how would biden take my guns.

just imagining how the actual process would begin.
so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.
obama changed the constitution.

fake news is the enemy of conservative America.
journalism will make a fabulous comeback.

do they have a ... "plan" for rounding up ar 15's

i still need mine, so im keeping it (them)..
Hilarious. Are you a criminal, underaged or insane ? If not, you have nothing to worry about. And, if you are but don’t commit any more crimes, you can probably keep the ones you have. Like, if I were you, I wouldn’t storm the capital anytime soon.
Scary - huh?

Grown men, strangers, wonder onto the internet pretending a plot to attack something they proport to love (albeit a something that is sick and in need of surgery which they are qualified to perform).

Scarier still is the math; given enough instances of this kind of comic drama, the worst is bound to happen. Witness Jan 6, and the deadly but almost childlike insurrection. Good grief.
What's scary, is that someone like you who has an absolutely infantile grasp of reality, is walking around without a minder.
Your post has absolutely nothing to do with a topic other than me. It's an ad hominem, a personal attack and it bores me.
Then by your own standards, your post is an ad hominem as it had nothing to do with the topic. LMAO, you morons are too much.
My reply addressed the nature of ad hominems and my boredom with them. I attacked what the poster said just as I will in citing the adolescent use of the word "moron".

so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.

Hilarious. Are you a criminal, underaged or insane ? If not, you have nothing to worry about. And, if you are but don’t commit any more crimes, you can probably keep the ones you have. Like, if I were you, I wouldn’t storm the capital anytime soon.
Scary - huh?

Grown men, strangers, wonder onto the internet pretending a plot to attack something they proport to love (albeit a something that is sick and in need of surgery which they are qualified to perform).

Scarier still is the math; given enough instances of this kind of comic drama, the worst is bound to happen. Witness Jan 6, and the deadly but almost childlike insurrection. Good grief.
What's scary, is that someone like you who has an absolutely infantile grasp of reality, is walking around without a minder.
Your post has absolutely nothing to do with a topic other than me. It's an ad hominem, a personal attack and it bores me.
Then by your own standards, your post is an ad hominem as it had nothing to do with the topic. LMAO, you morons are too much.
My reply addressed the nature of ad hominems and my boredom with them. I attacked what the poster said just as I will in citing the adolescent use of the word "moron".
And the truth hurts, eh? BTW, that is another off topic post. So take your hypocritical pompous ass down the road you arrogant bastard--now you've really been schooled in adolescent vocabulary--which is also off topic.

Trump's effort to overturn an election was not fake, and the concern over it was not hysteria.

Fake news is everyone's enemy, left, right and center.

Perhaps you should get your head out of your rifle butt. The argument over gun rights is whored by idiots from both extremes: hoplophobes and those who equate their dicks with their guns.

Moron, it was fake.......you assholes are using the Jan. 6 riot as your modern Reichstag fire.......you had Trump supporters peacefully walking through the capitol building...after the police calmly opened the doors for them....taking selfies...

Meanwhile....antifa and blm terrorists fought with the police and vandalized the building the same way they burned and looted cities for 7 months....
Perhaps antifa and blm were allowed peaceful entry while Trumpers broke through doors and windows, propped their feet on Pelosi's desk and walked off with government property.

You do realize that many of the perps have been arrested, their identities recorded on film and their political sentiments recorded in their identities. Good luck with your theories.

You can scream and yell Moron until you soil your panties; the truth will bury your sorry ass.

The Truth has nothing to do with what happened Jan. 6...the democrats are making sure of that........they told us Trump supporters beat the police officer with a fire extinguisher....didn't happen.....

We may one day find out pelosi ordered the police to stand down....just like the democrat party mayors and governors ordered their police to stand down so antifa and blm could riot, burn, and loot......
Indeed, someone did jump to a conclusion about how the officer died. As for the rest, the accused will get their day in court. I'm content with that.
You're content with these folks being vigorously prosecuted but you're not complaining a bit about all the vandals, assaulters, and arsonists from riots all over the rest of the country that will never see the inside of a courtroom except for a short bail hearing where their bond will be posted by Democrat operatives?

Telling, that.

Thank you for your input, Karen.
Thank you for acknowledging your blatant hypocrisy.

I watched the Karen's until I was tired of it. And all but one were Rumpers who were throwing some kind of fit about something. And when you attempt at trying to convince me that the Invasion of the Capital while they were looking for certain people to kill is right, then you get the Karen name because you earned it.

