HUGE! Rand Paul Outs John Brennan – Pushed Fake Dossier in Intel Report

The Pain for The Traitors and Seditionists....... For The Russian Moles in The Demoncrat, DemNazi Party is coming, and coming soon like a Tsunami.
I personally think we need to bring back firing squads, public hangings, the guillotine for matters of treason. That or life imprisonment in Guantanamo.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
And now Brennan is trying to cover his ass by saying he was given bad Intel on Trump colluding with Russians. He's going down! Thanks Rand for a job well done.

HUGE! Rand Paul Outs John Brennan - Pushed Fake Dossier in Intel Report
Brennan clearly perjured himself in front of congress. Hold his ass accountable..

What's great about this is Brennan didn't know someone was dropping a dime on him until yesterday. He tried to walk back some of his bullshit but that was before Rand Paul hit him with it last night. Now he knows someone has outed him and he doesn't know just how much Paul knows.

That's a damn good place to be in when you're dealing with spooks. Brennan has to shut up and when he shows up in front of Graham's hearing he won't know what's coming. Easier to trap in to lying to Congress. Now he's the perp in the same seat he put others in. LMAO

The Deep State operates hand in glove with foreign powers.

There are at least 100 people who don't need to be arrested, they need to be lined up against a wall for high treason.

That asshole is one of them.

We can make it a holiday. A great holliday. Like the Fourth of July, we can call it something like the great purge day.

Well Graham is looking to put another special prosecutor on the case. He will be looking into the things Mueller didn't.

Now won't that be one interesting report??

Well Graham is looking to put another special prosecutor on the case. He will be looking into the things Mueller didn't.

Now won't that be one interesting report??
I can't wait for Democrats to demand the 2nd Special Prosecutor be protected at all costs.

The Pain for The Traitors and Seditionists....... For The Russian Moles in The Demoncrat, DemNazi Party is coming, and coming soon like a Tsunami.
I personally think we need to bring back firing squads, public hangings, the guillotine for matters of treason. That or life imprisonment in Guantanamo.

giphy.gif

Hmm...., I wonder if Brennan will take the fall for Obama and Hillary, or will he sing like canary?

Forum List

Back