How's Biden's Promise To Unify The Country Working Out So Far?

Yous guys said that the riots would end as soon as Biden became president, I guess yous all was wrong, yet again..
This guy claims to be an owner of a mason company. He never was. He drives a cement truck...cleans the drum with a hose.

He made the mistake of mentioning where he likes to troll on the internet. Just so happens I am on the same site.

I know who you are....and now you know it.

Yous guys said that the riots would end as soon as Biden became president, I guess yous all was wrong, yet again..

1611262501423.png

The insurgents who have been letting this go on for the better part of a year are reaping the whirlwind from the thugs they enabled.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 446555

The insurgents who have been letting this go on for the better part of a year are reaping the whirlwind from the thugs they enabled.

*****SMILE*****

1611262964556.png

Or maybe it is planned that way for another nefarious reason?

1611262964481.png

The thugs might make good labor camp workers but more likely better fertilizer to show the..... resolve of the current administration for aggression against the government.

*****SMILE*****

Forum List

Back