You can't justify those actions by attempting to use the old "Hey, look over there".
Riiiiight.... (sarcasm)

A bunch of vets and patriots from the United States of 400 million guns and 3 trillion rounds of ammo all left their guns at home when they embarked on "an invasion of the capitol in an attempt to violently overthrow the government", taking selfies all the way...... uh huh. Suuuuure they did..... :rolleyes:

You people are fucking ridiculous.

Trump's effort to overturn an election was not fake, and the concern over it was not hysteria.

Perhaps you should get your head out of your rifle butt. The argument over gun rights is whored by idiots from both extremes: hoplophobes and those who equate their dicks with their guns.

Moron, it was fake.......you assholes are using the Jan. 6 riot as your modern Reichstag fire.......you had Trump supporters peacefully walking through the capitol building...after the police calmly opened the doors for them....taking selfies...

Meanwhile....antifa and blm terrorists fought with the police and vandalized the building the same way they burned and looted cities for 7 months....
Perhaps antifa and blm were allowed peaceful entry while Trumpers broke through doors and windows, propped their feet on Pelosi's desk and walked off with government property.

You do realize that many of the perps have been arrested, their identities recorded on film and their political sentiments recorded in their identities. Good luck with your theories.

You can scream and yell Moron until you soil your panties; the truth will bury your sorry ass.

The Truth has nothing to do with what happened Jan. 6...the democrats are making sure of that........they told us Trump supporters beat the police officer with a fire extinguisher....didn't happen.....

We may one day find out pelosi ordered the police to stand down....just like the democrat party mayors and governors ordered their police to stand down so antifa and blm could riot, burn, and loot......
Indeed, someone did jump to a conclusion about how the officer died. As for the rest, the accused will get their day in court. I'm content with that.
You're content with these folks being vigorously prosecuted but you're not complaining a bit about all the vandals, assaulters, and arsonists from riots all over the rest of the country that will never see the inside of a courtroom except for a short bail hearing where their bond will be posted by Democrat operatives?

Telling, that.

I watched the Karen's until I was tired of it. And all but one were Rumpers who were throwing some kind of fit about something. And when you attempt at trying to convince me that the Invasion of the Capital while they were looking for certain people to kill is right, then you get the Karen name because you earned it.

You can't justify those actions by attempting to use the old "Hey, look over there".
Riiiiight.... (sarcasm)

A bunch of vets and patriots from the United States of 400 million guns and 3 trillion rounds of ammo all left their guns at home when they embarked on "an invasion of the capitol in an attempt to violently overthrow the government", taking selfies all the way...... uh huh. Suuuuure they did..... :rolleyes:

Patriots my red, white and blue

Telling, that.

You folks are the most hypocritical, lying shitbags I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot in my time...... you're straight up garbage.
I take this to mean that you spend a lot of time with shitbags and garbage.

Now you're making some sense.
he's not a leftist so you're not making any sense
Trust me, our acquaintance is a shit bag.

Years ago I passed through Carolina on my way to Germany from SE Asia. Didn't care for it, too many squitters and too much chaw spit on the sidewalks.

Question, why do you feel the need to advertise a handgun?
not sure, why do you generalise? like "carolina".
Because I knew it would piss off a redneck.

Please report to the MAGA Office. It's your turn in the barrel.
the barrel?
Yep, the barrel.
i'm sorry.. pickle barrel ? over the barrel ? on the barrelhead.
i'm usually pretty good with liberal cryptic..

is english your first language ?
English is my principal language. I can make myself understood in Spanish, can count to ten in German and know how to tell you to f off in Vietnamese. Why do you ask?

Telling, that.

Riiiiight.... (sarcasm)

Telling, that.

Riiiiight.... (sarcasm)

Telling, that.

You folks are the most hypocritical, lying shitbags I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot in my time...... you're straight up garbage.

Years ago I passed through Carolina on my way to Germany from SE Asia. Didn't care for it, too many squitters and too much chaw spit on the sidewalks.

the barrel?
Yep, the barrel.

English is my principal language. I can make myself understood in Spanish, can count to ten in German and know how to tell you to f off in Vietnamese. Why do you ask?
So what is your reference to the meaning of the barrel?

Scary - huh?

