HR recruiter under fire for viral video saying she hates and discriminates against 'freedom fighters'

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I'm telling yas, it's all in the eyes. Always is.

Anyway....

In response to the controversial video, the Human Resource Professionals Association (HRPA) put out a statement on social media addressing the situation.

“HRPA is aware of this video post by one of its regulated members and does not condone or endorse in any way the statements made about HR practice therein. Further, HRPA is reviewing this matter to determine if there has been a breach of its Rules of Professional Conduct,” the association stated.

Prominent social media users from around the world also jumped in to share their thoughts on the video.

“This is the President of Hell,” American journalist Glenn Greenwald tweeted.''

Continued -
HR recruiter under fire for viral video saying she ‘hates’ and discriminates against ‘freedom fighters’

The tweet isn't loading for me, but I believe this was already posted.

This POS is Canadian, which, if any of you have been paying attention to me over the years is precisely what I warned you all about. Being "cancelled" without a judge or jury, is the Canadian Way.

I've seen American judges who have admitted to killing others, and they were able to become judges. In Canada, it's "us" (the East German pasties), and "them" (the subjects of the state).

The "us" come in many forms in society but they all have the same origin of backing, The Creepy Covert Security Industrial Complex. She just said the quiet part out loud and they will use any excuse to destroy others lives like the cowards they are...

The tweet isn't loading for me, but I believe this was already posted.

This POS is Canadian, which, if any of you have been paying attention to me over the years is precisely what I warned you all about. Being "cancelled" without a judge or jury, is the Canadian Way.

I've seen American judges who have admitted to killing others, and they were able to become judges. In Canada, it's "us" (the East German pasties), and "them" (the subjects of the state).

The "us" come in many forms in society but they all have the same origin of backing, The Creepy Covert Security Industrial Complex. She just said the quiet part out loud and they will use any excuse to destroy others lives like the cowards they are...

Oh, was it? I didn't see anything in tha tlittle drop down thing that displays similar topicals, else I'd have just not posted it.

Forum List

Back