How whacked out is this?White House censors French president for saying ‘Islamist terrorism’

lol, it's from April 2nd and it's a story with more holes than a block of Swiss cheese.

Incroyable!
the RW dejour point seems to be "Islamist terror." The gop has little to gain, but the Trumpbots and RW media want to portray this as a war between Warrior Jesus and Infidel Muhammad

For crying out loud it's to separate moderate Muslims from those we know have been radicalized. Moderate muslims use the freaking terms "radicalized" and "extremist" as well.

They don't want to be associated with any of these whack jobs any more than any Christian wants to be associated with the radicalized Westboro Baptist Church. And by the way there are and have been Christian terror organizations. FLQ. IRA. They've been out there.
You can't use the world Islam and distinguish.

It's like saying Christian terrorists. Mainline Christians would correctly say you can't be a terrorist and a chrisitan. Mainline Muslims would, and do, say the same.

Trump has to make this about a war against Jesus by the Muslims.

Other world leaders use these terms. Why can't Obama? I've put up President Hollande and Prime Minister David Cameron. Wikipedia has sections on Islamic terrorism. This is bullshit by the Obama administration.

And he looks like a bloody fool on the world stage.

lol, it's from April 2nd and it's a story with more holes than a block of Swiss cheese.

Incroyable!
the RW dejour point seems to be "Islamist terror." The gop has little to gain, but the Trumpbots and RW media want to portray this as a war between Warrior Jesus and Infidel Muhammad

BTW in Islam Jesus is revered as a Prophet. True followers of Islam would never wish to harm those who follow Christ.

Incroyable!

For crying out loud it's to separate moderate Muslims from those we know have been radicalized. Moderate muslims use the freaking terms "radicalized" and "extremist" as well.

They don't want to be associated with any of these whack jobs any more than any Christian wants to be associated with the radicalized Westboro Baptist Church. And by the way there are and have been Christian terror organizations. FLQ. IRA. They've been out there.

It's like saying Christian terrorists. Mainline Christians would correctly say you can't be a terrorist and a chrisitan. Mainline Muslims would, and do, say the same.

Other world leaders use these terms. Why can't Obama? I've put up President Hollande and Prime Minister David Cameron. Wikipedia has sections on Islamic terrorism. This is bullshit by the Obama administration.

Well, he is a fool. LOL. But I don't have any issue with his picking his words on Islam carefully. I'd prefer he supported the Kurds a bit more.

Incroyable!

Well, he is a fool. LOL. But I don't have any issue with his picking his words on Islam carefully. I'd prefer he supported the Kurds a bit more.

Unfortunately we back Erdogan because of NATO. And he's running around the ME nuking Kurds and we aren't stepping in.

This silence from NATO members are appalling.

Forum List

Back