Hundreds of active duty Marines proudly march in Gay Pride Parade

They were all Marching in the parade, that's what!

All? :lol::lol::lol:

More hysterical gibberish from 'the left'. :lol:

Yes, ALL! ALL the branches of the military were represented by some American soldiers. ALL.

Unless they were there officially, they were not 'representing' anyone other than themselves - as individuals (you may need to consult a dictionary for the definition of 'individual').

Seriously, very few people in the Military give a shit, you do know that, right? But it is funny watching you make this into a huge issue.

On the bright side, I guess Obama has accomplished something during his term. :eusa_angel: Now, if we could just get him to focus on shit that actually really matters.

This thread is ridiculous. For one, if these guys are military, they'll be facing punitive UCMJ action. They would know better if they are, but some Service Members, unfortunately, are dumber than a bag of rocks. Second, I've no idea how this is proof of anything. Some of our troops are gay? No shit, homosexuals have served in the US Military since the US Military existed, Big deal.

This thread is ridiculous. For one, if these guys are military, they'll be facing punitive UCMJ action. They would know better if they are, but some Service Members, unfortunately, are dumber than a bag of rocks. Second, I've no idea how this is proof of anything. Some of our troops are gay? No shit, homosexuals have served in the US Military since the US Military existed, Big deal.

Why?

Because they're wearing clothing that identifies themselves as military personnel. That's a big no no. A Service Member may attend as a spectator, and while not in uniform, that's about it. That goes for all parades and rallies of a political nature. If I find the specific article of UCMJ, I'll post it.

Forum List

Back