Howdy y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello tresha - PF needs to get that hamster running again.

And a welcome to you sisterofyu - you'll find this entertaining. Good balance of right wing nutcases and erudite and sharp leftists here :D

Thanks Diurectic, Welcome Tresha, Sorry, I just realized new members seem to make there own threads here and I posted in yours, so thanks for letting me share my introduction in your thread.

Hopefully, you are the only one, and won't stay for long.

This seems to be a homo free board, and I hope it stays that way!!

lol that is the best laugh of the day so far. hate to break it to ya...not a homo free zone on this board. are you that thick or do you just read your own posts?

I'm of course, working as hard as I can to break up as many marriages as possible. :badgrin:
Four more marriages before the end of the year and I win the cruise!!

BWA-HA!

A militant Irish Lesbian, a Texan and a Democrat who is openly involved in an interracial lesbian relationship?

Tresha, you're going to be a wonderful addition to this place, that's obvious.

I am so looking forward to watching you make some people's heads explode.

lol that is the best laugh of the day so far. hate to break it to ya...not a homo free zone on this board. are you that thick or do you just read your own posts?

HOMO FREE?

You're kidding, right?

If we include all the homo men here who are still in the closet this place has more homos per square inch than Provincetown on fourth of July week end.

Just dropping in.
My "regular" place Political Forum is down for the umpteenth damn time.
Just thought I'd warn you guys, if PF stays down, that will be two I've broken so far this year, since August.
Will try to play carefully with this site.

Texan, Democrat, Dyke, in an Interracial relationship.
(oh and Christian)
I can't throw a rock without hitting someone who hates my poor white, Irish ass.
And this tickles me.
Gonna go look around.
See y'all on the boards!

Damn, you forgot to mention your employer.

Let me guess... ACORN?

Just dropping in.
Just thought I'd warn you guys, if PF stays down, that will be two I've broken so far this year, since August.

(oh and Christian)
I can't throw a rock without hitting someone who hates my poor white, Irish ass.
And this tickles me.
Gonna go look around.
See y'all on the boards!

IN other words your a troll who sole pupose is to piss people off. Thanks for telling us all we need to know right off the bat.

IN other words your a troll who sole pupose is to piss people off. Thanks for telling us all we need to know right off the bat.

Dildoduck is an awesome name.:eusa_clap:
That just tickles me.
Never been called a troll before. Huh. Does that come with tights and a cape?
I don't think I would call it my sole purpose, but pissing people off is a nice side benefit, yeah.
Naw, I just figured while I might not be posting here a lot; might as well get all the ammo out there for those inclined to use it.
I try and be helpful when I can. :smoke:
Shit, this place lets you cuss and y'all have better smilies.
Guess I'll have to come around some of the time at least.

Just dropping in.

(oh and Christian)
And this tickles me.
Gonna go look around.
See y'all on the boards!

Damn it.

This really hasn't been an issue before, but I guess it's going to be one now.

First off, for Sunnigoob: Dude, what color is YOUR sky? "Homo free Zone?" Bzzzt. Wrong. I could name a couple of names, but it really isn't any of your damned business and if those homosexuals choose to inform you of their chosen sexual lifestyle that's for them to say, not me.

But they're here and more than likely want you.:badgrin:

On a more serious note, discussing sexuality as a topic is fine, and for those that have a sense of humor, even joking about it is fine. However, if I see REAL personal attacks based solely on a person's sexual orientation somebody's going to find out REAL quick why I'm infamous far and wide for being a dick.

That door swings BOTH ways, btw.

And welcome to the newbies.

Edit: Would one of you be so kind as to thank that pansy-ass Taomon for the free advertisement? Talk about fixations. He hasn't posted here regularly in over a year and is STILL whining about me.

Sorry, you are correct.

To any newbies, WELCOME!!!! :D

For my next trick you are cordially invited to the Health and Lifestyle forum where you will find the "friendlier" portions of your comments for the purpose of defending them.

In the meantime, we'll all be happy and smiley in THIS forum.:)

For my next trick you are cordially invited to the Health and Lifestyle forum where you will find the "friendlier" portions of your comments for the purpose of defending them.

In the meantime, we'll all be happy and smiley in THIS forum.:)

:)

Just testing out my new signature stuff

Yeppers, found a keeper. Least wise for now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back