How Trump wants his minions to behave....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Regarding those audio tapes from GOPers fretting about repealing Obamacare during the Philly retreat, Trumps wants you to follow the example of our first monkey

Regarding those pictures of Trump's inauguration attendance, Trump wants you to follow the example of our second monkey.

Regarding Trump's attempt to disregard media's outlets treatment of his lies, Trump wants you to follow the example of our third monkey.

Three+Wise+Monkeys+Hear+No+Evil+See+No+Evil+Speak+No+Evil+Body+Language+Nonverbal+Communication+Expert+Expert+Speaker+Speaker+Dr+Jack+Brown+Dr+Jack+Brown+Las+Vegas+Southern+California.jpg

Regarding those audio tapes from GOPers fretting about repealing Obamacare during the Philly retreat, Trumps wants you to follow the example of our first monkey

Regarding those pictures of Trump's inauguration attendance, Trump wants you to follow the example of our second monkey.

Regarding Trump's attempt to disregard media's outlets treatment of his lies, Trump wants you to follow the example of our third monkey.

Three+Wise+Monkeys+Hear+No+Evil+See+No+Evil+Speak+No+Evil+Body+Language+Nonverbal+Communication+Expert+Expert+Speaker+Speaker+Dr+Jack+Brown+Dr+Jack+Brown+Las+Vegas+Southern+California.jpg
Gruber described you well, ignorant.

there should be a 4th monkey with a finger up his butt,,,,of all the acts of terrorism since 9/11 not one terrorist came from any of the countries the ah banned

.....and throw in a bit of self-serving hypocrisy by the Trumpster.....You may have noticed that Saudi Arabia is NOT on the ban........now,ask yourself how many of the 9-11 bastards came from THAT country.......but, of course, that Saudi oil needs to be constantly imported.

there should be a 4th monkey with a finger up his butt,,,,of all the acts of terrorism since 9/11 not one terrorist came from any of the countries the ah banned

.....and throw in a bit of self-serving hypocrisy by the Trumpster.....You may have noticed that Saudi Arabia is NOT on the ban........now,ask yourself how many of the 9-11 bastards came from THAT country.......but, of course, that Saudi oil needs to be constantly imported.
I remember hearing 17 Saudi's

The truth will set you free! Lol

Just for fun........According to YOUR eyes, who had more folks attending the inauguration...Obama in 2009 or Trump in 2017????

And before you retort that "it makes no difference".....bear in mind that Trump vehemently disagrees with your cop out.

The truth will set you free! Lol

Just for fun........According to YOUR eyes, who had more folks attending the inauguration...Obama in 2009 or Trump in 2017????

And before you retort that "it makes no difference".....bear in mind that Trump vehemently disagrees with your cop out.
Unlike you, I won't agree with everything Trump does, but answer me this one. How many attended Hillary's inagrulation?

Unlike you, I won't agree with everything Trump does, but answer me this one. How many attended Hillary's inagrulation?

I'll answer that......EXACTLY the same number of people who attended McCain's and Romney's inaugurations.

Why does the left spend so much time telling people how to think about how they are being told to think ?

I't s beyond funny.

Which means nothing now, and probably in another week Obama's legacy will be a forgotten nightmare.

Not to interfere with your cultivated delusion, but Gallup has Obama's approval at 52%, while the Trumpster is at a "whopping" 36%.

Forum List

Back