How to end Progressivism

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Recently, the mayor of Paris, Anne Hidalgo, came out and said that Fox News had lied about their being "no go zones" in France, and she intends to sue them.

Paris mayor Anne Hidalgo We intend to sue Fox News - Jan. 20 2015

So many here might assume that being a conservative I watch Fox News 24/7 and that I care anything about them at all and don't wish to see this happen. I don't care, in fact, I welcome it.

I'm just tired of being lied to 24/7, and Anne has shown us the light. Why not provide a Constitutional amendment that allows the citizens to sue political figures and figures in the media who lie to us?

If progressives could not lie, they could not function. It is their bread and butter for getting elected. After all, if people really understood the vision progressives have for the American people, they would all soon go bye, bye.

So the next time Obama lies about being able to keep our health care plan and pay less for them, the next time Bush lies about WMD's, there will be a high price to pay. Maybe a public auction of all they own would suffice. The bigger and more costly the lie, the bigger the price to pay.

Let's stick it to those Progs!

Who is with me?

Partisan ideologues (party affiliation irrelevant) lie and distort as naturally as they breathe.

It would destroy the judicial system by its mere volume.

The Judicial system is not worth much today anyway.

With the revenue generated from the 1% in the media and political arena, it could actually be a jobs creator.

We have been conditioned to covet and go after the 1%, so let's do it!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back