are no great religions, they’re all stupid and dangerous. And we should insult them, and we should be able to insult whatever we want. That is what free speech is like.""

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/01/229394-bill-maher-jimmy-kimmel/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=organic&utm_content=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Terror

Absolutely, homosexuals are executed routinely in several Muslim countries. The "moderate" Muslims just put them in prison.

After sodomizing them with cattle prods.

After sodomizing them with cattle prods.

And pulling out their toe nails with plyers.

Hundreds of millions?

Bill Maher is fucking retarded.
He manufactures bullshit. It's a bad habit of his to use imaginary "studies" when he makes up his bullshit.

He's playing the odds. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, so it only takes 12 percent of a group that size to be in the "hundreds of millions" category.

Hundreds of millions of Muslims don't wash their hands after they take a shit.

and exactly how do you know that?
He just did, and this is not the first time I've seen him do that.

I asked how you know that hundreds of ,millions of muslims dont wash their hands after shitting. are you on toilet patrol in muslim countries?

Hundreds of millions?

He manufactures bullshit. It's a bad habit of his to use imaginary "studies" when he makes up his bullshit.

He's playing the odds. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, so it only takes 12 percent of a group that size to be in the "hundreds of millions" category.

I asked how you know that hundreds of ,millions of muslims dont wash their hands after shitting. are you on toilet patrol in muslim countries?
Because the prophet Muhammed (piss be upon him) was model and ideal man to be emulated in every way. He taught his followers to use dirt or sand to cleanse their hands after a bowl movement and to use a pebble to dry the tip of their penises after urinating. In Islam, he is considered to model perfect behavior, and if you don't agree, they will cut your head off and go potty in your mouth, though not necessarily in that order.

Hundreds of millions?

Because the prophet Muhammed (piss be upon him) was model and ideal man to be emulated in every way. He taught his followers to use dirt or sand to cleanse their hands after a bowl movement and to use a pebble to dry the tip of their penises after urinating. In Islam, he is considered to model perfect behavior, and if you don't agree, they will cut your head off and go potty in your mouth, though not necessarily in that order.

you missed my point, but thats ok

Forum List

Back