How to Stop Leftist Covid Tyranny

Funny how the left LOVES the Trump vaccine

If we had president Hillary, they'd still be working on it
How about you? You don't plan on taking the bad evil vaccine, right? Please tell me you aren't.

Maybe you'll develop heart problems instead.

A new study of 566 patients who received either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines shows that signs of cardiovascular damage soared following the shots. The risk of heart attacks or other severe coronary problems more than doubled months after the vaccines were administered, based on changes in markers of inflammation and other cell damage.

Patients had a 1 in 4 risk for severe problems after the vaccines, compared to 1 in 9 before.

Dr. Steven Grundy, a Nebraska physician and retired cardiac surgeon, presented the findings at the Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association’s annual conference in Boston last week. An abstract is available in Circulation, the AHA’s scientific journal.

(SOURCE: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/abs/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712)

Yes, has it occurred to anyone that the thrombotic symptoms are being caused by the mRNA clogging up the vasculature? Is the immune system balking at the production of so many communist virus parts being demanded by the vaccine?

Funny how the left LOVES the Trump vaccine

If we had president Hillary, they'd still be working on it
yea thats why Trump was telling us to take hydroxychloroquine and inject bleach, because he did such a great job creating that vaccine for the hoax kung flu.

Yes, has it occurred to anyone that the thrombotic symptoms are being caused by the mRNA clogging up the vasculature? Is the immune system balking at the production of so many communist virus parts being demanded by the vaccine?
Yup. No trumptards should take the evil evil communist vaccine. Promise me, you won't?

This thread is about general SOLUTIONS, not the nationality of a particular speaker
(Statement made because I KNOW what's gonna happen
View attachment 566641

Another #SolutionsWatch was dropped today.

Getting Off the Electrical Grid - #SolutionsWatch​

Getting Off the Electrical Grid - #SolutionsWatch

Corbett • 11/23/2021

There are all sorts of interesting links at that page, including a link to this YouTube site;

Forum List

Back