How’s That Experimental Vax Working Out for You?

Why are there no 'traditional' vaccines for Covid?
Traditional COVID vaccines would take a lot longer to develop. Remember how it was originally said that a vaccine was years away? That’s why. Finding a way to isolate the protein and manufacture it in a stable environment with a proper immune stimulant (called an adjuvant) isn’t easy. It was WAY easier to print up an mRNA sequence copied from the COVID genome and let the body handle the rest. This is a new age for rapid vaccine development with mRNA technology.
Novavax has one in stage 3 trials right now. That could have been launched on emergency just like the others.

So back to the question. Why? Why emergency, experimental vaccines for something that kills .03%, and they had, at least one traditional vaccine in trials for?

Very weird. Time reveals all.

Last edited:
If 6% of everyone who go the Smallpox Vaccine, or the Polio Vaccine..
Why do you think people got four doses of polio vaccine?

Two doses was only 90% effective.
So? Your point? They recommend two does of this and people are still dying. 30% in Wales.

Do you want to know why? Because this is not a fucking vaccine. This is an RnA platform that only promises to ameliorate symptoms. It makes no claim to protect you from catching the virus...unlike Polio, and Small Pox...etc.
But only time will TRULY tell.
It was a small study in Wales of 46 people in total, and some of the vaxed had not had enough time after their dose to build up enough antibodies....

Granted, the jury is out.... And as with ALL new vaccines, outside of the initial trial with limited participation for a short period of time, the next few million of vaccine receivers are another part of the experiment.... Nobody has years to wait on trials for a deadly influenza or corona virus vaccine....

For me, who was scared,

mentally....I just gave it up, to God.... If He wanted me now, then so be it ....kind of thing...is what I ended with.... :)
There have NEVER been injuries reported like with these 'vaccines' never. More in the first 6 mos than the previous 25 years. Thousands dead? Come on now.....come on. Stop with the tap dance.

The Royal Navy’s flagship HMS Queen Elizabeth has a major outbreak of the ChiCom Flu.

The BBC has been told there have been around 100 cases on the aircraft carrier, which is part way through a world tour. Defence Secretary Ben Wallace said all crew on the deployment had received two doses of a Covid-19 vaccine and the outbreak was being managed. A spokeswoman said mitigation measured on board included masks, social distancing and a track and trace system.

Standard crew size is 1600, so that’s 1 in 16 people. Who are young, fit, 100% double vaxed, with military discipline enforcing hygiene rules. How does that translate into the rest of society? Or the long term care homes this fall and winter when the seasonal pressure kicks in again?

"Social Distancing" on an aircraft carrier???? LOL! That is hilarious.

So? Your point? They recommend two does of this and people are still dying. 30% in Wales.

Do you want to know why? Because this is not a fucking vaccine. This is an RnA platform that only promises to ameliorate symptoms. It makes no claim to protect you from catching the virus...unlike Polio, and Small Pox...etc.
It was a small study in Wales of 46 people in total, and some of the vaxed had not had enough time after their dose to build up enough antibodies....

Granted, the jury is out.... And as with ALL new vaccines, outside of the initial trial with limited participation for a short period of time, the next few million of vaccine receivers are another part of the experiment.... Nobody has years to wait on trials for a deadly influenza or corona virus vaccine....

For me, who was scared,

mentally....I just gave it up, to God.... If He wanted me now, then so be it ....kind of thing...is what I ended with.... :)
There have NEVER been injuries reported like with these 'vaccines' never. More in the first 6 mos than the previous 25 years. Thousands dead? Come on now.....come on. Stop with the tap dance.
6000 VAERS unverified but reported deaths.

200 million vaccine shots given.

That is 3/1000ths of a percent in alleged vaccine adverse/deaths..... It's likely less than alleged deaths from taking Tylenol, aspirin or Ibuprofen or any other new medicine out there.... Let alone the likelihood of dying from covid if you catch it is 1%, almost a thousand times greater.

Last edited:
Traditional COVID vaccines would take a lot longer to develop. Remember how it was originally said that a vaccine was years away? That’s why. Finding a way to isolate the protein and manufacture it in a stable environment with a proper immune stimulant (called an adjuvant) isn’t easy. It was WAY easier to print up an mRNA sequence copied from the COVID genome and let the body handle the rest. This is a new age for rapid vaccine development with mRNA technology.
Novavax has one in stage 3 trials right now. That could have been launched on emergency just like the others.

So back to the question. Why? Why emergency, experimental vaccines for something that kills .03%, and they had, at least one traditional vaccine in trials for?

Novavax is 8 months behind the other vaccines. Like I said, would have taken longer.

I don’t know why you think COVID kills 0.03%, given it’s already killed 0.5% of the entire population of the United States. You’re off by at least an order of magnitude and that’d be assuming everyone in the US has been infected.

