How to Spot a Fake Shooting

You can also shove that broadbrush straight up your ass you disgusting piece of shit.
See my post above.
Creep.
You're one. How many are here?
View attachment 285312
That's nice kid.

How many conspiracy theory pushing tRumplings are here, on this website?
You are as vile and mentally disturbed as all of them, pathetic troll.
You should be ashamed of yourself for using this issue to broadbrush and troll like a child.
Is it still stereotyping if it's true?
There are victims of all political leanings asshole. Very likely a few Trump supporters died in Vegas at that country concert. Not all shooting victims are democrats.

You screwed the pooch pal and made a cheap pathetic completely inappropriate comment and continue to show the board you are as despicable as any conspiracy nutjob here.
Have a nice day and Fuck Off.
I am done with this disgusting thread.

That's nice kid.

Tell us again about how Putin hacked the election with memes on facebook.
Yep,
And also someone can explain why progressives think Clinton’s emails were confidential? The whole world had an right to see those emails. Lol
LMAO!!

You can bitch about that as soon as tRumps tax returns show up and the FBI explains why we knew Clinton was under investigation in 2016 but nobody mentioned tRump
Lol
Everyone knows the Clintons are above the law, They are definitely the lowest of life forms.
Personal finances are none of the federal government’s business...

That's nice kid.

You should be ashamed of yourself for using this issue to broadbrush and troll like a child.
There are victims of all political leanings asshole. Very likely a few Trump supporters died in Vegas at that country concert. Not all shooting victims are democrats.

You screwed the pooch pal and made a cheap pathetic completely inappropriate comment and continue to show the board you are as despicable as any conspiracy nutjob here.
Political correctness has made him fucking retarded, That is well-established

That's nice kid.

Lol, I never even hinted that they were all Democrats.

However all the nut-wads who believe the retarded conspiracy theory in the OP are conservitards.

That's nice kid.

Yep,
And also someone can explain why progressives think Clinton’s emails were confidential? The whole world had an right to see those emails. Lol
LMAO!!

You can bitch about that as soon as tRumps tax returns show up and the FBI explains why we knew Clinton was under investigation in 2016 but nobody mentioned tRump
Lol
Everyone knows the Clintons are above the law, They are definitely the lowest of life forms.
Personal finances are none of the federal government’s business...
Idiotic "answer".

That's nice kid.

What does political correctness have to do with retarded gun control conspiracy theories?

That's nice kid.

What does political correctness have to do with retarded gun control conspiracy theories?
Frivolous gun control laws, Will not save a single soul.
It’s all about control nothing to do with firearms. Political correctness 101

Totally off topic. Try again.

Totally off topic. Try again.
Lol
Na, not really
Political correctness makes people violent and retarded… And it lets criminals go free.

You can also shove that broadbrush straight up your ass you disgusting piece of shit.
See my post above.
Creep.
View attachment 285312
That's nice kid.

Yep,

When a DC insider leaks damaging info on private Trump interactions they call him a hero. When Julian Assange leaks info damaging on Clinton they throw his ass in prison.

See my post above.
Creep.
View attachment 285312
That's nice kid.

I don't have to tell you shit boy.

Even Moscow Mitch and his meatpuppets agree with me, and I'm not in the habit of trying to prove water is wet to idjits.

Have a nice day.

I know it can be difficult for a religious zealot to hear someone question his faith but rational people all know your god of Russian collusion is fake.

That's nice kid.

I don't have to tell you shit boy.

Even Moscow Mitch and his meatpuppets agree with me, and I'm not in the habit of trying to prove water is wet to idjits.

Have a nice day.

I know it can be difficult for a religious zealot to hear someone question his faith but rational people all know your god of Russian collusion is fake.
Explain the recent senate report.

Forum List

Back