Huge group of Bikers for Trump~ Headed to Calm the Protests at the Conventi

This was on a special I watched last night on FOX News, thought you would find it interesting. That looks like so much fun no matter what party your in.

This organization from California will be doing to “calm” the protests that may occur outside the Republican National Convention .

View attachment 81856

‘Bikers for Trump’ will be at RNC in ‘force’

Bikers for Trump 2016 | Facebook

Hm. Bunch of old farts and "Sons Of Anarchy" wannabe's showing up to cleavland to get an ass whoopin. Yeah, that wil help calm things ton. Maybe we can get some old time members from "the hard hats" to show up and help to.
They'll get an ass whooping by spineless libtards? I don't think so.

Pretty much yes. A bunch of old farts on Honda Goldwings and harley dyna glides showing up to stand around and look all biker like are sure to really calm shit. Likely, they will be ignored.
I'd put money on an old fart biker over a young leftist shit stain any day. So no sale.

This was on a special I watched last night on FOX News, thought you would find it interesting. That looks like so much fun no matter what party your in.

This organization from California will be doing to “calm” the protests that may occur outside the Republican National Convention .

View attachment 81856

‘Bikers for Trump’ will be at RNC in ‘force’

Bikers for Trump 2016 | Facebook

Hm. Bunch of old farts and "Sons Of Anarchy" wannabe's showing up to cleavland to get an ass whoopin. Yeah, that wil help calm things ton. Maybe we can get some old time members from "the hard hats" to show up and help to.
They'll get an ass whooping by spineless libtards? I don't think so.

Pretty much yes. A bunch of old farts on Honda Goldwings and harley dyna glides showing up to stand around and look all biker like are sure to really calm shit. Likely, they will be ignored.
I'd put money on an old fart biker over a young leftist shit stain any day. So no sale.

Depends on the old biker for me. Was not to rowdy last night. Maybe everyone will heave them selves and the bikers can just drink beer and eat barBQ.

Has anyone seen those thousands of bikers? They seem to have gotten lost along the way.

Forum List

Back