How Young Were You When You Started?

First sentence.

Ardi Rizal, 2, throws a tantrum when his parents refuse him a cigarette.

What is wrong with letting fucking little brats have a tantrum? Let them scream until the have no voice left. Let them scream until they pass out. I don't give a shit. Its called parenting.

That little brat has learned a thing. Have a tantrum and it will get what ever it wants.

Im thinking a little withdrawal would do it some good.

Last edited:
even if you quit you still run the risk of cancer. the rest of your life.

you run the risk of cancer no matter if you've ever smoked. smoking makes it worse but I've know people who never smoked a cig die of lung cancer.

true Willow. but smoking is a personal choice. just sayin

It doesn't matter what you choose, Whether it be to (smoke, drink, have a gun) there will always be someone to oppose it.

It's Boooosh's fault!

LOL - So let him threw a tantrum, or maybe they are like modern parents who usually have a reasonable, rational conversation about whatever it is the brat is doing? And then all is better or not, but everyone feels good. :lol:

Young we experimented, but I started seriously when I worked in a grocery store (17) and could afford them. In the military they were 20 just cents, smoke em if you got em. Finally quit when our two year son started imitating dad. A long long time ago.

I'm not quite sure...about 16. Cigarettes cost about 25 cents a pack and no one aggravated me about second hand smoke.

I have not read your linked article, froggy but how in the hell can a person who does not smoke get addicted to tobacco?

I heard the story on the news yesterday. Apparently, there's a 2 year old in Indonesia with a pack a day habit. He is also morbidly obese and needs to ride on a little truck to get around.

Amazingly, the government offered the family a car if they can get him to quit...

but haven't take the kid away from the loser parents who let him light up and eat himself into oblivion.

sick.

I'm wondering where in Indonesia he lives that he is obese. Where we went they sold trinkets for rupia just to get anything to eat.

First sentence.

Ardi Rizal, 2, throws a tantrum when his parents refuse him a cigarette.

What is wrong with letting fucking little brats have a tantrum? Let them scream until the have no voice left. Let them scream until the pass out. I don't give a shit. Its called parenting.

That little brat has learned a thing. Have a tantrum and it will get what ever it wants.

Im thinking a little withdrawal would do it some good.

Smartest thing you've said, so far. :clap2:

I'm not quite sure...about 16. Cigarettes cost about 25 cents a pack and no one aggravated me about second hand smoke.

I have not read your linked article, froggy but how in the hell can a person who does not smoke get addicted to tobacco?

I heard the story on the news yesterday. Apparently, there's a 2 year old in Indonesia with a pack a day habit. He is also morbidly obese and needs to ride on a little truck to get around.

Amazingly, the government offered the family a car if they can get him to quit...

but haven't take the kid away from the loser parents who let him light up and eat himself into oblivion.

sick.

I'm wondering where in Indonesia he lives that he is obese. Where we went they sold trinkets for rupia just to get anything to eat.

according to the article, apparently here:

his home in the fishing village of Musi Banyuasin, in Indonesia's South Sumatra province

these ain't the parents of the year. my guess is they shoved food in his mouth and gave him cigarettes to keep him from fussing...

sad.

sick.

Yea that is odd.

you run the risk of cancer no matter if you've ever smoked. smoking makes it worse but I've know people who never smoked a cig die of lung cancer.

true Willow. but smoking is a personal choice. just sayin

It doesn't matter what you choose, Whether it be to (smoke, drink, have a gun) there will always be someone to oppose it.

who's stoppng you ??? knock yourself out

I started the chewy 'bacco at 40. Since high school I had drank, smoked, ate, dropped, and snorted just about everything from A-Z. The most vile addictive substance is tobacco.

Forum List

Back