How’s That Experimental Vax Working Out for You?

If 6% of everyone who go the Smallpox Vaccine, or the Polio Vaccine..
Why do you think people got four doses of polio vaccine?

Two doses was only 90% effective.
So? Your point? They recommend two does of this and people are still dying. 30% in Wales.

Do you want to know why? Because this is not a fucking vaccine. This is an RnA platform that only promises to ameliorate symptoms. It makes no claim to protect you from catching the virus...unlike Polio, and Small Pox...etc.
But only time will TRULY tell.
And if you’d take 4 doses of the mRNA Covid vaccine you’d have far higher immune response.

It’s a vaccine. I don’t know where people get the idea that it’s not.

So? Your point? They recommend two does of this and people are still dying. 30% in Wales.

Do you want to know why? Because this is not a fucking vaccine. This is an RnA platform that only promises to ameliorate symptoms. It makes no claim to protect you from catching the virus...unlike Polio, and Small Pox...etc.
And if you’d take 4 doses of the mRNA Covid vaccine you’d have far higher immune response.

It’s a vaccine. I don’t know where people get the idea that it’s not.
No...doesn't work that way hoss.

No...doesn't work that way hoss
Of course it does. Two doses of polio vaccine are about 90% effective. Four doses about 99% effective.
So 6 would work really good then...yeah?

The Covid vaccines require two doses per manufacturer guidelines. Taking four will not increase your immunity.

Now go eat some more glue.
Why do you think additional doses won’t increase immunity?
To be honest...no one knows. This stuff is so new.

To be honest...no one knows. This stuff is so new.
You don’t know because you don’t understand the way vaccines work.

That’s why you shouldn’t try to instruct the rest of us.
No, I perfectly understand the way VACCINES work. This is not even close to any vaccine we have ever used. NO ONE knows what will happen.

1626553603909.png

You are the lab rat. Good luck.

No, I perfectly understand the way VACCINES work. This is not even close to any vaccine we have ever used. NO ONE knows what will happen.
So why don’t you think it’s a vaccine and why don’t you think additional doses don’t increase immunity?

Thing is, it is a vaccine and additional doses will increase immunity.

So why don’t you think it’s a vaccine and why don’t you think additional doses don’t increase immunity?

It is nothing we have ever used before. It uses an adenovirus to move through cellular walls, hijack your cell's mitochondria and produce of spike proteins to stimulate an immune response. Traditional vaccines do not do that. They allow your body to recognize viral RnA through the direct injection of dead, or weakened viruses into the body. This simulates your cells to initiate an organic immune response.
It is theorized that one of the problems inherent to the Covid vaccine's production of spike proteins is an increased risk for clotting. Physicians are seeing this, among other issues which they simply are not seeing in traditional vaccines.
For example, VAERS reporting over the first six of this vaccine has seen more directly attributable injuries to this RnA vaccine than all other vaccines over the preceding 25 years.

It is nothing we have ever used before. It uses an adenovirus to move through cellular walls, hijack your cell's mitochondria and produce of spike proteins to stimulate an immune response. Traditional vaccines do not do that. They allow your body to recognize viral RnA through the direct injection of dead, or weakened viruses into the body. This simulates your cells to initiate an organic immune response.
It is theorized that one of the problems inherent to the Covid vaccine's production of spike proteins is an increased risk for clotting. Physicians are seeing this, among other issues which they simply are not seeing in traditional vaccines.
For example, VAERS reporting over the first six of this vaccine has seen more directly attributable injuries to this RnA vaccine than all other vaccines over the preceding 25 years.
You sound like you were half asleep when you heard this stuff.

mRNA use ribosomes (not mitochondria) to produce spike proteins. Those foreign proteins generate an immune response. A traditional vaccine contains compete or just segments of viral proteins to stimulate an immune response.

The end result in both is antibodies against the viral proteins because it is exposed to those proteins.

The adverse effects of COVID vaccine are immunologic. You get blood clots because of damage to vascular epithelium from the immune response to COVID. That immune response is extended and higher risk in actual infection. We have seen TONS of clots in COVID patients. It reflects the nature of the virus more than the nature of the vaccine.

Yes, the COVID vaccine is a vaccine. And yes, the more doses, the more exposure to these viral proteins and the more immune response to those proteins.

The Royal Navy’s flagship HMS Queen Elizabeth has a major outbreak of the ChiCom Flu.

The BBC has been told there have been around 100 cases on the aircraft carrier, which is part way through a world tour. Defence Secretary Ben Wallace said all crew on the deployment had received two doses of a Covid-19 vaccine and the outbreak was being managed. A spokeswoman said mitigation measured on board included masks, social distancing and a track and trace system.

