How will you make sure your kids will be "normal"/conservative?

My daughter became a conservative when she went to university and sat through class after class of whining, ineffectual, effete, professors and students who became offended by every cloudy day.

I was seeing this idiocy when my grown kids were in grade school..and i deprogrammed them on a daily basis. I mean it. DAILY. THAT is what you need to do. They have to know about God, morals, ethics, right and wrong, the basics of reading writing and arithmetic. They're not getting that in school. they're teaching them to 'work in a group' to learn cooperation they say. What they teach them is be lazy and let the over achiever in the group do it and the others get to take credit for it. Teach your kids the value of money, respect for property....their own and others. Their teachers get paid daily but they have substitutes in there taking over their classes for them and the kids actually learn darn little on those days but then they're hardly learning anything other than gov't propaganda on the days the teacher is there. You've no idea what is going on.

Deprogram daily and when the time comes that you kid comes home or calls home and says, 'You'll never guess what the teacher/professor said today'...you know YOU've won. But don't stop. Keep reinforcing.

Don't be telling us to let kids decide for themselves when they're older. Liberals don't do that. They're not doing that to your kids in school. Entertainment industry is not letting kids decide. Social media is not letting kids decide. Oh hell no. They BOMBARD your kids with filth and perversion on a daily basis and the result of that is that your kids grow up with no values, easily manipulated by government, obedient to the state. That's a lie they're telling conservative parents to trick them into failing to teach their children their values. Don't fall for that.

I'm sure many of you will not like this but what a coincidence heh?

Your children are YOURs...not the governments. It is YOUR responsibility as parent to teach them to train them.

Don't be telling us to let kids decide for themselves when they're older. Liberals don't do that. They're not doing that to your kids in school. Entertainment industry is not letting kids decide. Social media is not letting kids decide. Oh hell no. They BOMBARD your kids with filth and perversion on a daily basis and the result of that is that your kids grow up with no values, easily manipulated by government, obedient to the state. That's a lie they're telling conservative parents to trick them into failing to teach their children their values. Don't fall for that.

It's the parents DAILY DUTY to make sure your kid(s) don't have any questions about what they've been taught, heard, seen on TV, seen in the movies, or on the internet.

This is why we have the fuktards and nutjobs we are drowning in today. Those parents let the TV, movies, media, internet, and video games raise their kids. They refused to acknowledge any questions or concerns the kids had on everything they are bombarded with every single day.

It's the parents DUTY to make sure the kid(s) understand how to discern bullshit, lies, and perverted information from the truth, how to research for the truth, and how to tell which end is up.

Any parent that FAILS this should be charged with voluntary child neglect, abandonment, and mental cruelty in the highest degree.

My kids are in classical christian school. Eighth grader studied logic in class last year. New student whose parent happens to be local college prof. He volunteered to teach physics to 9th graders this year. They showed him the logic book from last year. It was the same book he used for his students at his college. Government run schools are not getting this. My kids have been studying latin since at least 3rd grade. This year the older one learns greek. Your kid is learning a smattering of a third world language spanish. and probably soon they'll be learning chinese.

Might be a good idea to get your kids out of public schools.

My son turned out like me, a constitutionally based Classical Liberal, now a days often referred to as a Libertarian. My daughter went welfare communalism for her choice of religion, often referred to as bottom feeders. Conservatives have many qualities that I do admire but I remember a time(50's/60's) when the conservatives discriminated against anyone not in their 'fold'. I prefer a constituency that has the frame of mind to let other folks live peacefully in their own INDIVIDUAL domain & free from discriminatory biases so often practiced by the group thinkers.

I grew up on the Bible and a lot of classic books like Scarlet Pimpernel, Les Miserables, Lassie Come Home, and yes, I read King Arthur too. Most movies that didn't have a solid G rating were off limits, and so until I grew up I missed a lot of the "typical" stuff kids of my generation grew up with, such as Robots, Monsters Inc., Incredibles, etc. Only was allowed to listen to Southern gospel and classical music. Went to a fundamentalist church that believed in the KJV Bible "only", women wearing pants was a sin, and rock n roll had demonic messages in it if you played records backwards.
Never spent a day of my life in public school, either. Homeschooled 3rd to 11th grade.

Still turned out left leaning centrist. And my sibling and I are both LGBTQ+.

Last edited:
I didn't have to do anything.
They saw the insanity of liberals all on their own, and also realizing how much the government confiscates their income only to piss it away on stupid shit.

I think I will read them the Bible and fairy tales, and legends like king arthur, nibelungen saga etc. Because thats what I consumed as kid alot and now Im conservative.
No wonder you start so many weird threads. Hate to be the one to break it to you but you are not normal. You're even weird for a conservative. You should never raise your child as a conservative. You will cause them brain damage.

No wonder you start so many weird threads. Hate to be the one to break it to you but you are not normal. You're even weird for a conservative. You should never raise your child as a conservative. You will cause them brain damage.

Conservative =/= conservative, I mean I wont raise my children non-binary or gender neutral etc. Will you? I know that a boy wears knight costume and plays with cars, and a girl wears dress and plays with dolls. What about you? And it has nothing to do with race.

"Conservative" and "normal" are not even remotely the same things. Kids must learn critical thinking, considering things from both sides. My father taught me how to be skeptical. He was a sort of "know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and when to run" kind of guy.

Things my father taught me: "no, they are not really shooting the dog" (Old Yeller). No, meyJewish friend was not "going to hell" because she was Jewish: don't believe everything you hear. Read, and read, and read, because you can't get too much information or education. The more you know the better, and knowledge is something that no one can take away from you. You can be anything you want to be, despite morons like the Catholic Church telling me I couldn't be a priest because I didn't have the right genitals. Take time to sit down and think quietly, like he did when he went alone to sit in the church. Appreciate beauty, as he did when we were driving one day and he stopped all of a sudden. I asked him why, and he just said to look. It was a gorgeous pink and purple sunset.

What is said to be "conservatism" is only another ideology and another indoctrination.

Forum List

Back