Do Not Travel’: UK Warns of ‘Very, Very Credible’ Intelligence on ‘Imminent’ Attack at Kabul Airport

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020

I think the taliban are encouraging ISIS to do their dirty work like attacking Americans and or the Kabul Airport whilst they try to present themselves to the world in a favorable light.​

Hopefully the Americans at least will be able to get out but it appears the odds are against them.

As has been said the taliban now hold all the cards; if they want to allow the Americans to go or not to go it is all up to them.

Biden by his stupidity has left it up to the taliban and attempted to wash his hands of it.

I think the taliban are encouraging ISIS to do their dirty work like attacking Americans and or the Kabul Airport whilst they try to present themselves to the world in a favorable light.​

Hopefully the Americans at least will be able to get out but it appears the odds are against them.

As has been said the taliban now hold all the cards; if they want to allow the Americans to go or not to go it is all up to them.

Biden by his stupidity has left it up to the taliban and attempted to wash his hands of it.

An explosion already occurred. See my post.

An explosion already occurred. See my post.
yes that is correct;

Suicide bomber attacks Kabul airport after ISIS bomb threat: Afghans 'dead' while up to 1.5K Americans remain stranded behind Taliban lines. Pentagon DENIES it is evacuating in 36 HOURS​

yes that is correct;

Suicide bomber attacks Kabul airport after ISIS bomb threat: Afghans 'dead' while up to 1.5K Americans remain stranded behind Taliban lines. Pentagon DENIES it is evacuating in 36 HOURS​

What are the Americans doing there in the first place? It serves them right.

Forum List

Back