How’s Jared’s peace plan coming along?

Any update? I know he’s super qualified for it. Everything on track?

"How's Jared's peace plan coming along? Any update? I know he’s super qualified for it. Everything on track?"

He's very cute...he has a nice family too.

you and your weirdo friends here....

stupid posts about....your hatred of jews..... this one - omg, a doozy. at least he isn't a mental-midget like you. at least he has a good job, carries himself well.... a family man....

what you 12? what a waste..................

• Banned

"How's Jared's peace plan coming along? Any update? I know he’s super qualified for it. Everything on track?"

stupid posts about....your hatred of jews..... this one - omg, a doozy. at least he isn't a mental-midget like you. at least he has a good job, carries himself well.... a family man....

^ total nutjob

• Banned

No update, nutjob? Jared’s a lifelong diplomat perfect for the task. How’s it lookin’?

No update, nutjob? Jared’s a lifelong diplomat perfect for the task. How’s it lookin’?

"how's it lookin."

...better than you (dickface)....

It's working great for Khashoggi; he's dead now.
Shhhhh we have to sell them weapons!!! :mad:
I think you are picking on the wrong part of that croud. If is possible things could be even unglier if Jared was not around.
We might all be dead right now if not for Jared

"We might all be dead right now"

when it comes to you ["right now"] ...word yo.......moron.

I think you are picking on the wrong part of that croud. If is possible things could be even unglier if Jared was not around.

Go take your risperdal

Go take your risperdal

"Risperdal..."

I admit, i had to look that up.... (you got a stash? LoL).

As soon as Hamas found out that their democrat supporters now controlled the US House they went right back to their old ways.

...how Pat Buchanan correctly describes the issue:

“As for those on the right -- as they watch the left disparage the old heroes, tear down their monuments, purge Christianity from their public schools -- they have come to conclude that their enemies are at root anti-Christian and anti-American.

How do we unify a nation where the opposing camps believe this?

What the Trump-establishment war is about is the soul of America, a war in which a compromise on principle can be seen as a betrayal.” The War for the Soul of America

You think the Saudi leader still has Obama's kiss marks on his hand? Disgusting, the supposed "leader of the free world" kissing a tyrants hands.
King+and+President.jpg

You think the Saudi leader still has Obama's kiss marks on his hand?
He has Trump’s leave to murder journalists, discount deals on American weapons, and status as #1 ally under Trump’s administration. What a failed attempt at derailing.

So how’s Jared doing? How’s that peace process that only he and Trump can deliver?

He has Trump’s leave to murder journalists, discount deals on American weapons, and status as #1 ally under Trump’s administration. What a failed attempt at derailing.

So how’s Jared doing? How’s that peace process that only he and Trump can deliver?
Yup, the Saudis are so disgusting that under Hussein Obama we were doing all of that plus our president was kissing their hands. Hussein was especially good at treasonous behavior and kissing terrorist murderers hands, take Iran for example, we shipped them 1.8 billion in cash in pallets just so they could release Americans they held captive.

Yup, the Saudis are so disgusting that under Hussein Obama we were doing all of that plus our president was kissing their hands. Hussein was especially good at treasonous behavior and kissing terrorist murderers hands, take Iran for example, we shipped them 1.8 billion in cash in pallets just so they could release Americans they held captive.
Yeah, Trump’s riding that Saudi dick and you love it. “B-b-b-but Obama!!!” Fuck off

Yeah, Trump’s riding that Saudi dick and you love it. “B-b-b-but Obama!!!” Fuck off
Trump is respected while Obama the hand kisser of dictators was laughed at by our enemies, allies and foes as weak and inept.

Forum List

Back