How will liberals blame conservatives, 10 - 20 years from now from the damage caused by the current trans fad??

Similar to the much quicker playout of "defund the police" - and the national damage created by that - and instead of owning the problem - the left actually tried to say it was conservatives, not them, that cried to defund the police"
[despite the literal 100,000's of videos/photos of leftist carrying the banners all over the net)... not to mention painted signs on buildings/t shirts/memes facebook/instagram badges etc. etc. etc.

So, once the trans fad has wrecked this generation's understanding of human biology, correction, biology period, and fucked up their minds - how will the Democrats manage to blame it on Republicans.
Because - you know they will.
How has it wrecked anyone’s understanding biology? If anything it’s expanded that understanding...I.e. that biology alone is not responsible for who we are.

Time for the right to put on their big boy pants, quit trying to dehumanize them and stick to where inborn biological differences may cause issues, such as in sports.
By insisting transmen be allowed to compete with women, the left is fucking up sports, too.
It’s not exactly a left right thing, it is about rights and in this case, rights of biological females and rights of transgender females that need to be sorted out in a way that is fair.
Many regret the decision to transgender. I already posted about that. So is it really natural?
Transgender people have existed in every culture, they didn’t just suddenly pop up. In certain indiginous cultures they are referred to as two-souls. There have been studies done Using scans and looking at the difference between male brains and female Brains and what parts are activated during what activities. They found that the brains of transgender women look like those of biological women. So there is something biological there. Whether you call it natural or not depends on how you define natural. But in the end, what difference does it make? They are who they are through no fault of their own. Why not except them as a "third" gender ?
That's utter bullshit. There are a thousand times more now than than there were 10 years ago. The claim about their brains is pure fantasy.
No there aren't more, they are just becoming more recognized and out of the closet.

If you think it is fantasy, show me a study that proves it wrong.

Similar to the much quicker playout of "defund the police" - and the national damage created by that - and instead of owning the problem - the left actually tried to say it was conservatives, not them, that cried to defund the police"
[despite the literal 100,000's of videos/photos of leftist carrying the banners all over the net)... not to mention painted signs on buildings/t shirts/memes facebook/instagram badges etc. etc. etc.

So, once the trans fad has wrecked this generation's understanding of human biology, correction, biology period, and fucked up their minds - how will the Democrats manage to blame it on Republicans.
I am not waiting 10 years one even 1 year. Blame time is now. Democrats did not create transpeople. They are just a fact of life. But republicans are to blame for making life harder for them than it needs to be.THAT is the damage being done

Yeah, they did. They have created many transpeople because many of them exist only because of leftwing brainwashing.
Really? Please explain how that works. What is the step by step process of convincing someone that they are not the gender that is on their birth certificate. And while you are at it, please explain what the motivation would be for doing so. This should be good

Last edited:
What damage?

You mean the damage to your tender sensibilities?

That damage?
How about damage to a person who chopped off his dick because some douchebag told him he was a woman trapped in a man's body?
No one told him anything. Those surgeries are not undertaken lightly, there is a lot of counseling and prep time beforehand to make sure that is what they want, including psychiatric assessments. It's not like their bus mate gave them a nudge and said "Why'nt you chop off your dick, you'll feel so much better".
bullshit. There's an entire counseling industry dedicated to rooting every single "transgender" and convincing them to have sex change surgery.
I think you need to escape your echo chamber at least once a day to see what really goes on in the outside world.

Got a link to this claim?

How has it wrecked anyone’s understanding biology? If anything it’s expanded that understanding...I.e. that biology alone is not responsible for who we are.

Time for the right to put on their big boy pants, quit trying to dehumanize them and stick to where inborn biological differences may cause issues, such as in sports.
By insisting transmen be allowed to compete with women, the left is fucking up sports, too.
It’s not exactly a left right thing, it is about rights and in this case, rights of biological females and rights of transgender females that need to be sorted out in a way that is fair.
Many regret the decision to transgender. I already posted about that. So is it really natural?
Transgender people have existed in every culture, they didn’t just suddenly pop up. In certain indiginous cultures they are referred to as two-souls. There have been studies done Using scans and looking at the difference between male brains and female Brains and what parts are activated during what activities. They found that the brains of transgender women look like those of biological women. So there is something biological there. Whether you call it natural or not depends on how you define natural. But in the end, what difference does it make? They are who they are through no fault of their own. Why not except them as a "third" gender ?
That's utter bullshit. There are a thousand times more now than than there were 10 years ago. The claim about their brains is pure fantasy.
No there aren't more, they are just becoming more recognized and out of the closet.

