How will the Ds find more ways to Destroy their Base?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Most of the candidates for the D nomination are trying to legalize human trafficking by default while providing sanctuary to MS13 hitmen. The Mueller testimony has been the cherry on top so far. However can the Ds surpass their own record for stupid political stunts that they set in 2016? I can't see how but obviously that is the way to bet.

They could legalize "abortion" (aka murder) for babies up to the age of 1 year. Don't think these loose wires wouldn't/couldn't do it.

Most of the candidates for the D nomination are trying to legalize human trafficking by default while providing sanctuary to MS13 hitmen. The Mueller testimony has been the cherry on top so far. However can the Ds surpass their own record for stupid political stunts that they set in 2016? I can't see how but obviously that is the way to bet.

I'll give you a potential "unforced error" on their part.

The entire world saw how incoherent and out of it Mueller was during his House appearances. Well,Mueller is younger than both
Bernie and Biden, the dems two top favorites. As much as the dems are fractured with age, they really have got to be torn about
voting for either of those two. Besides their twenty-seven other issues.

As an (Other), I felt the GOP members came across much worse than the DNC members in the 90 minutes or so of it I watched.

with the three investigations of the perjurious FISA warrants, the Epstein scandal and probably many more to come such as the CA mail ballot and polling station ballot fiasco. The Rs should have let the Ds hang themselves.

As an (Other), I felt the GOP members came across much worse than the DNC members in the 90 minutes or so of it I watched.

You must have been watching it while wearing TDS goggles.

I sure must have been. They are prescription lenses covered by obamacare too :bigboy:

The Hearing viewed through normal vision: "This is a total disaster!".

The Hearing viewed through Dekster's TDS goggles:
"This is stupendous, unbelievably great!".

See the difference?

I sure must have been. They are prescription lenses covered by obamacare too :bigboy:

See the difference?

It also depends on what is your read on who, if anyone, is going to survive the D circular firing squad Biden has a slight chance of winning the general election, Warren a slightly better chance but both are long shots.

Then there are an unbounded number of D scandals that could go either way in the courts

The second SALT deduction limit crisis will hit again in nine months. Wholesale migration from the Blue states of lefties to what have been solid red states could give the election to the saner wing of the D party or flip IL and NY.

See the difference?

I have no idea what you have been smoking, but hey, as rude as you are, I am sure the GOP seemed quite mannerly to you.

See the difference?

I have no idea what you have been smoking, but hey, as rude as you are, I am sure the GOP seemed quite mannerly to you.

Yes sir!

Forum List

Back