Standard crew size is 1600, so that’s 1 in 16 people. Who are young, fit, 100% double vaxed, with military discipline enforcing hygiene rules. How does that translate into the rest of society? Or the long term care homes this fall and winter when the seasonal pressure kicks in again?

You have the wrong question!
You shall ask how the 'jab' will work after few years.
For information: all test animals died in shortly time after 'innoculation'

The Royal Navy’s flagship HMS Queen Elizabeth has a major outbreak of the ChiCom Flu.

The BBC has been told there have been around 100 cases on the aircraft carrier, which is part way through a world tour. Defence Secretary Ben Wallace said all crew on the deployment had received two doses of a Covid-19 vaccine and the outbreak was being managed. A spokeswoman said mitigation measured on board included masks, social distancing and a track and trace system.

Standard crew size is 1600, so that’s 1 in 16 people. Who are young, fit, 100% double vaxed, with military discipline enforcing hygiene rules. How does that translate into the rest of society? Or the long term care homes this fall and winter when the seasonal pressure kicks in again?

This is a prime example of why this virus is unlike any other and the antidote is still flimsy and unreliable. Sure, in theory, wearing a mask and social distancing should help. Though I see in some of the masks I've worn it states clearly on the front (probably for legal reasons), "this is not a medical mask". I am walking around with a piece of clothing on my face and nose. that may not provide any protection at all.

Second, the vaccine isn't perfect and may not even be effective over time. There is FAR too much we do not know, especially for such a rapidly developed vaccine.

It requires decades to know the outcome of a vaccine and the virus. Obviously the world doesn't have this much time. Therefore, it's anyones guess what impact this may have long term, of both the virus and vaccines. It may also be different outcomes for some not for others depending on a predisposition. Clearly, it's been ineffective for this group which should be a red flag.

In the end, it's unbelievable not just how Western leaders threw away their massive advantage to a foreign communist state, but, also how they and businesses continue to do so. It's mind boggling.
and all this superfluous bs takes away from people doing what they should to avoid the virus as they wear quickly from rules.........HANDWASHING and staying a few feet away from those look sick (Gasp discrimination against the sick looking) would go much further. Now because of all the lies and pushing of nonsense, people don't care about being exposed really---

You sound like you were half asleep when you heard this stuff.

mRNA use ribosomes (not mitochondria) to produce spike proteins. Those foreign proteins generate an immune response. A traditional vaccine contains compete or just segments of viral proteins to stimulate an immune response.

The end result in both is antibodies against the viral proteins because it is exposed to those proteins.

The adverse effects of COVID vaccine are immunologic. You get blood clots because of damage to vascular epithelium from the immune response to COVID. That immune response is extended and higher risk in actual infection. We have seen TONS of clots in COVID patients. It reflects the nature of the virus more than the nature of the vaccine.

Yes, the COVID vaccine is a vaccine. And yes, the more doses, the more exposure to these viral proteins and the more immune response to those proteins.
Yes, I stand corrected on the mitochondria. The one question I never hear posited is this. Why are there no 'traditional' vaccines for Covid?

Thank you trump for the vaccine that even your people don’t trust.

You want to be a HERO for the ‘trump vaccine’ and your people are telling you to fuck off.

Thank you trump for the vaccine that even your people don’t trust.

You want to be a HERO for the ‘trump vaccine’ and your people are telling you to fuck off.
Biden and Harris told us to not trust the vaccines.
I always do what they say.
It’s your problem for taking the Trump vaccine.

Last edited:
Why are there no 'traditional' vaccines for Covid?
Traditional COVID vaccines would take a lot longer to develop. Remember how it was originally said that a vaccine was years away? That’s why. Finding a way to isolate the protein and manufacture it in a stable environment with a proper immune stimulant (called an adjuvant) isn’t easy. It was WAY easier to print up an mRNA sequence copied from the COVID genome and let the body handle the rest. This is a new age for rapid vaccine development with mRNA technology.

It’s working out great for 90% of those who take it. Never claimed it was 100%. Close to 100% of hospitalizations are unvaxxed. You think that’s a better option?!
And for the healthy people who took the ChiCom Flu vaccine who died or had heart inflammation, it didn’t work out so good.
Yup, so what’s your point?

It was a small study in Wales of 46 people in total, and some of the vaxed had not had enough time after their dose to build up enough antibodies....

Granted, the jury is out.... And as with ALL new vaccines, outside of the initial trial with limited participation for a short period of time, the next few million of vaccine receivers are another part of the experiment.... Nobody has years to wait on trials for a deadly influenza or corona virus vaccine....

For me, who was scared,

mentally....I just gave it up, to God.... If He wanted me now, then so be it ....kind of thing...is what I ended with.... :)

Forum List

Back