Matt Gaetz is a Hero

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

To be completely candid, it took me a couple of days to process the McCarthy ouster. I was shocked. Despite my concern for the institution, party unity and discipline, and Matt Gaetz's hair, it was my feelings on Ukraine that finally pushed me over into the "Support Gaetz" column. I am adamantly opposed to funding the Ukraine war. We all know what this 45-day CR was going to lead to. McCarthy was going to cut a deal with the slime on the left that would send billions more in cash and weapons to Der Fuhror Zelensky to piss away. NOTHING will ever be enough in this war effort because Ukraine objectively cannot defeat Russia, even with our weapons. Frankly, it would be quite interesting to audit all the money we have given to Ukraine to see how much of it made it's way back to the USA and into people's pockets.

Gaetz is a little bit of a weirdo, in my opinion. BUT, he has a sexy wife, he kept his promise, and he is trying to stop us from funding the Ukraine war. Most importantly, he possesses the true conservative virtue of saying "fuck the Democrats", they are trying to destroy our republic and they need to be stopped. Kudos to all of the GOP that voted to remove McCarthy. He agreed to be on a tight leash in order to get the Speaker job. Then he messed up, broke the agreement, and started wheeling and dealing with the Democrats. McCarthy had to go, and he caused this to be so.

Matt Gaetz was right, and he is a hero for having the balls to make it happen!

Kudos to all of the GOP that voted to remove McCarthy. He agreed to be on a tight leash in order to get the Speaker job.
When I saw that my Congressman's name wasn't one of the eight, I sent him an email with the news that I'll be supporting any candidate who primaries him and if none will, I'll simply decline to vote for the Uniparty bastard again. NO MORE SECOND CHANCES for these RINO scum.

• Banned
When I saw that my Congressman's name wasn't one of the eight, I sent him an email with the news that I'll be supporting any candidate who primaries him and if none will, I'll simply decline to vote for the Uniparty bastard again. NO MORE SECOND CHANCES for these RINO scum.
Kudos!!

See the fact is that what happened is complex. As I said, it took me a couple of days this week to fully get my head around this. I know what I am capable of, and if it took me a couple of days, then 90% of the people here will not get a good hold on it for another couple of weeks. Some will never get a good grasp of what happened. People need to think this through.

Also, what about McCarthy not running for Speaker again? What about THAT? It means that takes a lot of leverage away from the Dems who were going to probably cause him to sell us out further for Dem support to get re-elected. He would not get all of the Dems, but they could given him 5-6 votes, just enough to get him back in there. Another run by McCarthy for the Speaker position was going to be a GOLDMINE for the Dems. Who knows what they may have ended up with. A power-sharing agreement?

Kudos!!

See the fact is that what happened is complex. As I said, it took me a couple of days this week to fully get my head around this. I know what I am capable of, and if it took me a couple of days, then 90% of the people here will not get a good hold on it for another couple of weeks. Some will never get a good grasp of what happened. People need to think this through.

Also, what about McCarthy not running for Speaker again? What about THAT? It means that takes a lot of leverage away from the Dems who were going to probably cause him to sell us out further for Dem support to get re-elected. He would not get all of the Dems, but they could given him 5-6 votes, just enough to get him back in there. Another run by McCarthy for the Speaker position was going to be a GOLDMINE for the Dems. Who knows what they may have ended up with. A power-sharing agreement?
Its not just the Ukraine funding. IMHO the EU needs to catch-up and lead us a little before we provide more funding to Ukraine.

In that war the attackers generally get slaughtered, so the battle-lines will be very stationary where they are now.

So why keep wasting money on weapons? Tell Putin that Ukraine will be let into NATO, and that the battle-lines are the new borders.
Any ground in the new Russian gains (eaast Ukraine) is a wasteland anyway. Crimea was always Russia's going way back.

Once a part of NATO, Ukraine's security is guaranteed. Although, according to the Budapest Memorandum NATO countries guaranteed Ukraine's security before if they give up their nuclear weapons, which they stupidly did.

Forum List

Back