For me, who was scared,

6000 VAERS unverified but reported deaths.

200,000 million vaccine shots given.

That is 3/1000ths of a percent in alleged vaccine adverse/deaths..... It's likely less than alleged deaths from taking Tylenol, aspirin or Ibuprofen or any other new medicine out there.... Let alone the likelihood of dying from covid if you catch it is 1%, almost a thousand times greater.
Yeap...and they shut down the Swine Flu program in 1976 for ~50 death, and ~500 cases of Guillain-Barre.

'Tip Tap'

Why? No one is questioning.

388 under 60 with no comorbidities died in England from Covid, in 2020.

Why are they pushing this? Think...you can't take it out once it's in.

Novavax is 8 months behind the other vaccines. Like I said, would have taken longer.

I don’t know why you think COVID kills 0.03%, given it’s already killed 0.5% of the entire population of the United States. You’re off by at least an order of magnitude and that’d be assuming everyone in the US has been infected.
OH! OMG! .05%!!! It's another plague!

They pushed out the RnA vaccines within 6 months. Novavax was there waiting, just like the others...WHY?

Not a modicum of critical thought in you lot...

They pushed out the RnA vaccines within 6 months. Novava was there waiting, just like the others...WHY?

You know man, when something kills over half a million people and likely to kill another half million it’s going to get people’s attention.

Vaccination is likely harming a small number of people. But it’s a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of what COVID has harmed.

They pushed out the RnA vaccines within 6 months. Novava was there waiting, just like the others...WHY?

You know man, when something kills over half a million people and likely to kill another half million it’s going to get people’s attention.

Vaccination is likely harming a small number of people. But it’s a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of what COVID has harmed.
Flu kills millions every year...well until last year (yeah right). We don't shut the world down. We didn't shut the world down for the Spanish Flu. We most certainly never quarantined the healthy, especially for a disease that kills very few under 50.

You keep believing what they tell you though.

Flu kills millions every year...well until last year (yeah right). We don't shut the world down. We didn't shut the world down for the Spanish Flu. We most certainly never quarantined the healthy, especially for a disease that kills very few under 50.

Influenza kills 1/10 the number of COVID kills annually in this country and that’s only with some of the most extreme measures taken to combat a communicable disease.

There’s zero comparison.

You should probably look into how we combated Spanish flu.

Influenza kills 1/10 the number of COVID kills annually in this country and that’s only with some of the most extreme measures taken to combat a communicable disease.

There’s zero comparison.

You should probably look into how we combated Spanish flu.
Naw homie...you gotta link that shit. You can't just ramble off a stat like that.

Naw homie...you gotta link that shit. You can't just ramble off a stat like that.
You’re the one that claimed influenza kills millions but didn’t seem to think you needed a link.

Influenza killed about 34,000 in 2019. COVID did about 20 times that number in 2020 and would have been far more without doing what we did.

You’re the one that claimed influenza kills millions but didn’t seem to think you needed a link.

Influenza killed about 34,000 in 2019. COVID did about 20 times that number in 2020 and would have been far more without doing what we did.

TLDR...paragraph that cites 90% of deaths during the flu season come from corona viruses.

Until recently, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimated the annual mortality burden of influenza to be 250 000 to 500 000 all-cause deaths globally; however, a 2017 study indicated a substantially higher mortality burden, at 290 000-650 000 influenza-associated deaths from respiratory causes alone, and a 2019 study estimated 99 000-200 000 deaths from lower respiratory tract infections directly caused by influenza. Here we revisit global and regional estimates of influenza mortality burden and explore mortality trends over time and geography.

Results​

We estimated an average of 389 000 (uncertainty range 294 000-518000) respiratory deaths were associated with influenza globally each year during the study period, corresponding to ~ 2% of all annual respiratory deaths. Of these, 67% were among people 65 years and older.

TLDR...paragraph that cites 90% of deaths during the flu season come from corona viruses.
First, this link shows that millions of people don’t die from influenza, even if you go global (which is already shifting the argument) and two, ways nothing about deaths from corona viruses.

You aren’t doing great in the integrity department.

First, this link shows that millions of people don’t die from influenza, even if you go global (which is already shifting the argument) and two, ways nothing about deaths from corona viruses.

You aren’t doing great in the integrity department.
No no no...come back here...show me the stat that shows 90% of seasonal influenza deaths come from Corona Viruses. I am not trying to punk you, I wanna know.
Now I know that Corona Viruses lag Rino Viruses during the flu season. Normally, anyway, when the data is not finger fucked to kingdom come.
However, I have never seen anything that states that 90% of fatalities during the season are attributable to Corona.

No no no...come back here...show me the stat that shows 90% of seasonal influenza deaths come from Corona Viruses.
I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Influenza deaths are from influenza. Usually about 30k per year.

Coronavirus deaths are from coronavirus. 600k plus in about a year.

The magnitude is far different.

Forum List

Back