Trump replaces his campaign manager

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
nothing-to-see-here-people-i-am-completely-fine-maybe.jpg

Fox News explains why:
Brad Parscaleā€™s abrupt demotion Wednesday night ā€œshockedā€ some inside the Trump campaign, sources familiar with the move told Fox News, even as President Trumpā€™s sliding poll numbers and the recent Tulsa rally debacle had raised questions about his future.

The president announced on Facebook and later on Twitter Wednesday night that Parscale would be replaced as campaign manager by Bill Stepien, who had served as deputy campaign manager.

LMAO Apparently the lefty loons think its a big deal. Campaign managers get changed all the time.

Oh well. Whatever floats their boat.
Fox News is the Left?
Trump's shocked minions are the Left?
Brad Parscaleā€™s abrupt demotion Wednesday night ā€œshockedā€ some inside the Trump campaign, sources familiar with the move told Fox News, even as President Trumpā€™s sliding poll numbers and the recent Tulsa rally debacle had raised questions about his future

Campaign managers get changed all the time.
As do presidents.
Then why are they shocked and you're not?
Brad Parscaleā€™s abrupt demotion Wednesday night ā€œshockedā€ some inside the Trump campaign, sources familiar with the move told Fox News, even as President Trumpā€™s sliding poll numbers and the recent Tulsa rally debacle had raised questions about his future.

nothing-to-see-here-people-i-am-completely-fine-maybe.jpg

Fox News explains why:

The president announced on Facebook and later on Twitter Wednesday night that Parscale would be replaced as campaign manager by Bill Stepien, who had served as deputy campaign manager.
I like the new guy, he has some swag
C8087867-B971-4F3D-87D0-4A900B489CC1.jpeg

As do presidents.

LOL Nothing to be shocked about.

Who says Trump has sliding poll numbers? A poll?? The same poll that told us Hitlery would be POTUS in 2016??

Oh and tulsa was far from a debacle when you get rid of the idiots outside who interfered with those who were watching outside. Only an idiot like you would call that a debacle.

Carry on idiot.

Anyone who puts faith in polls is dumber than a box of rocks.

As do presidents.

Who says Trump has sliding poll numbers?
Fox News said so. Do you no longer love Fox News all of a sudden? You said Fox News is dumb;
"Anyone who puts faith in polls is dumber than a box of rocks."

Trump expects results from his employees. This dude wasn't performing. There's no reason why Trump shouldn't be way ahead of this Marxist with dementia. While he's in a firing mood, I wish he would get rid of his FBI asshole in chief, Wray.

As do presidents.

Fox News said so. Do you no longer love Fox News all of a sudden? You said Fox News is dumb;

I don't watch the news much. Oh and anyone who puts their faith in polls is dumber than a box of rucks. 2016 proved that. LOL

As do presidents.

I don't watch the news much. Oh and anyone who puts their faith in polls is dumber than a box of rucks. 2016 proved that. LOL
Claudette just called Fox News dumb again.

As do presidents.

Claudette just called Fox News dumb again.

LOL I call all news stations dumb. I never listen to any of them.

Parscale was TOAST in Tulsa when only 6200 people showed up for the rally, after Parscale boasted online that they had 1,000,000 registered.
He's a fucking idiot.
Trump, too.

Forum List

Back