Human Evolution and Psychic Powers

Gantlemagne

May 7, 2020
Acadia
No, I'm not a Vegan.

But, I've claimed that I have psychic powers before in other posts and now and going to show you the proof. I'd like to have these abilities scientifically studied and research with a nice fat amount of grant money for Myself.

So, here's the video, decide for yourself. A telekinesis test.

I've already been tested ...

image-asset.jpeg

Did you get them from the toxic waste water you've been bitching about?

You know, telepathy and precognition are real, and there is evidence for both.

Personally? I think that cell phones and the way we communicate is slowly eroding our ability to do it anymore. If you are curious about telepathy, you can answer if it is real or not just by looking back into your past. Have you ever been walking down the street or sitting somewhere, when you felt a kind of tingling, and turning around to see someone staring at you? Have you ever sat down and stared at the back of someone's head, and after 15 - 30 seconds, they turn around and look at you? That is basic telepathy at the level of a baby making sounds before learning to speak.

Ever had a close friend or family member, who when they came to your house, you had a feeling they were gonna show up, just before they did? That also is telepathy.

Ever seen an old married couple who could have a complete conversation between them without saying a word? That is because their energy has become entwined with each other, resulting in their ability to do that.

Yes. Telepathy is real. And, there are various ways you can practice with it to get better.

Precognition is also real, because there are many stories out there about people who have had a bad feeling about a flight or trip and canceling, only to find out that the plane crashed or the trip went horribly wrong.

But, because of the way we communicate now and depend on our phones, we are slowly losing it and aren't evolving towards it, but rather devolving from it.

No, I'm not a Vegan.

But, I've claimed that I have psychic powers before in other posts and now and going to show you the proof. I'd like to have these abilities scientifically studied and research with a nice fat amount of grant money for Myself.

I knew you were going to write that.

Did you get them from the toxic waste water you've been bitching about?
No, the abilities started manifesting back in about 2011, psychic dreams, most notably evident by when I called a friend and told him I had a dream about an earthquake and the Washington monument cracking; and then that happening within a week.

Then, after I watched the Kingdom MMA series, I was sitting at the computer and heard a voice coming through the speaker, a psychic voice. This was after having psychic conversations with the actor, Matt Lauria, shortly after Thanksgiving in 2018. We decided to test if the abilities were real, and I said I'd post an Alpha Flight picture with some of the content of the psychic conversations; and he thought back that Spiderman would be more apropriate. We decided that the Green Goblin bridge scene would be the picture to post, and he thought he'd like the photo if the psychic conversation was real. So I posted the Green Goblin/Gwen Stacy comic book picture and immediately a guy that looked like Matthew Lauria, with his initials named Leonardo, liked the photo.

So then I started working on telekinesis, and vibrating liquids. When I found I could do that, I showed coworkers and sought out Prof. James Alcock in order to see if research could be done on the abilities, using electromagnetic spectrometers and catscans and other brainscans to see what part of the brain I'm using when communicating or generating the psychic energy.

You know, telepathy and precognition are real, and there is evidence for both.

Personally? I think that cell phones and the way we communicate is slowly eroding our ability to do it anymore. If you are curious about telepathy, you can answer if it is real or not just by looking back into your past. Have you ever been walking down the street or sitting somewhere, when you felt a kind of tingling, and turning around to see someone staring at you? Have you ever sat down and stared at the back of someone's head, and after 15 - 30 seconds, they turn around and look at you? That is basic telepathy at the level of a baby making sounds before learning to speak.

Ever had a close friend or family member, who when they came to your house, you had a feeling they were gonna show up, just before they did? That also is telepathy.

Ever seen an old married couple who could have a complete conversation between them without saying a word? That is because their energy has become entwined with each other, resulting in their ability to do that.

Yes. Telepathy is real. And, there are various ways you can practice with it to get better.

Precognition is also real, because there are many stories out there about people who have had a bad feeling about a flight or trip and canceling, only to find out that the plane crashed or the trip went horribly wrong.

But, because of the way we communicate now and depend on our phones, we are slowly losing it and aren't evolving towards it, but rather devolving from it.
I can see that being early signs of precognition.

No, I'm not a Vegan.

Sorry, that's not "proof", much less even evidence.

Submit yourself to controlled, scientific testing. Fame and riches await you!

No, I'm not a Vegan.

Sorry, that's not "proof", much less even evidence.

Submit yourself to controlled, scientific testing. Fame and riches await you!

Why do you think I sought out Prof. Alcock? I want to do research on how this ability works. Maybe the Canadian Military will be interested. But, I want a nice size of that research grant money.

Why do you think I sought out Prof. Alcock?
To avoid being submitted to controlled trials by an objective party, of course.
More because he's a researcher of psychic ability; I did send him this video today. But if you're wondering why the Canadian Military instead of the United States, the "Indian" removal acts are the reason why. I'm an Iyotake, and I'm starting to think that there's a connection between l'Ordre de Bon Temps, Chief Henri Membertou, Iyotake and Joseph Broussard le Beau Soleil.

Matthew "Mattaponi" Lauria has much to do with the psychic trials I've conducted, view the whole sticky thread and look for SPiderman.

I've been tossing charged Red Cards at the #blacklivesmatter movement.

Sioux City; and the "I Talk to the Wind" Talkers might have been psychic.

Why do you think I sought out Prof. Alcock?
To avoid being submitted to controlled trials by an objective party, of course.
More because he's a researcher of psychic ability; I did send him this video today. But if you're wondering why the Canadian Military instead of the United States, the "Indian" removal acts are the reason why. I'm an Iyotake, and I'm starting to think that there's a connection between l'Ordre de Bon Temps, Chief Henri Membertou, Iyotake and Joseph Broussard le Beau Soleil.

Matthew "Mattaponi" Lauria has much to do with the psychic trials I've conducted, view the whole sticky thread and look for SPiderman.

I've been tossing charged Red Cards at the #blacklivesmatter movement.

Sioux City; and the "I Talk to the Wind" Talkers might have been psychic.

Doesn't she look Inuit? I am in Love with Matthew Lauria.

Forum List

Back