I knew you would resort to that argument. It's only more "recognized" because of a lot of woke highschool counselors who are brainwashing kids.

What damage?

That damage?
How about damage to a person who chopped off his dick because some douchebag told him he was a woman trapped in a man's body?
No one told him anything. Those surgeries are not undertaken lightly, there is a lot of counseling and prep time beforehand to make sure that is what they want, including psychiatric assessments. It's not like their bus mate gave them a nudge and said "Why'nt you chop off your dick, you'll feel so much better".
bullshit. There's an entire counseling industry dedicated to rooting every single "transgender" and convincing them to have sex change surgery.
I think you need to escape your echo chamber at least once a day to see what really goes on in the outside world.

Got a link to this claim?
I see what's going on. I recognize bullshit when I see it. You're the one inhabiting the echo chamber.

I knew you would resort to that argument. It's only more "recognized" because of a lot of woke highschool counselors who are brainwashing kids.
Got some actual stats to support that claim?

TheProgressivePatriot

I am not waiting 10 years one even 1 year. Blame time is now. Democrats did not create transpeople. They are just a fact of life. But republicans are to blame for making life harder for them than it needs to be.THAT is the damage being done

Yeah, they did. They have created many transpeople because many of them exist only because of leftwing brainwashing.
Really? Please explain how that works. What is the step by step process of convincing someone that they are not the gender that is on their birth certificate. And while you at it, please explain what the motivation would be for doing so. This should be good
Countless books, lectures and woke school counselors with an agenda.

But it is possable. Or, they were misgendered at birth. .Either way it is real and its happening
They can call themselves whatever they want, don't make it so.
Why are you so threatened and upset by the reality of transgender people?What impact on your life has it had? Perhapps you have questions about your own gender identity

Got some actual stats to support that claim?
It's your claim. You produce the stats. How are you going to determine who is authentically misgendered and who isn't?

What damage?

That damage?
That is beyond stupid! Counseling is not about convincing anybody about anything. It is about helping people to explore who they are and what is best for them. I find it hard to beieve that you are that fucking ignorant.

When they say I feel like a woman, how do they know when they have no idea what a real woman feels? They have no idea what it feels like to have your monthly friend, to have natural breasts, to have cramps, mood swings, to give birth? So please spare me.

They are in charge and control how information is given to us through the worldwide media, educational system and entertainment industry.

Look at History Channel for example. It use to show actual history. No longer. Pawn Stars or something about aliens or Bigfoot is probably on there now.

The worldly elements have been rewriting and shaping history and controlling the masses forever.

Another example is The Crusades. You see how the left is. Whenever there is a terrorist attack the robotic left yell ,"but but but ....The Crusades !" As if any of them know what it actually was.

However in today's world that is code for WHITE CHRISTIANS are to blame for everything.

Watch that as an example what the left do and how education is rewritten and who controls that education.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince people they have been fooled." Mark Twain

When they say I feel like a woman, how do they know when they have no idea what a real woman feels? They have no idea what it feels like to have your monthly friend, to have natural breasts, to have cramps, mood swings, to give birth? So please spare me.
Your post is a perfect example of what you are saying. You assume that "feeling" like a woman is limited to physical aspects alone.

Liberals have a common character flaw: They're unable to take responsibility for their actions.
So how are the Liberals responsable for the existance of transpeople?
I have no obligation to defend a claim I never made.
They are responsible for the existence of a lot of transpeople because they have convinced a lot of young people that there is such a thing as a woman in a man's body.
I acknowledge that some people are wired wrong -- but the left is encouraging mental illness. "Oh, my 1-year-old played with a doll! She obviously wants to be a woman! Let's put her on hormone blockers!"

Nothing but child abuse for woke points. Disgusting.
Jesus fucking christ! No one is putting a 1 year old on hormone blockers. But gender dysphoria is real for the people who experience it. The reasons for it are complex and not completely understood but it is real. Those people are struggling to understand who they are. So please explain EXACTLY how we are encouraging mental illness and what you think should be done when someone come forward and expresses what they are feeling and asks for help

Last edited:
The nice thing is this little tiny circle of peoe really care. The rest of america not so much and it's a beautiful thing.

The so called damage to the nation some of you crybabies are speaking of is so little it frankly is laughable

What damage?

That damage?
That is beyond stupid! Counseling is not about convincing anybody about anything. It is about helping people to explore who they are and what is best for them. I find it hard to beieve that you are that fucking ignorant.
That's what those woke "counselors" with green hair do.

You have me confused with the idiots who fall for the prog bullshit.

Forum List

Back