Huma Dishes Dirt On Hillary

She was required to turn them over BY LAW. She chose to destroy them instead, showing a reckless disregard for the law and proving, according to Huma, her #1 aide, HILLARY BROKE THE LAW'

Yup. So how many people are in prison right now for "sloppy record keeping"?

Is there a "sloppy record keeping wing" at Leavenworth.

"What are you in for?"

"Murder, rape, Arson...how about you?"

"Um, sloppy record keeping."

Hey, dumbfuck, here's a crazy idea, how about instead of telling me why I should be SOOOOOO upset about record keeping, how about nominating a guy who isn't a shrieking Nazi gasbag?
Are you trying to compare sloppy record keeping with using an illegal unencrypted server, sending/receiving classified, breaking the FOIA & The Federal Records Act, perjury...?

Really? Maybe if you're Anthony Weiner....or you - no offense. Just not my cup of proverbial tea, that's all.

Are you trying to compare sloppy record keeping with using an illegal unencrypted server, sending/receiving classified, breaking the FOIA & The Federal Records Act, perjury...?

Hillary didn't break the FOIA. Nor did she commit perjury. And the FBI thoroughly investigated and filed a report saying that there was no way she should be charged. There wasn't sufficient evidence to charge her. With anything.

So try again.

I'm surprised an administrative assistant would not have been responsible for all of that scheduling maintenance and retaining records for someone as high level as Hillary.

I've worked for a few corporations and never in a million years would the vps or president or ceo be responsible for filing their own schedule each month with the corporate records....that's just laughable thinking such a thing would take place.

Were there schedules missing of Hillary's?

that's the same thing nazi's and muslims say about jews. Welcome to the club, you obviously qualify.

Were the Jews being killed by the women whose bodies they were in?

Sorry, doesn't even compare.

Look, guy even when abortion was "illegal", we didn't arrest women for murder for having them. Or even the doctors who performed them.
Then why can someone be charged with murder of that fetus, if they kill a pregnant woman?

She and her husband kind of look alike. Lol!

_89786262_humaabedinanthonyweinerpressconferencecloseup.jpg

Hillary didn't break the FOIA. Nor did she commit perjury. And the FBI thoroughly investigated and filed a report saying that there was no way she should be charged. There wasn't sufficient evidence to charge her. With anything.

So try again.
There you go LYING again, and using ONLY your OPINION while doing so.

I posted NUMEROUS times FBI Director Comey's EXACT testimony (with links) declaring Hillary Clinton LIED (perjury) when she said unser oath that she had turned over ALL State Department-Related documents, as REQUIRED BY LAW. Comey told Congress the FBI found THOUSANDS of such documents that she NEVER turned over, thereby violating BOTH the FOIA and The Federal Records Act. SHE BROKE THE LAW.

Like YOU, Hillary LiED in an interview and declared...AGAIN...claimed she had not done so. She was awarded 4 x 'PINOCCHIOS' for that LIE. She THEN lied AGAIN, repeating that lie. Hillary was then awarded 1 x 'FALSE', 1 × 'PANTS ON FIRE', & 4 'PINOCCHIOS' by 3 Fact Checck sites.

SO, for YOUR repeated LIES, you get a 'PANTS IN FIRE' & 4 × 'PINOCHIOS'!

Looking back at this thread, even one if the most die-hard liberals on this board FINALLY admitted she didn't turn in the documents as required by law....he said it was a 'CLERICAL ERROR', but at least he was finally able to admit it.

At this point, considering all the evidence, the links, the fact-check awards, the FBI Firector's own testimony & TRANSCRIPTS, if you continue to post this LIE you are either a LIAR or are just dain bramaged, like Hillary!

The report and the finding of the FBI, is not that she lied, that her information was not correct. There is a difference, but you want to play "Now I've got you you son of a bitch". Comey testified that things were not as Hillary Clinton believed them to be. His testimony that what she said wasn't true, doesn't mean it's a lie. And Comey didn't ever say she lied. Nor was he asked if she lied. He was asked if what she said was true, and he said no. Both the wording of the question and the wording of the response was very careful in that regard.

The FBI report also did not say she lied. What Hillary believed wasn't true. That doesn't mean she set out to mislead, just that she believed things that weren't correct.

Email being a relatively new communications system for the White House staff, Obama's being the second administration to use it, many of the rules and procedures now in effect, were not in effect when Hillary came in. I have heard rumours of how outdated and slow government systems in the US were due to budget constraints. Document storage and access for individuals is always a problem in such overtaxed systems. I can fully understand top officials not wanting to use it. Having stuff on my own accessible site is so much better than dealing with a slow system with no storage.

In regards to the testimony of Mr. Comey and others does not say what you seem to think it says. Gowdy was so keen to catch imply that Hillary lied, that he used weasel words and tricks of phrase to do it. He repeated her statements and asked if they were true, as in she said she turned over all of her documents. Was that true? He didn't ask if she was lying. He asked if it was true that she had turned over all her emails. Of course the correct answer is that it wasn't true. She hadn't turned over the emails she had previously sent to government servers as the recipient, because she believed that the act of mailing them to a government server, constituted providing the email to them. It's a reasonable assumption. That doesn't mean she lied about it, if she sincerely believed this was correct.

Rather than go on Mr. Comey's testimony which was, in every instance, manipulated, and doesn't say what you think it says, I prefer to refer to his final Report to Congress. In that report, he said confirmed that she hadn't committed a crime, there was no evidence that any of the material on her server had been compromised. Too bad the same can't be said of the State Department's server.

Last edited:

Yeah, too bad you couldn't actually PROVE any of that.

Again, guy, instead of telling me why a minor offense that no one is ever prosecuted for might have been committed.

Tell me how your guy is going to make my life better.

Because, frankly, as long as we get the peace and prosperity thing going, Hillary could send out Seal Team Six to whack Monica Lewinsky, and I pretty much wouldn't care about it.

Forum List

Back