How’s That Experimental Vax Working Out for You?

Where is the long term data on these successful mRNA cancer treatments? Why is it not flooding the airways to help bolster the safety of these experimental covid treatments? The fact all previous experiments were small scale is not that reassuring.
You did here that the FDA recently approved the Pfizer vaccine, right? Does that mean nothing to you?

You did here that the FDA recently approved the Pfizer vaccine, right? Does that mean nothing to you?
Why would it mean anything? It's a fast tracked experimental treatment without any long term study. As someone without any of the pre-existing conditions that lead to covid death, the odds of dying from the vaccine are not so different from dying of covid.

Why would it mean anything? It's a fast tracked experimental treatment without any long term study. As someone without any of the pre-existing conditions that lead to covid death, the odds of dying from the vaccine are not so different from dying of covid.
Because you are calling for studies and reliability which is what the FDA does to approve drugs. If a drug hasn’t passed all areas of their process then it remain labeled as emergency use authorized or off the market.

Because you are calling for studies and reliability which is what the FDA does to approve drugs. If a drug hasn’t passed all areas of their process then it remain labeled as emergency use authorized or off the market.
I'm asking for information on mRNA treatments with years of background. It's not like FDA never made a mistake over the long haul. I notice you don't provide anything about previous uses of mRNA treatments, why is that?

I'm asking for information on mRNA treatments with years of background. It's not like FDA never made a mistake over the long haul. I notice you don't provide anything about previous uses of mRNA treatments, why is that?
Why would I? This is a new drug to treat a new virus... What do you want?

Exactly, an experimental treatment with no possible way of knowing the long term effects. Thanks for clearing that up.
Something that can be said about any drug ever developed in history... But in a civilized society we set up systems of evaluation and analysis to determine risk factors. This is what the FDA does and what they did with these drugs. You clear now?

So you want to wear a mask for life and vaccines don't guaranty you don't catch, just that you're unlikely to die from it. You leftist fool.

I already get a flu vaccine every year, and have done since the 1990's because I rode public transit every day, what's one more? The flu vaccine doesn't guarantee you won't get it either, just that you're unlikely to die from it. I fail to understand why you think this is just a terrible thing to ask of people. Or why you're making such a big deal about it.

I just got a notice from my vet that my cat is due for a booster shot too for rabies and distemper.

As for the masks, I really don't have a problem with them, but I'm not wearing them all day at work either. I haven't had a cold or the flu since I started wearing one and as an older asthmatic with a heart condition, I'm more than happy to continue that trend.

I already get a flu vaccine every year, and have done since the 1990's because I rode public transit every day, what's one more? The flu vaccine doesn't guarantee you won't get it either, just that you're unlikely to die from it. I fail to understand why you think this is just a terrible thing to ask of people. Or why you're making such a big deal about it.

I just got a notice from my vet that my cat is due for a booster shot too for rabies and distemper.

As for the masks, I really don't have a problem with them, but I'm not wearing them all day at work either. I haven't had a cold or the flu since I started wearing one and as an older asthmatic with a heart condition, I'm more than happy to continue that trend.
Never get the flu shot. Haven’t had the flu in over 10 yrs. I got my vaccine as did my wife and my oldest daughter. Your fight ain’t with me, old hag.

I think this is the first "vaccine" that has forced Americans to accept a brand new definition of the word "vaccine". When you can actually change the definition of words in the English language, then you kind of have the ability to never be proven wrong.. The "official" definition of the word "vaccine" has been changed. I don't like that.

I think this is the first "vaccine" that has forced Americans to accept a brand new definition of the word "vaccine". When you can actually change the definition of words in the English language, then you kind of have the ability to never be proven wrong.. The "official" definition of the word "vaccine" has been changed. I don't like that.
From what to what??I

What was the change, you say, happened?

I get an email from the American Red Cross in terms of where my platelets go. So you're wrong again. How did I cost them money? I donated for free, you dingbat.

Here is a copy of one of the emails you witch:

Thank you for giving convalescent plasma and platelets with the American Red Cross. Your decision to help those with COVID-19 is appreciated beyond measure.

Your donation on December 8, 2020 was sent to UMass Memorial HealthAlliance - Leominster Campus in Leominster, MA to help patients in need.

On behalf of the patients, families and medical personnel fighting COVID-19, thank you. Your generous donation helped bring them hope during this unprecedented situation.

You had to have your whole family tested and treated for covid. What did that cost the government. What did your treatments cost. Donating your platelets is the very least you could do. And no the Red Cross does not tell you what they did with your platelets. I've been a donor for 50 years.

This is a prime example of why this virus is unlike any other and the antidote is still flimsy and unreliable. Sure, in theory, wearing a mask and social distancing should help. Though I see in some of the masks I've worn it states clearly on the front (probably for legal reasons), "this is not a medical mask". I am walking around with a piece of clothing on my face and nose. that may not provide any protection at all.

Second, the vaccine isn't perfect and may not even be effective over time. There is FAR too much we do not know, especially for such a rapidly developed vaccine.

It requires decades to know the outcome of a vaccine and the virus. Obviously the world doesn't have this much time. Therefore, it's anyones guess what impact this may have long term, of both the virus and vaccines. It may also be different outcomes for some not for others depending on a predisposition. Clearly, it's been ineffective for this group which should be a red flag.

In the end, it's unbelievable not just how Western leaders threw away their massive advantage to a foreign communist state, but, also how they and businesses continue to do so. It's mind boggling.

There is no antidote for covid. An antidote would dictate we simply have been poisoned.

But there is no cure for covid. It has the same epidemiology as the flu virus and the same survival mechanisms. That's why we're seeing mutations already. Much like the flu it mutates because of vaccines. As a vaccine weakens the virus may not die all the way and spread to someone carrying with it a immunity to that vaccine and grows and spreads. That's why we have flu vaccines every year that target what is predicted to be the biggest strains, but it doesn't cover all strains. Eventually with time covid will have as many strains as the flu.

And masks only help hold back people getting infected, it just delayed everyone getting infected. Eventually every person on earth will have had covid whether they present symptoms or not, even if we all wore mask all the time.

You had to have your whole family tested and treated for covid. What did that cost the government. What did your treatments cost. Donating your platelets is the very least you could do. And no the Red Cross does not tell you what they did with your platelets. I've been a donor for 50 years.
Nope. I was tested. Wasn’t treated. My insurance covered my blood test. The COVId test was the govt. I then gave 10 donations to the Red Cross for free. And donated my gift cards I earned. You dumb idiot I copy and pasted the email they sent me. Did you not read it?

Forum List

Back