Huma Weiner:I Am Boring,Unattractive,Naive&Married A Dumb Weiner For His Millions.

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:eusa_angel:
Doesn't that pretty much sum up the current "Weiner's Wife" debacle?
Why else would any desperate woman Marry Anthony Weiner? The guy is short, very annoying and unattractive, has no talent, no normal person likes him, yet someone out there actually married him and now has to suffer the embarrassment of her pervert husband for years to come. You have to wonder what social lights ask her at private parties.
:confused:

• Banned
after watching her pathetic speech earlier, maybe we can just translate it for the dumb informed.
Huma: Good Evening, or is it afternoon, anyway, my name is Humo Weiner, wife of this pathetic buffoon standing next to me, now as u all know, Anthony here decided to show his Don Johnson again to numerous very young ladies in other states. But that's ok with me because my short weiner husband Anthony is worth 5 million dollars and I want and deserve the money to spend on Leeman Burdines and very expensive Ferrarri's. Thank you,,,,ANY QUESTIONS?

Unattractive? She's damned ugly. She looked like she was miserable as hell before she started her prepared statement ... and that fool she's married to was all but hanging from her ear lobes reading her statement. Me? That shit is a one time offense - I would have grabbed my baby and been out that door before he knew anything about it.

But, hey. It's New York. He'll probably be elected regardless of being asked to just bow out.

:eusa_angel:
Doesn't that pretty much sum up the current "Weiner's Wife" debacle?
Why else would any desperate woman Marry Anthony Weiner? The guy is short, very annoying and unattractive, has no talent, no normal person likes him, yet someone out there actually married him and now has to suffer the embarrassment of her pervert husband for years to come. You have to wonder what social lights ask her at private parties.

This is the most girlish post ever. All emotions. You forgot to add "he probably has a small penis". I would ask you more in depth on how you feel but thats a waste. You dont even know why you're doing it

you know, if the average guy pulled this chit on the net, wouldn't u think that the cops would soon be knocking at his door? What? showing your wiener to very young ladies on the web is legal in NY? Weiner should be joining in with those perverts from NBC's Predators.

you know, if the average guy pulled this chit on the net, wouldn't u think that the cops would soon be knocking at his door? What? showing your wiener to very young ladies on the web is legal in NY? Weiner should be joining in with those perverts from NBC's Predators.

Emotional.

Sexting is legal amongst consenting adults no matter how much your womb aches about it

Who in their right mind would vote for this guy for ANY office? He's a lying douche--several times over. Does he need to schtup a cat or something for people to completely kick him to the curb? What power does his wife think he's ever going to have that will make it worth being looked at as the absolute idiot she is?

TheSeventhTiger said:
Huma Weiner:I Am Boring,Unattractive,Naive&Married A Dumb Weiner For His Millions.
Unattractive?

huma-abedin.jpg
You couldn't get a piece that looks that good.

Emotional.

Sexting is legal amongst consenting adults no matter how much your womb aches about it

Very true!

But it is very sad that Weiner has cratered his career. He stood up to the Republicans in Congress who stood on procedure as a way of avoiding health care for the 9/11 first responders.

900 first responders had died from related illnesses when Weiner had had enough of the bullshit of the Republicans.

I know 99.99% of you all won't watch it, but it's too bad Republicans can't bring this kind of passion to their work.

Republicans Abandon 9/11 First Responders; Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY) Explodes
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh2viItVAxI]Republicans Abandon 9/11 First Responders; Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY) Explodes - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back