Hulk Hogan Spotted With Tom Cruise, Furthering Scientology Recruitment Rumors

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Ever since the Hulk Hogan Scientology story broke, Iā€™ve been obsessed with wanting to see Jimmy Hart on the bullhorn backinā€™ up Hulkster on his newfound beliefs: ā€œCā€™mon baby! This battle has been within you from before you know. Itā€™s an implant from millions of years ago, baby!ā€

• Banned
The Aims of Scientology are: ā€œA civilization without insanity, without criminals and without war, where the able can prosper and honest beings can have rights, and where Man is free to rise to greater heights.ā€ ā€”L. Ron Hubbard

• Banned

excerpt from Rinder's book:

FnBRrIAXwAEj9-X

What is Scientologies position in relation to other religions? Are we all sinners or otherwise?

What is Scientologies position in relation to other religions? Are we all sinners or otherwise?
Scientology doesn't believe in God or religion. Yet, they use their cult as a religion to avoid taxation. L Ron Hubbard was apposed to religion and God. He was an atheist with an axe to grind with Christianity. As far as Scientology, it's another group that attempts to help people become more productive with their lives and employment as well. But, they do it like a religion that feasts upon controlling their minds and money. There is really no free agency and morality doesn't exist.

• Banned
people have a hard time feeling sympathy for Hogan because he's such a larger-than-life character, and they don't separate the character from the real person. Tom Cruise is 5'4 and 140 pounds, you wouldn't associate him with flying a fighter jet, but wrestling is different. a lot of the public thinks it's actually real. it's like a pro-magician

"Hulk Hogan is one of the kindest, most generous people, who in the middle of a meal, while he's engaged in an important conversation, i've never seen him do anything other than make that person feel good" - Eric Bischoff

The1st Amendment guarantees freedom of religion. Why worry about the religious affiliation of an aging actor and a has been rassler.

The1st Amendment guarantees freedom of religion. Why worry about the religious affiliation of an aging actor and a has been rassler.
not worried, i just worship his feet because he's a wrestling god, and don't want him to off the deep end

People always compare politics to pro wrestle. Not really true. Wrestling is better entertainment, and if you don't like it or think a particular product stinks, you don't have to give them your money. Government takes your $$$ no matter what. That's why small government is best

Ever since the Hulk Hogan Scientology story broke, Iā€™ve been obsessed with wanting to see Jimmy Hart on the bullhorn backinā€™ up Hulkster on his newfound beliefs: ā€œCā€™mon baby! This battle has been within you from before you know. Itā€™s an implant from millions of years ago, baby!ā€

Nahh, that ain't gonna happen. No Scientology for the Hulkster.

He knows better than that and I know he does.

Hogan always gets a big pop whether he's performing at 30 years old, 50 years old, or 70 years old

here's a clip from 2003, when he was around 50. he is ecstatic that he just signed a new contract to wrestle with the WWE, though i'm not sure what he means when he said: "this time, i'm gonna do it the right way"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back