Human Pollution.

The Amazon is 1 billion 728 million acres in size. It would take quite some time to cut and burn that much rain forest. Also, I guess that to you the whole global warming thing and things like burning rain forest in the Amazon is just one big conspiracy. You should know that things are getting so bad so fast that there is no reason to be telling lies about it.

They have been deforesting the Amazonian Rain Forest for 35 years ... And I showed you data on what has actually been deforested in 35 years.

You are the one telling lies ... The first thing I responded to was where the mathematics didn't add up in the simple figures you quoted.
I don't care what you want to tell yourself ... It was wrong when you posted it the first time ... You cannot argue with math ... You nit-wit ... :auiqs.jpg:

They have been deforesting the Amazonian Rain Forest for 35 years ... And I showed you data on what has actually been deforested in 35 years.

You are the one telling lies ... The first thing I responded to was where the mathematics didn't add up in the simple figures you quoted.
I don't care what you want to tell yourself ... It was wrong when you posted it the first time ... You cannot argue with math ... You nit-wit ... :auiqs.jpg:

And what was the human population 35 years ago. Probably at least half of what it is today. Next, the math you like to keep spouting off about seems to be the difference between 73 million acres and 79 million acres. There isn't that big a difference the two numbers to make it worth going on the warpath over. But maybe you have nothing better to do.

And what was the human population 35 years ago. Probably at least half of what it is today. Next, the math you like to keep spouting off about seems to be the difference between 73 million acres and 79 million acres. There isn't that big a difference the two numbers to make it worth going on the warpath over. But maybe you have nothing better to do.

You math skills already suck ... And that wouldn't speak well towards any chance you could succeed at probabilities.

I really don't care that you seem to miss the point that it isn't the acreage in question ... But whether or not the people telling you something ...
Have the slightest clue what they are talking about ... When they cannot properly do addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.

What are you ... Retarded ... :auiqs.jpg:

You math skills already suck ... And that wouldn't speak well towards any chance you could succeed at probabilities.

I really don't care that you seem to miss the point that it isn't the acreage in question ... But whether or not the people telling you something ...
Have the slightest clue what they are talking about ... When they cannot properly do addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.

What are you ... Retarded ... :auiqs.jpg:

So at the top of the list of websites where I brought up that question is said that each day 200,000 acres of Amazon rain forest is burned every day. And that added up to 79 million acres a year. I saw no reason to question their math. But you seem to like to bust my balls over it. Why don't you just admit that you are a human caused global warming denier. Then I can just judge you as being more of an idiot than you already seem to be.

The only population that matters to me is the White population. The reason that the White population is falling is most likely Whites are being denigrated at every turn. Whites are also being brainwashed to be against Whites. They are being sold the bullshit that inferior people are their equals. They are also being expected to put up their $15.00 dollars an hour up against third world lowlifes who only make around $3.00 dollars an hour. If they're lucky. (And where they have lax or nonexistent environmental standards) That isn't very fertile ground on which a White person would want to or be able to afford to raise a family. In fact, as I pointed out, that ground has been and continues to be poisoned.
No, the white population is not falling because they are being brainwashed or any such nonsense. The decrease in white population assuming it is actually decreasing is due to lower birth rates primarily due to women starting their families when they are older and also intermarrying with blacks and those with darker skin.

So at the top of the list of websites where I brought up that question is said that each day 200,000 acres of Amazon rain forest is burned every day. And that added up to 79 million acres a year. I saw no reason to question their math. But you seem to like to bust my balls over it. Why don't you just admit that you are a human caused global warming denier. Then I can just judge you as being more of an idiot than you already seem to be.

It doesn't matter if they were at the top or the bottom ... They cannot add, subtract, multiply or divide.
What are you not understanding?

It doesn't matter if you felt the need to question it ... I did ... Applied mathematics and their numbers didn't add up.
It doesn't matter what you want to believe ... It won't make the numbers add up.

Math is not subjective ... It is either correct or incorrect ...
And the only judgement you are going with ... Is incorrect ... And that's stupid ... :auiqs.jpg:

More line 60. Mass deforestation of the rainforest is thought to have begun in the 1960s when land owners began cutting down large numbers of trees in order to clear land for commercial activities. I think the percent that has been destroyed is about 20%.

More line 60. Mass deforestation of the rainforest is thought to have begun in the 1960s when land owners began cutting down large numbers of trees in order to clear land for commercial activities. I think the percent that has been destroyed is about 20%.

Thanks Flopper ... I already gave him quantified/qualified data with graphics regarding the deforestation of the Amazonian Rainforest ...
And all of South America.

I was more interested in it because I have dealt with large scale forestry in South America ... Mostly in Chile.
The data I provided was correct ... The graphics are available.

I am sure that deforestation has been going on longer than 35 years ... But large scale deforestation has been going on since 1989.
Of course I am talking about more than the Amazonian Rainforest in South America ... And as much about all of Brazil and Chile ...
And mainly because of corporate interests as well as International Paper and Louisiana Pacific manufacturing facilities.

We don't even need to start talking about the Chinese Corporations ...
Moving into town under the One Belt One Road Program ... :auiqs.jpg:

No, the white population is not falling because they are being brainwashed or any such nonsense. The decrease in white population assuming it is actually decreasing is due to lower birth rates primarily due to women starting their families when they are older and also intermarrying with blacks and those with darker skin.

White women waiting later in life to have children is just part of the problem. Everything else I said still holds true.

What's the correct answer? ...
Are you as stupid as he is? You don't see the enormous amount of information missing from that question that would be required to formulate even the roughest of estimates? You should be embarrassed.

I answered that in post #68, but if you're having trouble understanding what I said, I'm afraid you're on your own.

That's not an answer ... and you know it ... fucking LIAR ...

That IS the answer but, apparently, you ARE as stupid as he is and ARE having trouble understanding what I said.

FYE7BB0XoAEOyTi.jpeg
FYE6PfQXgAEoLaB (1).jpeg
FYE6CLiXoAMeq5T.jpeg
FYE5pMYWQAIRI5Q (1).jpeg

Forum List

Back