HSchool Students Stranded in Afghanistan

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
Who even let them in.

Probably a school trip. If they knew the Taliban were a threat I doubt they would be there.

Who even let them in.
We, including trumpeciles like you, do not equate immigrants with liberals or trumpeciles. They were simply people who made a huge mistake and may pay with their lives.

• Banned
did you bother to read the article? they were afgan students who relocated to CA and went back to visit family.

the instant name calling crap gets old.
Were they California students or not???...................The situation has been so dangerous there

Now these people are considered citizens and will never see CA again

I regret you posted that, now the fate is certain

Yes...This is getting old

• Banned
We, including trumpeciles like you, do not equate immigrants with liberals or trumpeciles. They were simply people who made a huge mistake and may pay with their lives.
The State Dept knew a month ago it was dangerous. You made a huge mistake voting for this vegetable God Fucking Damned you

If they die, you did it cock sucker

You do not equate with reality.

The State Dept knew a month ago it was dangerous. You made a huge mistake voting for this vegetable God Fucking Damned you

If they die, you did it cock sucker
You made a huge mistake voting for that fucking grifter who made his own "deal" with the Taliban and thought that they would live up to it. Once again, your mouth is getting in the way of your feeble brains.

Were they California students or not???...................The situation has been so dangerous there

Now these people are considered citizens and will never see CA again

I regret you posted that, now the fate is certain

Yes...This is getting old
What is getting old is your ilk always referring to people in a political manner which is totally irrelevant.
Try acting like an American for a change and not like a representative of a political entity.

Hang on sloopy
LOL Hey that's the only thing I could think of as to why idiots would be in Afghanistan. Its not a vacation place and that's for sure.

I've got friends who served over there. They all tell me it sa beautiful country but you can't trust any of the citizens. Hell he said they trusted their Afghan helpers but that was it.

Who even let them in.
They aren’t real Americans, they are Afghans given US citizenship by our joke of an immigration system.

Yeah, thanks to your stuttering shit clown.

But we get it... life is cheap to you self-loathing bidophiles... keep it real, what does something like you have to live for other than shitting on the 98% who are more successful than you. Carry on, little rat fucker.

Yeah, thanks to your stuttering shit clown.

But we get it... life is cheap to you self-loathing bidophiles... keep it real, what does something like you have to live for other than shitting on the 98% who are more successful than you. Carry on, little rat fucker.
Ouch that hurt me.

Forum List

Back