And the truth hurts, eh? BTW, that is another off topic post. So take your hypocritical pompous ass down the road you arrogant bastard--now you've really been schooled in adolescent vocabulary--which is also off topic.
You are off topic.

Scary - huh?

You are off topic.
Not sure, must have had something to do with the barrel of a gun.

Scary - huh?

You are off topic.
Wow, You are amazingly quick on the uptake after being told three times to "STAY ON TOPIC" and that makes four, thread hijacking is frowned upon here.

fail post 1 for you
The President did not try to overturn the election he tried to get illegitimate votes looked at.

Well, I'm waiting troll..... show me something.

So far, all you've done is act childish.
No, I posted perfectly serious material at 195, 196, 198 and 200 and in that series ignored your opening dialogue with me by making a personal challenge to me (#197) rather than addressing the topic.

We all occasionally slip but I'm fairly diligent about giving what I get (or see). By example, given your personal charge, it is now appropriate that I point out that you're a troll, but not very good at it. LMAO at you.
ok I took the time to review your perfectly serious material and here it is
SMH you're pathetic

fail post 1 for you
The President did not try to overturn the election he tried to get illegitimate votes looked at.
Yes, he tried more than five dozen times, and fell on his ass each and every time. What evidence did he present of WIDESPREAD FRAUD?

What did he say of Pence's performance regarding the certification of the vote.

fail post 1 for you
Yes, he tried more than five dozen times, and fell on his ass each and every time. What evidence did he present of WIDESPREAD FRAUD?

AND again he did not try to overturn the election therefore your claim is a lie
You really suck at this.

fail post 1 for you

AND again he did not try to overturn the election therefore your claim is a lie
You really suck at this.
The Attorney General in Georgia disagrees with you.

To surmise a statement made by Malcomb X:

A government of people armed with clubs, or knifes, or a machine guns can only be stopped by people who defend themselves with clubs/knifes/machine guns. That is equality. If the government doesn't want me to have clubs/knifes/machine guns, take them away from the people in government, including the military. If they don't want you or me to have machine guns, take them away from the government. If government doesn't want you or me to get violent, STOP THE FUCKING TYRANNY FIRST. Don't teach us to be non-violent.

By right, I get 100% of what government gets. PERIOD. No exceptions.

And, don't give me this "nuke" bullshit. No individual can afford a nuke, or anyone who could afford one would never use it. Too fucking expensive. WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRIES are trying to get nukes, so fuck off with that irrelevant bullshit.

End of discussion.

fail post 1 for you
On what merit were they illegitimate, and how many were there?

Thats what all the lemmings say and then the govt comes and takes them and people turn them in and obey. Then the govt starts killing its populace. Its happened over and over and over and over but the newest generation always says they'll get it right this time.
China Joe will come for them when he returns from Joe's Town in his Mario Kart.
View attachment 460518

Ah yes Mario Cart. Home of the Mushroom Guy! :D

View attachment 460586

Lol, more emotional memes. Nothing of substance. Come one guys, just once with something not superficial?

Stormy told us about Donnie’s tiny mushroom stub. Blame her for the hilarity!
That WAS an hilarious episode....

Trump is the only guy I know of who fucked a porn star and the porn star had to pay HIM for it, lol.

:auiqs.jpg:

Telling, that.

Riiiiight.... (sarcasm)

Telling, that.

Riiiiight.... (sarcasm)

Telling, that.

the barrel?
Yep, the barrel.

Then why have all your posts here so far been in bullshit?

Thats what all the lemmings say and then the govt comes and takes them and people turn them in and obey. Then the govt starts killing its populace. Its happened over and over and over and over but the newest generation always says they'll get it right this time.
View attachment 460518

View attachment 460586

Lol, more emotional memes. Nothing of substance. Come one guys, just once with something not superficial?

Trump is the only guy I know of who fucked a porn star and the porn star had to pay HIM for it, lol.

I must have missed that part. Do u deny the 130k in checks for silence, or are you merely an idiot?

View attachment 460518

View attachment 460586

I must have missed that part. Do u deny the 130k in checks for silence, or are you merely an idiot?
You might want to do a bit more research, lol.

View attachment 460518

View attachment 460586

You’re an idiot. Individual one (& Melania) bet would concur

View attachment 460518

View attachment 460586

You’re an idiot. Individual one (& Melania) bet would concur

One of us here is a fucking idiot alright..... but it ain't me.

Forum List

Back