How's Your Gaydare?

Zac Efren cannot be gay.
He's going with Vanessa Hudgens!

And don't EVER tell my daughter, if he is. Once she figured out what it meant, she'd be devastated.

isnt like cooper openly gay?

damn i got to go with zoom on this one...i dont give a flying fuck who you are fucking unless you are putting your shoes under my bed....other than that ..fuck on

Who the hell cares if someone is gay? Why do gay people have to 'come out' anyway? I don't care who you sleep with . . . so stop telling me. Be a good person, be considerate of others, don't be an asshole, and life your life . . .

Imagine what a lift it'd be for lesbians if Oprah came out? Mebbe it isn't anyone's duty, but lying about being what you're not...whose duty is THAT, Zoom-boing?

a whole lot of people around chicago seem to think barack obama did some serious fudgepacking prior to his election to the senate.

nobody seems to know whether he like to give or get it up the hershey highway but judging from the way he's treating us, my guess is he's a top boy.

on the other hand those ears are just made for grabbing, don'cha think?

OOOoooooOOOoo, that's interesting. A gay President? Bi? Hummm.....

It's Gaydar - The ability/gift of being able to detect homosexuality in other people.

Mine is pretty poor, but my wife's is always spot-on.

gaydar-5230.jpg

Some people are very intuitive. They notice details and process them, even without being aware they're doing it.

I am not such a person. My dear friend came out to me after almost a decade. My jaw dropped, and I said.....

"Are you sure?"

Thank God he laughed, he he. Might have been the dumbest thing I've ever said.

*Winks*

I'll tell you who was NOT gay. Rock Hudson. Now THERE was a MAN's man.

Yes sir! :beer:

Suppose it was today. Could a gay man play a straight guy in a blockbuster movie?

Can a straight actor play a gay man?

Are the rules different for chicks? Sharon Stone played a bisexual in "Basic Instinct" and it doesn't seem to have hurt her career.

Which celebrities do you think are in the closet?

Here's my list:

Oprah Winfrey

Martha Stewart

Hillary Clinton

Anderson Cooper

Zach Ephram

Jenny McCarthy

Madonna

And I think the following as only posing as GLBT folk for the cool points:

Anne Hecht

RuPaul

Yes, yes, yes...this Op is mean and low-down, but still. Do you think many people still stay in the closet? Why would anyone rich and famous do that these days? T'aint like anyone is gonna stop buying "O" Magazine if Oprah comes out.

Does it seem odd to you that so many closetted GLBT folks who are famous are women, not men? I thought we were all so tolerant of lesbians now. What do rich women fear, do you think, that keeps them closetted?
Large blue font is sooooooo gay!

No, that's be the rainbow -- see?

love_is_love_002_xos3.jpg

Who the hell cares if someone is gay? Why do gay people have to 'come out' anyway? I don't care who you sleep with . . . so stop telling me. Be a good person, be considerate of others, don't be an asshole, and life your life . . .

Imagine what a lift it'd be for lesbians if Oprah came out? Mebbe it isn't anyone's duty, but lying about being what you're not...whose duty is THAT, Zoom-boing?

You think Oprah is gay and you think she should 'come out' . . . . what about what Oprah wants? Isn't that her choice? If she were gay why should she 'come out' and announce it? Why can't she just live her life? If she were gay she's lying about because she hasn't 'come out'? That's ridiculous.

Jodie Foster has lived her life privately and it wasn't until recently that she openly said she was gay . . . and even that was done rather quietly. Doesn't make one bit of difference, she's a terrific actress and who she sleeps with doesn't change that.

I just don't get it . . . . gay people 'just want to be treated the same as everyone else' and at the same time also 'come out and announce to the world that they're gay'. If it doesn't matter who you sleep with, why the big bru-ha-ha in announcing it? Why can't people just live their life?

I'll tell you who was NOT gay. Rock Hudson. Now THERE was a MAN's man.

Yes sir! :beer:

Suppose it was today. Could a gay man play a straight guy in a blockbuster movie?

Neil Patrick Harris (who is gay) plays the lustful ladies man Barney Stinson on How I Met Your Mother. He's terrific.

Can a straight actor play a gay man?

Eric McCormack (who is straight) played gay Will Truman on Will and Grace. He was terrific.

Are the rules different for chicks? Sharon Stone played a bisexual in "Basic Instinct" and it doesn't seem to have hurt her career.

Sharon Stone hasn't had a really good role since Basic Instinct, imo. I think she's an ok actress and who she sleeps with has never even entered my mind. Why should it . . . it doesn't matter.

Unless Im going to have sex with someone I dont care if they are gay or straight.

That means my hubby is the only one I care about and I know he aint gay.

Hillary Clinton - no lesbian is going to marry a really, really horny guy. She would choose someone like "Charlie Crisp".

Anderson Cooper - I thought he was already out?

Jenny McCarthy - Wasn't she living with Jim Carry for years? That's a different kind of "funny".

Madonna - she's just horny.

And I think the following as only posing as GLBT folk for the cool points:

Anne Hecht - I think she was "gay for pay".

RuPaul - "you better lipsync for your life". She's a woman. Only hers is neatly "tucked away".

Yes, yes, yes...this Op is mean and low-down, but still. Do you think many people still stay in the closet? Why would anyone rich and famous do that these days? T'aint like anyone is gonna stop buying "O" Magazine if Oprah comes out. - the danger of straight people who think they are on a "mission from Gawd".

Does it seem odd to you that so many closetted GLBT folks who are famous are women, not men? - I suspect the men have them beat.

People always forget there are Bisexual people in the world.

I personally think they are the lucky people , they can choose from all the people to pick their one and only.

People always forget there are Bisexual people in the world.

I personally think they are the lucky people , they can choose from all the people to pick their one and only.

Considering the enormous differences between men and women, I think being bi is vastly overrated. Those people may just like sex. They get "turned on" by sex. Like "homophobes". They get turned on by sex. And it drives them nuts that men "turn them on".

Unless Im going to have sex with someone I dont care if they are gay or straight.

Turned down your offer to let him go down the Dirt Road?

Just because it hasn't been "paved" doesn't mean it has to be "well traveled". While the alternate route may not be as "quick", in the long run, what you lose from bumps, you gain from "comfort".

Turned down your offer to let him go down the Dirt Road?

Just because it hasn't been "paved" doesn't mean it has to be "well traveled". While the alternate route may not be as "quick", in the long run, what you lose from bumps, you gain from "comfort".

Is this your way of saying you're gay?

Forum List

Back