How the Pro-Chinese Democratic Party Plans to Enforce a Fascist Regime in the Country

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017

Personally, I do not want to live among people who are alien to me both facially, in mentality and behavior.

Do you???

Does liberalism no longer put at the forefront the interests of the individual ???

Yes, to get almost 20 million citizens who can not read and comprehend the Constitution of our country is SOMETHING! However, what can’t you do to seize power!

We were all taught that when the state begins to interfere in the personal lives of citizens and FORCES them to live according to the state algorithm, as in Italy of Mussolini, this was called FASCISM.

Is the Deep state plan any different?

1594861553586.png

Last edited:
I believe that, as an example, Biden should settle on "his" lands, actually taken from the Native Indians, part of Harlem, or Atlanta or North Carolina population, including the homeless.

The same thing must be obligated to do the top of the democratic party. and then - the whole democratic party, in the order of party discipline, moves to the "black" areas

Personally, I do not want to live among people who are alien to me both facially, in mentality and behavior.

Do you???

Does liberalism no longer put at the forefront the interests of the individual ???

Yes, to get almost 20 million citizens who can not read and comprehend the Constitution of our country is SOMETHING! However, what can’t you do to seize power!

We were all taught that when the state begins to interfere in the personal lives of citizens and FORCES them to live according to the state algorithm, as in Italy of Mussolini, this was called FASCISM.

View attachment 363923

A deathly silence! Do not love the truth ???

More of this crap. We ain't buyin' what you are sellin'. Only some of what Tucker the Fruitcake (I'll sell anything) said was true. Most of it was rtwingnutjob cackling. Where is Edward R Murrows when you need him.

people who are alien to me both facially, in mentality and behavior.
No shit. They wear COVID-19 ® face masks.
It's all City Hall, peace, love, and marijuana. It's a party. The interests and rights of the individual do not matter to liberals. There's got to be an odorless CBD or THC infusion bong going somewhere in the basement or ventilation system of every city building. I can't figure out how else their thinking could've gotten so screwed up.

Do you???

View attachment 363923

Why don't you just shut up. No one's constitutional rights have been violated. Forcing people to wear masks is not unconstitutional just as yelling fire in a crowded theater is illegal. Alabama put in place a face mask mandate yesterday and Arkansas did. The reason is because people refuse to take precautions. It is more than justified. Protecting other Americans supersedes the Constitution.

You have no problem when Trump violates the Constitution. He ignores Constitutional limits on the authority of a President such as Congress' power of the purse and powerr to conduct oversight of the executive branch.

Forum List

Back